[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Christians are being persecuted for their beliefs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: 1459495471089.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459495471089.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
American Christians are being persecuted for their beliefs.

That's really fucked up.

What happened to freedom of religion?
>>
Didn't the first bomb?
>>
>>69658613
The Internets
>>
>>69658653
Nope. I remember when it first came out, people would come to my Instagram and use arguments from the movie word for word on my page.
>>
>>69658613
American Christians aren't being persecuted. They can be just as bad a niggers and feminists with the "muh oppression" shit.
>>
File: 1458376554844.jpg (327 KB, 628x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458376554844.jpg
327 KB, 628x1000
>I'm scared that a magic sky fairy will judge me not on my merits and the person I actually am and instead judge me based on actions I have to take as a sane individual with intelligence he granted me

Okay.
>>
File: theend.jpg (42 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
theend.jpg
42 KB, 500x395
>>69658613

>What happened to freedom of religion?

Rights are guaranteed by the second amendment and the peoples willingness to use it, not by their mere existence on a piece of paper. The second amendment has been referred to by the founding fathers as the "cornerstone" of freedom.

It has also been said by them that those who would trade their freedom for security deserve neither.

TLDR: Murricans are too cucked to defend their freedom in 2016 with the means given to them by the founding fathers.
>>
Can you really be persecuted for persecuting others?
>>
>>69658827

>go to prison for not committing blasphemy and condemning yourself to hell

Gay marriage is an affront to God, performing a heretical ritual condemns you to hell. Thats religious persecution, faggot. The religion is what they say it is, not what the government says it is.
>>
>>69658993
>>69658827

Oh and protip: people are supposed to die because of this, a lot of them, and powerful ones.

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE WATERED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS ONCE MORE
>>
File: gods not not dead.jpg (51 KB, 538x635) Image search: [Google]
gods not not dead.jpg
51 KB, 538x635
>>
>>69658889
>Implying Christianity at the end of all things isn't just giving up your pride and admitting there is a being stronger than you

Here's your (You)
>>
>>69659098
>admitting there is a being stronger than you
brock lesnar is a being stronger than me
but that doesn't mean that the magic sky being exists
>>
>>69658613

>Not getting special treatment and getting your way
>Persecution

choose 1.

If someone proposed there'd be prayer in schools but it'd be Islamic prayer these same bitchniggers would be screaming bloody murder about Islamic indoctrination. Yet they think they need Christian prayer in schools.
>>
>>69658653
nah, wikipedo says "The film grossed over $62 million on a $2 million budget"
>>
>>69658889

>I can openly mock the concept of religion in a country founded on ending religious persecution because I have the freedom given to me by people who felt persecuted for their religion

Real edgy, and ironic too. Congratulations on contributing to the end of the society that guarantees you the freedom to promote the end of that very society. Why not just burn an American flag, slightly less subtle but the same message.

I really wish we could just descend into absolute authoritarianism/despotism already so we can just kill people like you again.
>>
>>69659179

>a Christian country founded by Christians to practice Calvinism without persecution should have Muslim prayer

Ok, and Muslims should have Christian prayer and sign the cross in Saudi Arabian schools right? Lol
>>
Clarissa is already wrinkly?

what the fuck is this ?
>>
>>69659279
mocking religion isn't persecution
dickhole
>>
>>69659179

>special treatment and getting your way

So exactly what fags want. I agree, you shouldnt get that.

Now a priests right to refuse the concept of homosexual marriage on the basis its blasphemy, heretical, that its an affront to god, that god will not condone it.. that is what America was founded on, punishing them unless they go against that deeply ingrained religious belief is the definition of religious persecution, and a few hundred years ago, youd just die for that. A private citizen would become so incensed at your brazen attack on the family, and christianity, that you would just die.

That would be right and just, for you are the bad guy attacking an entire religion, and they are just trying to practice it in peace. Im agnostic, but you disgust me immensely for your callousness, ignorance and selfishness.
>>
>>69659331
>a Christian country
Care to point out in the Constitution where it says that?
>>
>>69659425
if priests are so much against homosexual marriage, why can't they keep their dicks out of little boys?
>>
>>69659531
not an argument
>>
>>69659384

Putting priests in prison for not performing homosexual marriages, and bakers in prison for not making cakes with cocks on them congratulating people on their heresy inarguably is persecuting their religion and forcing a governments definitions onto it.

They had civil unions, they had 100% all of the rights of a married couple, but they had to put people in prison and steal the word marriage. That was too far.

It was literally the line that they said "NO WE WONT - THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN - STOP SCAREMONGERING"

Now they are doing it. Guess what else they said they would never do, what would never happen, but is.

Now they want pedophilia, and incest, and beastiality equality. When will we stop them? Where will we draw the line?

Soon.
>>
>>69658613
I couldn't follow the first movie, too cerebral, don't think I'll be able to follow this one, especially at the Supreme Court
>>
>>69659591
against what? against priests being against gay marriage? yeah I think it is
>>
>they cannot prove God exist
>they cannot prove God doesn't exist

pick one
>>
>>69659627
who is putting them in prison you moron?
>>
>>69659627
>Now they want pedophilia, and incest, and beastiality equality. When will we stop them? Where will we draw the line?

the bible doesn't mention anything about pedo-ism, but is clear about sibling and dog fucking.
>>
>>69659706
It's a strawman fallacy and is not an argument. Put a sock in it Abdullah.
>>
>>69658613
I didn't know Melissa Joan Hart was so religious, I usually go for more vulgar women but in her case it definitely makes her more qt. She's taken doe.
>>
>>69659797
you don't know what a strawman is
>>
>>69658613
subordinate to the right to fuck guys in the ass or to play dress up like a barbie I guess.

only in blue states. in the red ones we still hatecrime them with relative impunity.
>>
File: retard3.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
retard3.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>69659769

http://newsexaminer.net/crime/christian-sentenced-to-prison-for-refusing-to-marry-gay-couple/

>You moron

>I live under a rock and I dislike what you are suggesting because it makes me look bad
>therefore you are a moron
>>
>>69659855
You can try making a violin out of straw, but it won't play well.
>>
>>69658613

Youre still free to be a jew, a hindu, an atheist, or a muslim :^)
>>
>>69658993
Churches CAN refuse to hold those ceremonies you flaming faggot.
>>
>>69659911
>“Homosexuals are gay,” Shand told reporters.
is this satire?
>>
>>69659786
The ancient world was crazy. Not because the bible documented it means it condones it.

>>69659531
We'll let you talk when you are willing to keep immigrant dick out of your children.
>>
File: 1411189820395.jpg (23 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1411189820395.jpg
23 KB, 311x311
>>69659967

No:

>>69659911

Proctor, VT — According to NBC News, a pastor at the Christian Proctor Church in Vermont, has been sentenced to one year in federal prison after refusing to marry gay couples. This comes shortly after the Supreme Court’s 5-4 decision ruling that states must allow gay marriage.

>you flaming faggot

Are you trying to be ironic or something?
>>
>>69659937
are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>69659855
no u
>>
File: debating jews.jpg (180 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
debating jews.jpg
180 KB, 612x792
>>69660034
>>
>>69660008
That's my gmail password haha
>>
>>69659911
>>69660018
the "newssite" is fake you faggots
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jul/16/blog-posting/did-vermont-pastor-get-sentenced-prison-refusing-m/
>>
>>69659911
http://www.snopes.com/pastor-jailed-gay-marriage/

You are the worst kind of scum. Took my fucking 5 seconds.
>>
File: C. Nicholson.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2896) Image search: [Google]
C. Nicholson.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2896
>>69660034
better retarded than black
>>
>>69659384
this
>>
>>69658613

So persecuted. They get round up and put into re-education camps here in the states, where they are forced to watch gay sex 18 hours a day until they are normal. Those who try and escape are hunted down by gay wolves, who rape them in the butt. They've torn down all the churches, and erected Apple Stores in their place. Heck, they've banned all fonts there the lower case 't' doesn't have that little tail so that it looks like a cross.

It's so hard to be a Christian in the United States.
>>
>>69658653
Not at all
>>
>>69660144

>claims website is fake
>posts Politifact
>>
>>69660250
just fucking google pastor in vermont you autist
>>
>>69659627
>incest
>bestiality
>pedo
yes because people are just so eager and actively trying to make these things legal
>>
>>69660154
I have some bad news for you.
>>
File: 1449919932247.gif (510 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1449919932247.gif
510 KB, 250x186
>>69659627
>They had civil unions, they had 100% all of the rights of a married couple, but they had to put people in prison and steal the word marriage. That was too far.

Marriage doesn't belong to religion. It's a practice that existed well before Christianity.

>It was literally the line that they said "NO WE WONT - THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN - STOP SCAREMONGERING" Now they are doing it. Guess what else they said they would never do, what would never happen, but is.

Who?

>Now they want pedophilia, and incest, and beastiality equality. When will we stop them? Where will we draw the line?

What's wrong with these so long as nobody is getting hurt? That is to say, if a dog wants to nut inside your daughter and your daughter wants it, where's the harm? It's weird and I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't knock their freedom to do it provided there legitimately isn't harm.

Why do you like exerting control over other people's lives using argument from tradition?
>>
>>69660018
http://www.snopes.com/pastor-jailed-gay-marriage/

That site is fake and I hope you burn with all of the other pieces of shit your god puts on a spit for lying.
>>
File: how to wink at a faggot.jpg (260 KB, 970x1212) Image search: [Google]
how to wink at a faggot.jpg
260 KB, 970x1212
>>69660144

>http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/us/kim-davis-same-sex-marriage.html?_r=0

>Clerk in Kentucky Chooses Jail Over Deal on Same-Sex Marriage

>http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/texas-minister-faces-jail-time-after-refusing-to-marry-gay-cousins/

>http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/20/city-threatens-to-arrest-ministers-who-refuse-to-perform-same-sex-weddings.html

>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/25/gay-marriage-jail_n_6044214.html

>ITS NOT HAPPENING LA LA LA LA LA CANT HEAR YOU
>>
>2016
>still worshiping the dead Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self proclaimed son of the ancestral Jewish god YHWH

toppest keks
>>
>>69658613
It's only free if Islam now.

And they have brainwashed people and actually use Islamophobia to promote it.

So it's like Ohhh Islamophobia, maybe you should be more tolerant and he's some facts and quotes about Islam.
>>
>>69660390
>Clerk in Kentucky Chooses Jail Over Deal on Same-Sex Marriage
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/08/kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-released-from-jail
moron
>>
File: mental illness3.jpg (354 KB, 900x666) Image search: [Google]
mental illness3.jpg
354 KB, 900x666
>>69660318

You must be new here, an Australian judge made a non binding statement that incest should be legal, because we have abortion, and beastiality should also be legal as long as the animal is okay with it.

Pic related, one of the pioneers of "gay rights" and "acceptance" is for beastiality.

In Germany, a judge did the same thing, except he argued kids should be able to have sex also. Its happened in several countries, of course the mainstream media never talks about it... but if you were around here, youd have known by now.
>>
>>69658653
it was panned, but did well.
It was panned for it's acting (which probably was valid) but also because of it's "ludicrous premise"
>>
File: retard.jpg (50 KB, 287x385) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
50 KB, 287x385
>>69660520

>released from jail
>jailed
>not persecution

You can keep calling me a moron but the facts remain, she was arrested for her religion, and put in jail, and then released after she agreed to the deal. I also posted 4 other individual stories about people in different states including Texas, one of the most religious and right wing states.

But its just me, Im the moron.

Youre in denial.

You are the moron.
>>
>>69659331

Country was founded on Religious freedom, meaning you can choose whatever religion you want, or no religion at all

The only way to uphold that is to have separation of church and state, completely.

>>69659425

Look I fully agree that a church should not have to perform gay marriage, that's all fine with me, there should just be other options for a gay couple to go get a state recognized marriage for whatever civil reasons they need such as survivorship, next of kin, tax filing, joint mortgages, child custody/adoptions, etc. They can get married at a justice of the peace in a courthouse. You don't have to get married in a church.
>>
>>69659384
he said mock, not persecute.
>>
>>69660390
Kim Davis was supposed to be issuing government-recognized marriage liscences which are entirely different things than church recognized marriages. She can refuse to marry someone by her church's standards, but she can not refuse to do that by the governments standards. Do you really have such a hard time with that concept?
>>
>>69660644

>gay couple to go get a state recognized marriage for whatever civil reasons they need such as survivorship, next of kin, tax filing, joint mortgages, child custody/adoptions, etc.

They literally had all that under civil unions. They just wanted the word marriage, and to put people in prison for their religion.

That is literally the only thing they gained from the supreme court ruling. The right to persecute Christians.
>>
>>69660699

Is Kim Davis a Texas Minister?

No, she is a KENTUCKY CLERK

Fuck yourself.

Is Kim Favis Ministers who refuse to perform same sex weddings? No.

Is Kim Davis TWO ministers from Idaho?

No. She is not.

Again, fuck yourself.
>>
>>69660614
She was arrested because she was not doing her government appointed duty and was held in contempt of court. Why am i arguing with a fucking canadian about US law?
>>
>>69658613
>American Christians are being persecuted for their beliefs.
No they are not.
>That's really fucked up.
Not really but okay,
>What happened to freedom of religion?
Still exists.
>>
>>69659246
>making over three thousand percent of your budget
Hollywood on suicide watch.
>>
>>69660788
No, she is a government appointed employee who REFUSED to uphold the constitution and was then held in contempt for her repeated lack of compliance to uphold the constitution. If she WAS a minister who refused to marry someone, it wouldn't have been an issue, but she was failing to afford the gays the same benefits from a governmental marriage as non-gays. If she refused to perform a marriage recognized by the church, it wouldn't have been an issue.
>>
File: reminder.jpg (68 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
68 KB, 473x480
>>69660800

>Im still ignoring your arguments
>Im still ignoring that you have posted some 5 different events of ministers being arrested or facing jail time for not performing the ceremony

>Im just going to focus in on this one story with a lot of buzz around it because I can confuse everyone and distract from the reality
>Lets talk about Kim Davis. KIM DAVIS THREAD YEAAAAAA IGNORE ALL THOSE OTHER ACTUAL MEN OF THE CLOTH IN PRISON, ITS KIM DAVIS TIME GUYS

10 ministers go to prison, the rest perform the ceremony against their religion. They are now not allowed to practice their religion.

CHRISTIANS IN AMERICA ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION - PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO DIE NOW
>>
>>69660614
6 days in jail
wooooooow

could've just not denied these people their right to marriage like a decent person would
shows you just how much that love of christ really means

>b-but muh religion
I shit on your religion
what if your religion says that homosexual people shouldn't receive medical treatment
>gotta respect my religion, I can only treat heterosexual people
you fucking cocks

you know what I take pleasure in?
people are waking up
people are seeing religion for what it truly is
something made up by primitive people to explain the world with the little knowledge they had, and it turned into something stupid people were controlled with by slightly less stupid people
and now people are realizing this, and people like you are scared
because you know that in an enlightened world, there is no place for your superstitious nonsense
one day there will be no religion in the world anymore
and that day isn't far away
>>
>>69658613
Is that Sabrina the Teenage Witch?
>>
>>69661020
Religious ceremonies have nothing to do with legal marraige, dumbass.

The state couldn't care less how you conduct a wedding. The marriage isn't a thing until it's on paper at the courthouse and the state gets its cut of fees.

Which is why jailing a preacher is fairly fucking retarded since the whole ceremony is just theatrical and doesn't matter.

>jailing an actor because he refuses to read his lines
That's how stupid that is.
>>
>>69658613
>i cant force my religious moral on others
>persecuted

muslim tier behavior desu
>>
>>69660825
>they're not
And yet there are gay couples literally going out of their way to get christian businesses shut down through frivolous litigation. I'm not even christian but that shit is a real thing.
>>
>>69661168
I love you retards
>it's against my religion to treat all people equally, so you are the real bigots for not respecting my religion
bunch of inbred degenerates
welcome to the 21st century
>>
File: 1411845220617.jpg (30 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1411845220617.jpg
30 KB, 205x205
>>69661020

>could've just not denied these people their right to marriage like a decent person would

Its heresy and condemns you to hell, its an affront to god. You know what affront means?

Full Definition of affront

transitive verb

a : to insult especially to the face by behavior or language b : to cause offense to <laws that affront society>

: to face in defiance : confront <affront death>

: to appear directly before

Its bad.

>shows you just how much that love of christ really means

If they love Christ, they wont perform heretical ceremonies after dedicating their life to the religion. Typical leftist empty garbage arguments. You actually felt good after posting that? A troll would have more substance.

>b-but muh religion
>I shit on your religion

Thats why America was founded, to get away from people like you. Dont be surprised when youre being hanged, and youre cying "YOU CANT HANG ME WE HAVE LAWS"

So did we, you didnt care about those, why should we care about you? We shouldnt, and its your fault.

As I said, Im not religious, Im agnostic. You dont have to be religious to see that faggots putting people in prison for their religion is going against the entire foundation of the US and everything it stands for, and that the only solution is for blood to run in the streets and water the tree of liberty. The blood of tyrants.

>
Simple Definition of tyranny

>cruel and unfair treatment by people with power over others

The question US society has to ask itself is.... who are the modern day tyrants, the people putting others in prison for their religion, using the powerful system to force heresy on the religious condemning them to hell? Or the people being put in prison.

The second amendments only use it for destroying tyranny, and tyrants.
>>
>>69660996
Your examples are fucking busted. One was a fake fucking article, and Kim Davis was not acting as a minister when she refused those gays marriage liscences, she was acting as a fucking part of the US government, which CANNOT deny people assets/benefits because of their sexual orientation, which she was doing.
>>
>>69658613
Not helping Christian case with that image
>>
>>69661229
This. This absolutely turns me homophobic as a Polish parade participant. There was a Muslim bakery in Dearborn MI that flat out told them to get out. It was reported locally but not even in Detroit. It is only Christians that they bring to court.
>>
>>69660800
The clerk was in an interesting position when you think about it.

She was elected to that position. She wasn't appointed or assigned. Her local community elected her.

So she either does what her constituents elected her to do, or she betrays the community that elected her for federal crimes.

It's a states rights issue and while I think it's a silly situation, I'd rather the person represent their electorate than follow the orders from the hill.

I used to think she should have just resigned, but I dunno if that's the right choice in the long run since it's an elected position.
>>
>>69660825

The evidence is clear, right in front of you.

Forcing someone under threat of imprisonment to do something ludicrous, i.e. officiate a gay wedding, when it goes against their religious beliefs, is religious persecution by definition.
>>
>>69661229
Yeah, i agree that is bullshit, but the way shit is on the books makes it impossible to do shit about it. Just bake the fags their damned cake I guess. You can thank the jim crow laws for that.
>>
>>69661319
>Its heresy and condemns you to hell, its an affront to god. You know what affront means?
I don't give a shit what your superstitious belief say
>my belief says I have to rape people, otherwise I'm going to hell forever
this is why religion has to go away
you can justify anything this way
>b-but my 2000-year-old book says so
>>
>>69661329
You absolutely are obligated to refuse to do things that conflict with your beliefs. That's pretty much what the USA is. They're screwing up the laws now but those laws have no Constitutional basis.
>>
>>69661020
Christ be with you friend.
>>
>>69661505
flying spaghetti monster be with you
>>
>>69661020

How's the muslim invasion going for you, fritz?
>>
>>69661422
Fuck what it says on the books. As the image in OP says, these people would rather be executed than be counter to God's teachings.

And if they have to be executed to keep in line with their doctrine, they're being persecuted. Muslims are not getting this shit fest thrown on them despite having even more stringent dogma. Or Jews.
>>
>>69658613
Communists hate Christians.
>>
>>69658613
Is there anyone that is not persecuted for their beliefs these day? Oh no my precious belief!!
>>
>>69661539
you think that wouldn't have happened if I was a christian?
I hate you christfags almost as much as these shitskins
>>
>>69661413
But she was ALSO in a situation where the court could hold her in contempt for refusal to uphold the constitution, she should have resigned, but didn't. So essentially, she got hired for a job she could not do, and lied to her community saying she was capable of doing it.
>>
File: king-of-faggotry.jpg (109 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
king-of-faggotry.jpg
109 KB, 720x540
>>69661473

>I don't give a shit what your superstitious belief say

I dont give a shit what irrational faggots say, especially ones arguing that Christians arent being oppressed in the same breath as they say 'I shit on your religion"

You can die, you should die, no one would miss you, you are a cancer on society. The fact you can openly attack religion like that and not die only speaks to how poisonous faggotry really is.

Congratulations, you probably just made 10 people in the US want to go out and drag a fag behind their truck for 3 miles tied with a chain, because its undeniable.

Faggots are openly attacking Christianity at the same time as the priests are being put in prison, save this thread everyone, this is what faggots actually believe. They want you to die, they want you to die for your religion, for your beliefs, they want to trample on them, they enjoy trampling on them.

>Oh my god these people they are killing all the gays, what is wrong with them! We never did anything to anyone! We just wanted to live with eachother in peace and have sex! I was just born this way! Why do you hate me? Why are gay people being killed left and right, why was this tranny stomped on the corner? Oh my god, hate crime! hate crime! You hate us! Evil! Why do you hate! The right is so hateful!

Youre why.
>>
Notice how leftists go on about how noble it is to break laws they think are unjust, but then turn around and spit on people who are asking nothing more than to not be forced to desecrate a religious tradition that has worked for millennia.

These people would have you lick the boots of anyone advocating a leftist agenda. They hate white Christians, and are now criminalizing being a normal American citizen.
>>
>>69658993
And who is "they"? The pope? The child molesters in robes preaching some jew sand nigger fag hippy?
>>
>>69661473

BTW the Quran says to throw homosexuals from a building, and ISIS did.

I DARE you to go tell a muslim you shit on his religion and that youre a proud faggot, see what happens to you and your entire family.

You attack Christians out of cowardice. You are all cowards, and no remorse will be felt when the tables are turned, none of the mercy and compassion given to you will be shown next time, especially not by people who arent even religious, but saw what you did.
>>
>>69661605
Of all the people being 'persecuted' Christians are constantly sincere about it. They're not doing shit for some christian takeover. They're doing it for their own wellbeing and their family because they believe in it. Not because they want world domination. The problem is when other people want them to do things against their beliefs which is genuinely being hoisted upon them against their will.

And even if you don't care about religion, it's a fucking horrifying precedent that you can compel someone to use their trade for the benefit of someone else against their will. It's literal slavery. Whether it be doctor's, bakers, mechanics, or halal butchers. You don't have the right to force a tradesman to do business with you.
>>
File: 1442729539277.gif (594 KB, 220x227) Image search: [Google]
1442729539277.gif
594 KB, 220x227
>>69661653
This honestly
>>
>>69661651
>I dont give a shit what irrational faggots say,
so you don't give a shit about religious people?

by the way my religion says that I'm not allowed to work, so pay me welfare or else you are oppressing me
>>
>>69661422
Did you know the way that the main way they fought slavery was by coming out in strength around runaways who were about to be captured and telling the representatives of federal law to get the hell out of town? Not talking about John Brown here. Watch Nullification: The Rightful Remedy on Youtube.
>>
>>69661642
Christianity is part of your culture. If you hadn't abandoned your culture, you wouldn't have let the muslims in to begin with.

>>69661650
>refusal to uphold the constitution
No, refusal to support the Supreme Court in saying things are in the constitution that are literally not there. Of course those with no principles will always take the Supreme Court's word for granted unless the judicial activism is activism that THEY like. Kim Davis was supporting the Kentucky constitution.
>>
>>69661483
Then she was incapable of doing her job and should have been compulsed by her constituents to resign. The marriage licenses she was handing out were not religious licenses, they were civil licenses, and if she was too dumb to know the difference, then I can only pray her progeny do not make it past infancy.
>>
>>69659168

so you're just an atomic biochemical big bang borg bot

you're sick as fuck

tits or GTFO
>>
>>69661605
Niggers
Jews
The Chinese government
>>
>>69661795
Thats not the same thing as "I don't want to participate in your gay wedding"

Fucking fedorafag go back to redtits
>>
>>69661564
Communists hate whoever their dictator compulses them to hate. Nice try though, shit-stain.
>>
>>69661653
religion never worked and is not working now (tsk islam) if you think it worked and god runs the show then you literally shouldnt complain about anything.
>>
>>69658613
>implying
Christians have such a gay little victim mentality. They are afraid of God and dam near everything else
>>
>>69661851
>being this retarded
Communists almost always ban Christianity and other religions.
>>
>>69661650
Yeah and Thomas More should have held his breath and suffocated himself rather than cause the King all that trouble.
The history of Christianity from Christ on is saying NO, YOU MOVE.
>>
>>69661893
>islam and all other religions are exactly the same

Just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1442294447133.jpg (39 KB, 490x350) Image search: [Google]
1442294447133.jpg
39 KB, 490x350
>>69658613
>>
File: AlexanderMacris.png (506 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
AlexanderMacris.png
506 KB, 1680x1050
>>69661716

Each individual person who practices Christianity, and obviously anything supported by the bible.

Go look up what it takes to get tax exempt as a religion in the US. The protections are extremely broad for a reason, the religion is what the people who practice it say it is. Islam is a religion of peace and flowers, as long as someone says it is.

Catholicism is a heretical religion, the bible says nothing about a pope, a man who "talks" to god.. it was created by Constantine, a leader of Rome.. he combined all the religions of Rome into 1, including paganism.. as a means to control the population. Real Christians were persecuted in Rome prior to this.

They worship man, saints, marry etc. The second commandment says you cant worship anyone but god himself. They simple got rid of that and split the 10th into 2 to fill the gap.

If you think thats Christianity, I dont know what to say to you.. maybe you should read a book, and stop using terrible leftist fallacies in place of rational arguments. Its terribly annoying to have your time wasted going in circles by people who know they are wrong, but want to be right so so bad.
>>
>>69661893

>actually defending degeneracy
>>
>>69660718

I think it's fair for them to have the term MARRIAGE, because if you call one thing a marriage and the other thing a civil union, it goes back to the whole "separate but equal" issue, it is discriminatory. It's like if we refer to white men as "men" and white women as "women" but refer to black men as "bucks" and black women as "sows". We can give them the same technical rights as human beings while still referring to them as animals right?

They should use the same language for both types of unions in the legal sense, but, they shouldn't need to be married in a religious church where it is against that religion's teachings.

So I am in support of gay marriage being referred to as marriage, unless all marriages, straight or gay, are called "civil unions" instead.

But they can get married either in a some religion that tolerates their lifestyle, or by a non religious officiary who can legally marry people. It doesn't have to be in a christian church.
>>
>>69661779
I honesty don't understand why if you believe in god you would complain about anything.
>>
>>69661795
Welfare?
What's that?
You're so brainwashed that, even in your own hypothetical example, socialist corruption is unquestionable.
>>
>>69661850
it's not about participating
you're acting as if any person was put behind bars because they were sent an invitation and didn't show up to the wedding
it's about denying people their right to marry

either way it doesn't matter, because you christfags used the excuse that christians would "go to hell" if they went against their beliefs, so by that logic, no matter what beliefs anyone has, they shouldn't be forced to act against them, as that would force them to go against their god and get punished by being send to hell

you fags really have a problem with logical thinking, don't you?
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>69661291
>implying gays are equal to normal people
>implying gays aren't degenerate
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>69661835
funny
>>
>>69661991
Of course you're used to accepting things you should reject, you lick the assholes of other men.
>>
>>69662004
YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO MARRY.
>>
File: Rused2.jpg (370 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rused2.jpg
370 KB, 1000x1000
>>69661795

Oh okay, so its a troll.

Reminder to knock the teeth out of anyone who admits they purposely rile up right wing people with insane leftist garbage like "Youre not being persecuted, I shit on your religion" immediately followed by "YOU SHIT ON MY RELIGION BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" when you quote him for saying he shits on religion.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>69661987

Define "discriminatory"

All that word means is whatever leftists in power want it to mean. It's impossible to avoid discriminating in some way or another, unless you literally don't want to make decisions.

Stop drinking the kool-aid.
>>
>>69658613
>freedom of religion

I agree everyone should be able to do whatever fetishes they want in their homes as long as they don't hurt others but some things simply don't belong into public, propagating religion is equal to propagating schizophrenia, and just because you're insane doesn't mean everyone is oppressing you.
>>
>>69662004
>same-sex couple
>can't produce children
>deserves right to marriage

Don't think you understand what marriage is desu.

>its about right to marry
No it isn't, it is about religious liberty.
>>
>>69658613
>being le religious in 2016

do you even know what year is it, fampai?
>>
>>69658613
คุณเป็นตนไทยหรือเปล่า
>>
>>69661987

>I think

Yea well youre entitled to think what you want but personally I THINK that a justice of the peace should have no place in marriage and the term is obviously religious, a ceremony, under god, man and woman etc etc.

As it stood marriage law was already fucked when a non religious government official could "marry" you.
>>
>>69662090

Homosexuality is the fetish that should be kept at home.

Religion is what civilizations are built around, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>69662041
Huh? That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>69661904
So the dictator ruling the place can keep them compliant. But Christianity is not special in that, like you said, they ban all religion so they can be indoctrinated by the powers that be and not an outside source. See: Mao.
>>
File: 1458030610968.png (646 KB, 658x718) Image search: [Google]
1458030610968.png
646 KB, 658x718
>>69658613
>we must be nice to stupid people
>they don't know their friend is imaginary
>>
File: shee-it.gif (447 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
shee-it.gif
447 KB, 199x199
Movies about magic pretend fairy tale sky gods invented by arab desert nomads
>>
>>69658613
I can't believe how accepting the producers are of melissa joan hart playing a leading role in this movie. Didn't she find fame by playing a witch in a coven of witches? Is witchcraft not an abomination? I understand if she publicly repented, but is there such a public repentance of her works glorifying witchcraft?
>>
I really dont understand why people bother with same sex marriage or transitioning. Theyre all the same to me in that you give up reproductive rights for identity rights.

I dont think this is bad because it goes against the church but these are bad because youre shitting on over a millenia of progress. Wanna experiment with gays in college? Cool. Wanna throw away your lineage because you couldnt grow out of a phase? Trust me, youre not getting the last laugh here.

And also, no one takes the bible literally anymore. No one is gonna put your head on a spike for sucking a dudes dick. The most people will do is smirk and laugh at you.
>>
>>69661987
>>69662117

>So I am in support of gay marriage being referred to as marriage, unless all marriages, straight or gay, are called "civil unions" instead.

Equality for circumcision then.

>but but but its not the same thing

Sure it is, they are both called circumcision and its generally the same thing, cut cut snip snip less feeling from sex.

Marriage is between a man and a woman in the bible, and the term is religious. Religions are free to practice, heres a tip, start a religion about being a fag.
>>
Good grief.

These are the same people screaming to oppress all non-Christian religions. Tyranny of the majority.
>>
>>69662092
uhhhh, same sex couples can totally have children. Its called a surrogate. You act like people exist in a vacuum without society
>>
>>69662128
Okay so you were wrong in your first post glad you admitted it.
>>
>>69662120
That's pretty much what I had sought to demonstrate.
>>
>>69662205
Thats a child of a combination of genes between the surrogate mothers and one of the fathers.

Are you really so delusional that you are ignoring genetics and biology completely?
>>
>>69662153
Yea. It's called repentance. And not everyone is a mormon/jehovah's witness.

>repent -> forgiven
Could have taken 50 dicks in your teens on camera. If you repent and lead a good life from there on out, no one can judge but God.
>>
>>69662119
It's simply outdated form of politics, that's like arguing Fire is what civilizations are built around but entire cities still don't sit around fire on new years or some shit.
>>
File: 1459126502877.jpg (77 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1459126502877.jpg
77 KB, 690x460
Eh, I'll care when these bitches actually start living their creeds and stop using church as a glorified support group after they get passed around the frat house.
>>
>>69662147

>we must be nice to degenerates
>they dont know that they negative impact us all by their mere existence and that their are a tumor on the natural family, and societal norms as we see by people being arrested for their religion

>They believe in an imaginary friend, we dont need to be nice to them

>They are rotting our society to the core and promoting white genocide by attacking the natural family, so we can hang them under the UN anti-genocide laws

One of these is more rational than the other.

(and it's not the one about hating people for silly beliefs)
>>
File: christbait.jpg (4 MB, 3300x2400) Image search: [Google]
christbait.jpg
4 MB, 3300x2400
>>69658613
>American Christians are being persecuted for their beliefs.
>>
>>69662090
>everyone should be able to do whatever fetishes they want

Says the sex obsessed death cult accusing Christians of being a mental disorder.

Go back to puppy play in your fucking cuck shed while Western Civilization slowly burns due to childlessness and kink obsessed fiends.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-nd8lVTmF0
>>
>>69662295
That's not really how it works.
You're not supposed to sin. If you try to stop sinning than your fine. You can't lie to God. He knows what you are thinking.
>>
>>69662205
That's not 'having children', that's 'having pets'.
>>
>>69662224
I just said that dictators compulse people within their country to hate everyone of differing idiologies, where did i contradict that? I said christianity is not special for being persecuted in those countries, because everyone else is as well.
>>
>>69662335
>Not believing the marxists are intentionally persecuting the Christians and all other traditional people
>browsing /pol/
>>
>>69661954
So basically anything that anyone thinks is MUH Christianity is considered a sacred religious right? DO you realise how dumb that statement is? What about Pastafrians/Pagans/Satanists? What if I want to worship my own cock has the maker of all things? I will have you know I did read your fairy tail book about Some hippy guy walking around with a bunch of is friends and preaching love. I do also remember a part about some king warming up is feets on the breast of virgins, is that a sacred right? You christfags are so funny cherry picking the parts of a fictional book written by hundreds of peoples with different agendas over the course of hundreds of years like the "word of god" as if that meant anything. Think about all the other pretenses of "I have this texts that is from some higher power" and you will start to understand why I give no credit to your specific instance of it. If you could understand the scale of the universe and the place humans take in it, you would never believe some magic being created it all such a vast thing and still cared at all about 1 of the millions of form of life in a thin layer over the surface of a ball of magma spinning through a vast emptiness. Somehow you guys think you are so special, than a being so big a great would care if you fuck someone of the same sex or not... you probably lack the intelligence to understand why this is so dumb.
>>
>>69662299
>in the absence of christianity we get mass muslim overreach
I'll take the wacko christians that don't behead people that like poo on their penis.

In the absence of religion, the most forceful one in the pool becomes de facto because humans are inherently kinda dumb and wistful. Between no moral authority and a moral authority of any kind, people will choose the sky king.
>>
>>69662274
Yes Christian god doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 1454176871611.gif (2 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1454176871611.gif
2 MB, 500x283
>>69662353
No you said "communists don't hate christians"
>>
>>69662338
>sex obsessed death cult
But I'm not satanist you gypsy lover, rest of your post makes no sense.
>>
>>69662283
wut? does it matter in any meaningful way? shes not raising the child anyway. Are parents of adopted orphans not parents because they dont have blood ties? how narrow minded can you be? jesus would be ashamed
>>
File: 1420471029404.jpg (266 KB, 983x750) Image search: [Google]
1420471029404.jpg
266 KB, 983x750
>protestants are being persecuted for their beliefs

Good.
>>
>>69658613
Americans aren't being persecuted. If anything, they have a persecution complex. They're getting butthurt about no longer being afforded special privledges in a secularizing America. They're worse than BLM. At least blacks have experienced oppression in American history.
>>
>>69662338
I've met prude fags who went to non-denom churches. I mean, do you have a fetish for sweeping generalizations?
>>
File: kill them all.jpg (53 KB, 625x418) Image search: [Google]
kill them all.jpg
53 KB, 625x418
>>69662371

>Not realizing the marxists openly attacked religion in this thread

See:

>>69661020
>6 days in jail
>wooooooow
>could've just not denied these people their right to marriage like a decent person would
>shows you just how much that love of christ really means

>b-but muh religion
>I shit on your religion

>b-but muh religion
>I shit on your religion

>b-but muh religion
>I shit on your religion
>>
>>69662435
Yes it matters.
Two faggots are never going to be able to raise a normal child.
Accepting homosexuality is just a method of destroying the family and increasing reliance on government by the individual.
>>
>>69662340
You don't know what repentance means if you think bart's last minute appeal to god before dying is repentance. The people that don't understand what it actually means are quick to dismiss it. Repenting is not saying 'oh god, forgive me' despite what sunday schools/movies tell kids so they can get an idea.
>>
>>69658613
That's great and everything but you played a witch on TV. Not that great an idea
>>
>>69662396
There's literally no difference between them except for few hundred years, Christians were same animals as Muslims but simply got cucked, irrelevant and powerless, same will happen to Muslims if they don't win, but they're no different, they have all identical semitic roots and agendas.
>>
>>69662054
oh yes we do
someone didn't pay attention
>>
>>69662295
I'd be okay if she did repent or her past, but was there ever a public repentance of her sins? The reason I'd prefer a public repentance is because her glorification of witchcraft was public as well. And now she's in a role with the specific intention of spreading the gospel, which makes a public repentance much more necessary
>>
>>69662425
No, i said communists hate everyone. I qualified your statement, i did not necessarily deny it.
>>
>>69661893

Religion did two wonderful things for us.

It brought civilizations out of tribalism and gave more people the chance to reproduce.
>>
>>69662503
I was trying to explain that to the poster I replied to, but you said it much better than me.
Repentance is a complete internal change of thinking and withdrawal from sin.
>>
>>69662494
Fuck off
>>
>>69658613
Don't feel too bad; all religious people are weak minded fags who should be gassed.
>>
>>69662061
saying I shit on their religion doesn't mean I want them persecuted you bimbo
>>
>>69658613

It's attacked by hypocritical lefty fascists OP, I'm an atheist but I agree that a religious institution has a right to privacy of practice. Homosexuals who want to marry at a church that disagrees with them are idiots, especially if they follow the faith. It's become nothing more but infantile harassment.
>>
File: rato.gif (13 KB, 128x200) Image search: [Google]
rato.gif
13 KB, 128x200
>>69662371
>still swallowing the Jesus blue pill
>>
>>69662570
No you fuck off, this is /pol/ not redtits.

Go get buttfucked elsewhere.
>>
File: fucking commies.jpg (30 KB, 720x416) Image search: [Google]
fucking commies.jpg
30 KB, 720x416
>>69662394

>So basically anything that anyone thinks is MUH Christianity is considered a sacred religious right? DO you realise how dumb that statement is?

I know freedom may be a foreign concept to you living in a country where the truth is illegal, but America was founded by people fleeing religious persecution, and the definitions of what a religion is are purposely vague so that the government cant say X is a religion, Y is not good enough to be a religion.

Its a religion if you say it is. Go look up Cosmotheism.
>>
>>69662092
infertile people shouldn't marry then?
man you guys shoot yourself in the foot way too often
>>
>>69661967
Most people are religious now, and you religious people complain about degeneracy, look in the mirror bud...
>>
>>69658613
The only good point I think they have is about forbbiding private business to reject their service to anyone for religious reasons (like the case of the cake for a gay wedding), the rest is just crying babies not getting special treatment.
>>
>>69662426
>new fag from Reddit doesn't know about the demographic decline
>>
>>69662602
You ain't shit clamdigger. That Polack was right. And that "you're having pets" guy can eat me too. Look up the actual meaning of the words you think mean "sodomy" or "homosex" in the Bible
>>
>>69662589
>implying religion isn't a foundation of society
>implying atheism isn't one of the most degenerative factors in todays America
>implying you can definitively know whether or not there is a God
>implying media today doesn't push for Atheism and openly ridicule God
>>
>>69658613
>hur dur there is definitely a god
>hur dur there is definitely no god
just fucking accept it that no one knows.
>>
>>69662541
>public repentance
God doesn't give a shit what your neighbor thinks of you. It has nothing to do with the process.

>>69662518
>they're no different
Did I say they were, dipshit? If there's no religion, religion wins. It's that fucking simple because the religious people have a unified conciousness and set of parameters to follow. The non-religious are scattered and ployed against eachother or converted. How the fuck do you think Christianity supplanted animism in europe?
>>
>>69658613
It's not a religion of peace
Now if you have Christians going RELIGION OF PEACE, DEUS VULTING and such, I doubt it will be mocked.
>>
What if you don't stand with either?
>>
>>69662535
Germany here is right. If one group CAN do something within the means of the US government/federal law, that means ALL groups can do that legally, and if you tell them otherwise or generally impede that, then you are not technically upholding the constitution.
>>
>>69662494
ahahahahahaha

99.9% of gays come from straight god fearing families. If thats your flawless model they actually suck massive cock
>>
>>69661768
no, the koran says to toss them from high cliffs. The Islamic State just decided that since buildings are more common than cliffs in modern Syria, they'll just go ahead and use buildings.
>>
>>69659425
So the state recognizing gay marriage is special treatment, but recognizing "traditional Christian marriage" isn't?
>>
>>69662552
Hahaha religion is actually an extension of tribalism.
>>
>>69662619
Infertile people should get to work, their marriage is useless to society.
>>69662656
>implying I think faggotry is degenerate because of the bible
>>
File: jidf6.jpg (152 KB, 480x672) Image search: [Google]
jidf6.jpg
152 KB, 480x672
Im just going to call it, this is far too much open faggotry and cultural marxism with empty horseshit not backing it up.
>>
>>69662715
Because they're Zionists
>>
>>69662746
Implying go fuck a zebra
>>
File: 1458764874280.jpg (128 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
1458764874280.jpg
128 KB, 800x598
>>69662677
That's right, keep swallowing it up like a good goy.
>>
>>69662709
>99.9% of gays
And 100% of the statistics you just posted were made up.
>>
>>69662552
Now, is giving more people the chance to produce really a good thing? I can think of several individuals in this thread who could have never been around to contribute to the gene pool, and we would all been better for it. Real shame.
>>
>>69662483
if your religion doesn't treat people equally yeah I proudly shit on it
just like I shit on islam for stoning women
>>
>>69662718

Fags can become fag christians who dont believe what the bible says and marry themselves.

That doesnt mean youre allowed to force the rest of the real Christians to do shit for them.

What the fuck is wrong with you, use your head, this doesnt take explaining, you know this shit before you make the empty fucking statement and know it just kicks the fucking can down the road one more time.
>>
>>69662692
Then you don't have the capacity to understand the subject and shouldn't open your mouth on the matter.
>>
>>69662773
I'm a traditionalist you fucking edgelord.
>>
>>69662775
You're afraid dicks are delicious aren't you. Because he described me too. You say you aren't against me due to religion. And that I also cannot be religious. Go away
>>
>>69662741
Christianity isn't, that's the whole point.
>>
>>69658653
It got shit reviews but was popular anyways because "muh war on Christians"
>>
>>69658613
they can have their beliefs, they just can't discriminate other because of their or someone's else beliefs.
>>
>>69662677
Most atheists are unknowingly agnostic atheists, so the definitive truth bullet point is moot at best.
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 981x1527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 981x1527
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJgZsAnFBDM
>>
>>69662819
>religious
>faggot

If you were religious you would know that sex is not for pleasure. Therefore, gay sex is purposeless and the epitome of degeneracy.
>>
File: SJL.jpg (63 KB, 460x483) Image search: [Google]
SJL.jpg
63 KB, 460x483
>>69662818
Yes, use your specific group personal identifiers just like the SJWs.
>>
>>69662804

>stoning women

You mean for throwing fags off cliffs. As I said, I fucking DARE you to go say that to a muslim. Youre a coward and thats why you attack the most peaceful religion responsible for zero deaths

IB4 Catholicism is anything but heresy

Srsly go get thrown off a building by someone whos religion you shit on.
>>
>>69662883
It makes sense in reference to his post.
>>
>gay 'marriage"
How can you even say that with a straight face?
You westerners are seriously fucked up in some regards.
>>
>/Pol
>Worshipping the Jew in the cross

Ok.
>>
>>69662921
I mentioned it because I consider traditionalist to be the most redpilled.
>>
>>69662884
what is this from
>>
File: 1458576620401.gif (1 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
1458576620401.gif
1 MB, 400x222
>>69662961
>see
>>69662945
>>
>>69662775
>what are dormant genes

you can have the straightest family on earth and still produce gay children. And its better to have loving gay parents than abusive straight ones.
>>
>>69662891
If sex is not "for pleasure" then why did your sky man make it pleasurable?
>>
>>69662891
Nothing said by jesus. Sodom was rapes of angels and inhospitality. Righteousness is the exact opposite to what you're doing. All other texts used malakoi or arsenokoitai which are pagan prostitutions of children in a temple. The raptured will have NOT had any contact with women. Women are the original sin. Sex is a gift of pleasure from God and we told you how we can have our own kids. The terms homosexuality and a few others having to do with this that I am forgetting didn't even exist until centuries later and we only recently uncovered the linguistic evidence
>>
>>69662741

In tribes there wasnt anything saying I couldnt just tear your heart out and fuck your wife. In said societies I would be promoted for strength.

Religion imposes fear on misdoings. The Bible and Law are really just tough love. Unless youre regressing your society on some front, you shouldnt need to fear them.
>>
>>69661020
Fucking based Germanbro
>>
File: Jewish Media2.jpg (109 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Media2.jpg
109 KB, 675x675
>>69662677
>>
>>69662945
I know right, as if seeing the symbol of how they killed him would make Jesus happy for some reason... christfags I swear you guys are even more retarded then mudslimes (albeit less violent).
>>
>>69658889
(YOU)
>>
>>69662945
The jews killed jesus
>>
>>69663019
God also approved of surrogacy
>>
ITT: bunch of white men defend their jewish kike religion

cultural + religion cuckery
>>
>>69663019
Also most of the clobber passages were for priests not laymen. You clearly picked the wrong faggot to go spouting nonsense with. Goodbye
>>
>>69663000
Gay parents are often the most abusive and fuck up their kids early psychological development

>>69663009
>Implying I believe in sky man
But I suppose someone would answer with "to test your faith"

>>69663019
>source
Oh there is none
>>
>>69663133
And if I got the story right he also approves of killing thousands if not millions of peoples with locus/famine/pestilence because they dont bow before him, but don't forget he is all loving all forgiving.
>>
>>69663114
This.
Jews as we understand them did not exist until nearly a hundred years after Jesus.
>>
>>69663224
The Bible. Look them up
>>
File: shillary.png (231 KB, 293x318) Image search: [Google]
shillary.png
231 KB, 293x318
>>69663114
>Swallowing the Roman/Paul blue pill.
>>
>>69663062
Its not supposed to make him or you happy. Its supposed to remind you of his sacrifice and make you sad for him and guilty for you sins that made him have to die.
>>
>>69663224
That is the answer i was fishing for.
>>
>>69663234
God was trying to create monotheism where it did not exist. If time and co text do not matter then read what Marx thought about Jews.
>>
>>69662786

That includes you.

In tribal society it was 5 women to every 1 man. In a religious society its a literal 1:1 and is genetically healthier.
>>
File: jewish media.jpg (120 KB, 878x599) Image search: [Google]
jewish media.jpg
120 KB, 878x599
>>69663182

Protip: Jews hate Christianity, and deny Christ was the son of god. Kike actually stems from their denial of Christ, it comes from a word that means circle, because they refused to sign an X when they landed in the US, because they associated it with Jesus.

Pic related. Jews start entire industries they hate it so much. Christian values are pro-family and nation building. Jews crucified Jesus, remember.

EVEN FUCKING RICHARD DAWKINS SAID ITS IMPORTANT
>>
>>69663320
You can stop anytime now
>>
>>69663291
Give me the page numbers or a link or something.
>>
>>69663359
Nope
>>
>>69659484
Our nation was founded on biblical principals,thensuper majority of the members of the continental congress were christians
http://mississippiconservativedaily.com/2015/07/07/yes-the-founding-fathers-were-christians/
>>
>>69663019
>>69663200
>women were the original sin
Bearers of the original sin, not sin themselves. Don't be daft.
>>
>>69663224
LITERALLY [citation needed]
https://youtu.be/Nahifhpm9-8

gay dads>>69663224
taking care of children abandoned by their shitty straight parents
>>
>>69663246
So, neither were Jews the one who killed Jesus?

Almost all the OT is basically the Torah

>Not true kike fallacy
>>
File: 1459563824440.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459563824440.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>69663321
You bastard son of a bitch devil piece of shit.
>>
>>69663224

>Gay parents are often the most abusive and fuck up their kids early psychological development

Pic related. Seemingly wild claims backed up by a chart of actual data. Now you can redpill people effectively.
>>
>>69663382
I read about deeper theories thanks
>>
>>69663320
but... I wasn't even born back then. I didn't have anything to do with the Jews killing some hippy because he was loud and stirring up trouble.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.