[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay to support Israel because you like that they kill Muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 224x224
Is it okay to support Israel because you like that they kill Muslims?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>69659747
>Schwartz

Every fucking time
>>
I'm okay with that as well.

I think I have a similar fondness for the Japanese from their centuries of slaughtering Chinese and Koreans.

Of course, now South Koreans are kinda bros as well.
>>
>>69659747
If I lived in the US I would have my general concerns about Israel considering their very deep ties with American politics and the influence of Jews in general in US economics. Not to mention the billions of dollars in support given by the US every year AND the military expenses related to keeping Israel an ally in an area where every neighbouring country wants so destroy Israel.

However, since I live in a country with virtually no jews and we have little to no ties with Israel whatsoever, I'm okay with them and support them for killing Muslims. Although I hate that we're getting some of the Palestinian refugees. Palestenians are along with Somalis some of the worst Muslims one can get
>>
>>69659747
Not at all.

The enemy of my enemy is still not my friend.
>>
>>69659747
Sauce on pic?
>>
>>69659747

Yes, plus they are also a right wing homogeneous society.
>>
>>69659747
No.
Islam is the short term enemy.
Israel is the long term enemy.
Israel is working very hard to make all this happen, so right now they're effectively on the same side.
Even when they fight, they're both participating in Semitic tribalism, which is the real origin and guarantor of their conflict.
>>
>>69659747
I support Israel and kebab empire killing each other.
>>
>>69660553
>>69660553
It's Grimes, the musician, I think?
>>
File: image.jpg (629 KB, 1242x1747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
629 KB, 1242x1747
Israel is SO important to us.

-Donald Trump

Tbh famalam I don't know what to think anymore
>>
Israel is in charge of ISIS - Israel Secret Intelligence Service.
>>
In one hand Israel and the jews bring degeneracy and always try to make profits from me, in other hand, muslims would kill me because:
-I'm asexual
-I'm atheist
-I like to speak my mind
-I'm not muslim
-Pretty sure that if i were on the street with my sister they would kill me in order to rape her

Muslims not even once
>>
>>69659747 Yes!
>>
>>69659747
muslims: grrrr kill all infidels

pol: grrr kill all muslims

It's finally happened. pol is muslim
>>
>>69659747
Grimes a shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.