[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you loyal to your government? Would you be willing to stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
File: US_flag_burning[1].jpg (167 KB, 725x1000) Image search: [Google]
US_flag_burning[1].jpg
167 KB, 725x1000
Are you loyal to your government? Would you be willing to stand up for them if they called on you to do so?

Note: The question is not necessarily about loyalty to your fellow countrymen, but specifically to your government/the ruling class.
>>
desu if D.C. got nuked tomorrow me and my friends would probably go out for a beer or something to celebrate.
>>
I love my country, but I despise my Govt
>>
No. I deeply hate our current government and think they're traitors.
>>
>>69657903
fuck no, i'd rather just be strapped and defend myself or reply on militias of fellow countrymen. theyve fucked all of us for so long when they collapse from fucking us it'll be well deserved
>>
>>69657903
it is not possible to be loyal to those who refuse to reciprocate
>>
But, If I heard my country calling, I would proudly serve.
>>
Never.
>>
>>69657903
I love this country
I detest the Obama administration
>>
>>69657903
faggot
>>
>>69658695

I agree with this guy
>>
>>69659138
thanks senpai
>>
>>69657903
I love my country and I love the Constitution.

My government can go get fucked
>>
>>69657903
Hello, Mr (((not FBI))).

I think you will find this thread would be much more informational and generally better suited for >>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 1459304852079.png (35 KB, 349x203) Image search: [Google]
1459304852079.png
35 KB, 349x203
I think the general feeling here is that as long as Georgia & the South are loyal to the US, everyone here will follow.

Went to a show at nearby Stone Mountain and they played a laser show ending with the national anthem. Everybody stood in respect. Not a damn soul cheered. Much different from 20 years ago.
>>
No. My goverment are a pack of globalists and want to race-mix the aussie out of australia.
>>
>>69657903
And yes, your clearance level is showing.

I hope you FBI types figured out who posted that weird Islamic shit in /x/ the other night.
>>
If Trump is elected I'm joining the marines.
>>
>>69657903
Hell no. *Hell* no.
>>
>>69657903
No, fuck the governement. All they care about is money, at the expense of people.
>>
>>69659383
Southerners are getting fed up with the liberals and federal bullshit. Only this time around, all the cards are in their favor, from having the majority of the nation's military, to the fact that yankees and liberals don't fucking own guns and run to their big brother government and media to fight their battles.

>Yfw we will see our Glorious South rise again, condemn the striped banner, bring back the stars and bars, and become the greatest in the nation.
>>
>>69657903
No. Now, if the monarchy came back i would step into line.
>>
>>69659461
hell, start training devil dog
>>
>>69659511
This, all goverments the only thing they want to preserve is their structure. Fuck'em.
>>
I currently live in California for work. I don't give one fuck about these faggot people. If this state gets invade as long as they allow me time to pack my shot and move back east I don't care what atrocities they are committing. I will not defend this fucking state ever unless they start killing wild life or burning the forests.
>>
>>69659582
>Thinking gun ownership matters anymore
This yankee is going to laugh his ass off when you hicks try an uprising and get teargassed and blasted by sound canons.
>>
We cant even trust anyone in the govt here. Were so corrupt that I'm honestly bewildered as to why were still not Greece-tier.
>>
>>69657903
No, the only way I fight for my country is if we are being invaded I don't give a shit about desert shit holes.
>>
Americans dont care about whites being usurped, as long as they have 'muh constitution' and 'muh guns'.
200 years from now the last full-blood europen will harp on about that shit in a country resembling the worst of mexico and africa.
>>
>>69659745
Its not about defending the Government, its defending the millions of people in the United States. And for you to give up on the country as a whole for political disagreements is understandable, but its not fair to the people back home, the people who share your views getting killed. If this were to happen, I hope anon, you think of the people you love and the people you met with not only the same political views, but the same views of the world. Wether it be comedy, sports, literature, etc. Those are the people you are REALLY defending
>>
>>69659383
>>69659582
This and since we have more integration and technically less racism then other places we could say we have the moral high ground...(those damn religious freedom bills have kind of fucked us though)
>>
>>69659996
Have you ever been to California? This place either needs a good invading or a sustained 7.0 earthquake for ten minutes. The only good thing about this state is the wild life and nature.
>>
>>69659803
Most of the military is supplied by our young people. We are actually the biggest patriots in the country as well.

>Teargas and sound cannons
The fuck you think we are pussy Jew Yorkers?
>>
>>69658695

The only respectable answer.
>>
>>69660117
yes, I have. I live in the New York Suburbs and you think that place is any different? All SJWS and Bernbots. I hate it. But any views I have would be put away if New York was invaded. I would immediately remember all my friends and family I knew I needed to help protect from tyranny.
>>
>>69660179
thanks senpai
>>
>>69657903
if the price is right
>>
>>69660288
You wouldn't do shit. If you really wanted to protect them front tyrannical foreign occupying force you'd be rising up against the current government.
>>
>>69660288
That's exactly why I would move back east, to protect my family there. This place is only $$ and nature to me. The bay bridge would collapse at rush hour and I would only praise the sudden increase in housing supply.
>>
I am loyal to my country. Whether or not I'm loyal to the government is an entirely different issue.
>>
>>69660288
>tyranny

Kek, what do you call your current governement then?
>>
>>69660368
ahh big man, talk a big game over the internet but sadly dont know the true intentions of someone you criticize
>>
>>69657903
Hmm well if I were them I would not ask for me to protect them, to put it mildly.
>>
>>69659259
/thread
>>
>>69660441
an oligarchy
>>
>>69659582

lol totally top kek material, scumbutt. The south is nothing but a bunch of hot damn redneck pussies that cream their pants at the sight of a greasy corndog.
>>
>>69660895
lol dude have you ever been to the south
inb4 "hurr durr I LIVE IN TEXAS YOU RETARD"
>>
>>69657903
i give a shit about my goverment, esp. since the migration crisis. they risked the wellbeing of their people to avoid confrontation with the left and stay politically correct and let in far more than we can absorb.
would be more loyal to my country and countrymen, as long as they aren't from the left.
>>
>>69660961
wow dude lol like I said before, chucklefuck, the south is literally kek.
>>
>>69661159
lol then you have never been there, the south is full of beautiful landscapes with incredibly humble people with beams of hospitality towards anyone in need. I have cousins in the south who I spent a year with while at college, everyone there was friendly, even the nigs were nice (to an extent) and i never had a single problem. Trust me anon, spend a month there, and you will realize how based it is
>>
cucks
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.