[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/ I have a question to ask. Does anyone here want death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Damascus Moon.jpg (174 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Damascus Moon.jpg
174 KB, 500x377
Hi /pol/ I have a question to ask. Does anyone here want death? I'm not suicidal but god damn. If I got diagnosed with cancer tomorrow I would decline all treatment options. I can't stand living on Earth anymore.
>>
Fishing
Fishing is what makes me pull trough the day.
I'd like to live down there with those perch man
>>
File: End.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
End.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
>>69657549
completely understand how you feel dude. everyday i get on pol and walk around my college campus just further yearns for the end of the world...the destruction of humanity.

i even have music that i would listen to while watching the end of the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4uVoLKUUaQ
>>
>>69658260

Well cheers to that Emily. I live in the city though and I don't have any ambition to fish.

I get it though, find something that pulls you through the day. I have something like that too.
>>
>>69657549
Rather than die, just live different. Same difference, except you get to live another day.
>>
>>69658570
if times were extremely good in the past, so can they be now.
not really but there's a 0.0001% it can be again
>>
>>69657549
Do it.
People like you make my Ph.D in Thanatology worth it
>>
>>69657549

Yep. I've fucked my brain up a bit with too many years of drugs and drinking, still function in day to day life but never feel 'normal' anymore, like a constant weird dream. I fly a lot with work and every time I get on a plane I think to myself that maybe today could be the day it crashes and I'm finally out of my misery.
>>
>>69659117

What sort of work do you do?
>>
>>69659465

Engineering. I'm actually a euro but having fun shitposting as a Leaf this week
>>
>>69660663

Are you in Vancouver? Want to get a beer?
>>
>>69660736

Toronto unfortunately, I'd much prefer to be in Vancouver. Next time fellow anon
>>
I'm not sure its a death wish exactly

I just don't care if I live or die anymore

I walk out into traffic on the way to work and wouldn't mind if someone ran me down

It makes me a more efficient effective human being in most things
>>
>>69660941

Cheers anon
>>
File: 1399953245612.png (73 KB, 248x255) Image search: [Google]
1399953245612.png
73 KB, 248x255
I live in Edmonton

Everyday is a slow death, from the refinery fumes, from the plebeian culture, from the suburbia...from life
>>
What a sad existence you must have.

I would love to live 100,000 years if I could. Life is amazing and I'm happy, content and enjoying my time every single day.
>>
>>69661292

faggot
>>
Cheer Up mate. There's plenty to live for. I dont fear death because it will be an awesome new adventure or nothing at all (and then I wont care) so its win/win but you should enjoy the ride while youre here.
>>
>>69657549
leftwing policies made life and society far less worthy to live in. so i get you to a certain degree. although i wouldn't advise to face cancer without any treatment.
>>
File: Dropped on yer head.gif (1 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
Dropped on yer head.gif
1 MB, 200x113
>>69661082
>tfw I know this exact feel
>>
>>69661463
Death could also be infinite and overwhelming suffering. Don't rule it out just because it makes you uncomfortable.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.