[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are Americans depressed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Is it just me or does American pol posters seem pessimistic and depressed?
Everything going alright in your country?
>>
>>69658228
Deport your qt Asians over her just the females please especially the ones in markham
>>
>>69658313
I'm sure they'd readily agree to this.
>>
File: 1459448192917.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1459448192917.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>69658228
We're pissed because we look around and see everything good and decent being corrupted and destroyed. All we have left are stories from better times, and the morbid feeling that things will get only worse while being powerless to change things. So no, things aren't alright
>>
File: 1367222812443.png (103 KB, 343x347) Image search: [Google]
1367222812443.png
103 KB, 343x347
>>69658228
Lets be honest, Layota, the God Emperor ain't getting elected. Europe's about to fall. America's about to fall.

Western civilization is over. The nigs are nigging all over it, and the women and liberals support it. Your great grandkids will be afraid of the toilet witch. Mine will BIX NOOD MUTHAFUCKA, and I still don't know what that means. But it's all over.
>>
>>69658228
>does American pol posters seem pessimistic and depressed?
Yes.
>Everything going alright in your country?
No comment.

Now, apologize.
>>
>>69658228
Can't speak for /pol/, but I've never been depressed or anything of the sort.
I guess I've always been blessed with an extremely optimistic outlook on life and the human race. Sure it is a bit sad that I am probably living in a weakening Era, but I know that glorious ages have always been just around the corner.
I think too many people lose perspective on just how short a time we've been around.
>>
>>69658659
Western civilisation isn't over, mang. It didn't end with the Roman collapse, nor would it end with ours.
>>
>>69658228
it's friday night and we are posting on pol/// figure it out
>>
>>69658942
actually it did kind of end, mostly with the roman collapse, for the next 700 years or so.
>>
>>69658228
We've been having 8 solid years of communist style demoralization from the government.
>>
We are on the edge of our traditional way of life being completely destroyed. I meet "conservative" devout Catholics that support lgbtq pride. I don't think I'm depressed, but it's damn hard knowing that everything I'm working toward, a good long term job, a stable family, a symmetrical culture, might not be achievable any more. What's worse, its my generation that's ruining it for ourselves. Shit hurts familia
>>
>>69659087
How can you consider temporary diminution followed by recovery as an ending? I'm saying just because we're going through decline doesn't mean we are on an inexorable path to destruction. That's just hysteria.
>>
>>69659412
Yeah, I think in a decade or more America will be only fifty percent white. Unless kkk gets enough members or there's an economic crash.
>>
I've got existential depression that I can justify philosophically.

It's not so much a sadness as it is simply being burned out on irony.
>>
File: 1439099199495.png (135 KB, 349x323) Image search: [Google]
1439099199495.png
135 KB, 349x323
>>69658228
yes, America is the ultimate rat race
College is expensive AND growing to be more worthless with over saturation and many jobs requiring a college education being replaced by H1-B immigrants
Blue collar level jobs are growing to be more worthless with illegals lowering wages, factories being shipped to 3rd world countries, and automation
The housing market sucks, the general economy sucks
There's knowing the future is gonna suck
And there's the general degeneracy America media

so yeah, life sucks good thing Trump will make America Great Again
>>
>>69658228

Cause SJW niggers and retarded normies surround us. And I still haven't met a qt3.14 french chick to whisper nasty things in my ear in a thick bordeaux accent. Send help.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.