[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What countries are accepting kebab and which aren't? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: europe.png (59 KB, 1236x1245) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
59 KB, 1236x1245
What countries are accepting kebab and which aren't? It's all muddy to me with all the lack of news that gets published about it. Maybe y'all know.
>>
Well obviously not Serbia because SERBIA STRONG!
>>
>>69657956
Do you mean muslims in general, or rapefugees from the wave since last fall?

If the latter.
France.
Netherlands
Belgium
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Italy

Why you ask? You goin to Europe?
Stay the fuck away from big cities in france, they have it the worst in general muslims.
London is bad too.
>>
>>69658854
I mean the former.
>>
File: 18ihdde7eww1yjpg.jpg (37 KB, 636x314) Image search: [Google]
18ihdde7eww1yjpg.jpg
37 KB, 636x314
Why are whites so tolerant?
>>
>>69659744
Tbh I'm not buying Japan or Easter Europe.
>>
It's more about "where they want to go". Because no one wants to go to Romania or Russia, and now they're stuck in Russia because Nordic countries don't want them.
>>
>>69659744
I have no problem with foreign VISITORS. Tourism is great and I wish more people did it here to save our economy. But once they start demanding shit and welfare they have to go back.
>>
>>69659744
>That little red Denmark
BASED
>>
>>69660444
>my trips
BASED
>>
>>69659744
Why would someone dislike tourists? Yeah sometimes they get in your way but wouldn't you appreciate them visiting and experiencing your culture?
>>
>>69657956
>What countries are accepting kebab and which aren't? It's all muddy to me with all the lack of news that gets published about it
Just draw the iron curtain on your map.
>>
>>69663149
Here's what I do know about that

>Poland - just shut it down
>Hungary - built a fence
>Slovakia - Christians only

What about Czechia and Yugoslav countries? It seems to me like Czechia had a part in a Visegrad decision against kebab, Slovenia built a fence, and Serbia ... well you know. Is any of that true? And what about the Baltic?
>>
This is how Russia deals with their Refugees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvuZaGfjfXU
>>
>>69664604
based
>>
File: EU Muslim Population.jpg (77 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
EU Muslim Population.jpg
77 KB, 940x940
>>69657956
Why don't you google that shit?
>>
>>69665979
What does this tell me about the policy on rapefugees?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.