[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit siblings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 600x598
/pol/ I have a sister who is 14

I am currently a senior in hs and turned 18 earlier this year

Here's what I can tell you, she has mental issues, and has been going to therapy and a special school,along with medicine, and she would normally cut herself,etc

Here's the thing though is that she could be a functioning child normally

The cutting I can understand, that's not my problem though

She treats me like a second class citizen in our own home, and she is only nice to anyone in this house if she needs something from them, yet 99% of the time when you ask her to do something she will always say no and fight

I've called her out on this and ripped her a new asshole and that straightened her out for a few weeks

I should also mention she had lied to the police about me and my dad choking/beating her

We are not niggers /pol/ we are white and in a majoridly white area

I've done my best to redpill her, and some has rubbed off thank god

She will always act high and mighty when someone she is friends with is over,act like she is better and put me down(or try to)(as if I give a shit)

Should I give a shit anymore /pol/?
I feel like she wants to keep playing the victim
Stupid I know but she always does when anything bad happens

Should I give up? Should I let her turn into the coal burner she will become just to piss off me and my dad?

Help me /pol/ have any of you delt with shit siblings? Do they grow out of this?

I love her but the shit I have to put up with isn't worth it
>>
She needs a good dicking from her big bro you fucking asshole, god you are dumb shr wants the capital D
>>
>>69659006
Bump, some one respond please
>>
>>69659006
Raise her well and she'll grow out of it. She's just at a rebellious age.
>>
>>69659006
Mate, my older sister just had a child with a mudslime.

I am literally the uncle of a little mudslime.

Just tell her to stfu when she annoys you and ignore her.

At least you can ignore her.

Im the fucking uncle of a fucking mudslime. Cant ignore that
>>
>>69659506
lol iktf

My older sister is married to a Mohammedan. They have four children. I am the uncle of four musdlimes.
>>
>>69659420
oh for fuck sake paco
its always gotta be you doesnt it
>>
>>69659006
>tfw only child
>>
>>69659006
My only sibling is dead.

As long as your sister isn't doing hard drugs you should never give up on her.
>>
>>69659006
>I am currently a senior in hs and turned 18 earlier this year
What the fuck are you doing on pol?
>She treats me like a second class citizen in our own home, and she is only nice to anyone in this house if she needs something from them, yet 99% of the time when you ask her to do something she will always say no and fight
Because some fucker in your family (maybe you) touched her and asked her to do sexual favours. So now she believes everything is a matter of selfishness and she behaves with you the same way the abuser behaved toward her.
You have created a fucking sociopath you bastards.
>I've called her out on this and ripped her a new asshole and that straightened her out for a few weeks
So now you call out people with mental issues and beat them up. I guess where mental issues come from.
>I should also mention she had lied to the police about me and my dad choking/beating her
Yet you've just admitted ripping her arsehole.
>I feel like she wants to keep playing the victim
Maybe because she is?
>Should I give up?
First step is killing yourself.
We'll discuss other steps later on.
>Help me /pol/ have any of you delt with shit siblings? Do they grow out of this?
Friendly reminder this is not >>>/adv/
>I love her but the shit I have to put up with isn't worth it
No you don't. You (or somebody in your family) either abused her or mistreated her. You have no idea how to deal with somebody who is mentally ill and as long as you linger in your Ameritard ignorance, you'd be better of dead rather than caring for her.
So either kill yourself or go and get some proper training on how to deal with people with serious problems going on.
>>
My parents had a kid when I was almost out of my teens and I'm not so worried. He is ten and he's pretty well rounded. He usually tells me about the bullshit the schools try to force on him, its kinda kek.
>>
>>69659666
Im sorry anon.

Never forget that somewhere up north, theres a fucking leaf who share and understand your pain.
>>
>>69660485
I love you Australia
Completely forgot that there was a board for advice

I will take this there and see what results I can get

And just incase this isn't a shit post from you
No one in my family has done anything remotely bad to her she just started pulling this shit

Being depressed and cutting yourself isn't an excuse to be an asshole m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.