[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think black people in America are greatfull for Massa blood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 318x462) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 318x462
Black people may say they hate whitey but observing the black commumity, you could easily tell that their community values white features more than white people.

>Many Black men say theyre proud of being black and they hate whites yet most only considers black women with alot of white admixture as beautiful(Check out Hip hop video models and compare them the average black woman) .

>They date and impregnate white women for the sole aim of creating superior mongrel population who will identify as black.

>Mongrel black men such as Obama form much of the black communities elite.
>Their community has a thing call "Good Hair" which basically means having caucasoid like hair".
>Lived in the US for a while, was friends with a a few black women who told me that most black men are obsessed with white women because they want to whiten the black gene pool.
>>
>>69659515
This is true. They believe it subconsciously.
>>
>>69659640
Bump
>>
>>69659515

Given how Africans find African American revolting, I'd be more inclined to believe their white ancestry has given them preference towards white traits assuming sexual preferences have some sort of genetic influence.
>>
>>69659515
>Also most envy white men for having access to one of the most beautiful women in the world. Its the source of so much of their hatred, not to mention the fact that white men are still the face of power in America. Theyre basically jealousy, which is why their hatred of white people isnt directed towards white women even tho were as culpable as white men for slavery considering white women usually managed the cotton farms whilst here white husband was outside of the farm for business. Its why they also like to emasculate white men.
>>
which doll is the good doll?

DAT ONE
>>
File: 1458163943910.jpg (127 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458163943910.jpg
127 KB, 1280x1280
>>69659515
I wish the Black woman looked that mixed...
>>
>>69662346
muh dik
>>
>>69662305
SHE ONLY 2 YEA OL' BUT WHITEY PROGRAMMED HER TO HATE HER OWN RACE!
>>
>>69662234
Correction: jealous
>>
>>69662346
She looks like a gypsy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.