[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on this man. Is he a good lad is he just a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: John-Kasich-Headshot.jpg (541 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
John-Kasich-Headshot.jpg
541 KB, 2400x3000
Redpill me on this man.

Is he a good lad

is he just a meme

could he be the leader of the free world?
>>
>>69657224

Literally who?
>>
>>69657224
He is funded by George Soros. He is not trustworthy at all.
>>
>>69657270
your future president
>>
>>69657224
He could do it. He has my vote.
>>
GEEZE O MAN

GOLLY FUCKING GEE
>>
Kasich is the only Republican who can beat Hilary

Sadly he did bad in the primaries

The moderate field was too split between him Rubio and Jeb
>>
>>69661348
>Ahmed pretending to know about US politics
>>
>>69658022
Possibly. Not likely. But... If there's going to be a coup at the convention, and with the way things are going there's no shortage of patsies on hand even has his people will be in charge of all the security in Cleveland? Whether it's conspiracy theory or coincidence theory, statistically there seems to be something that might be called Ohio Privilege when it comes to ascending to the Presidency. 2016 could turn out to be the year the American people discover the real powers in control.
>>
>>69661418

Cruz is a bible freak and Trump is repellant to half the Republican party and most floating voters.

Good luck winning a general election just with angry white males

Kasich strikes the right tone, he sounds reasonable
>>
He said hes open to a democrat running mate.

He expanded a ton of things in his home state which means he thinks the role of government is to hand out jobs, spend money and cradle to grave people.

His name has an R- in front of it when it should have a D-

The media loves him which means he has zero chance against Hillary because thats how this all works. The media leave cruz alone because they have an october surprise pic related file on Cruz. The media hates Trump which means he will utterly dominate instead of laying down like Romney and McCain.
>>
File: zion_kasich.jpg (71 KB, 544x557) Image search: [Google]
zion_kasich.jpg
71 KB, 544x557
>>69657224
Full Blown Out Soros Shill.
>>
His policies are the same as Hillary Clinton's 15 years ago.
>>
File: what.png (552 KB, 811x557) Image search: [Google]
what.png
552 KB, 811x557
He's Hillary with a penis
>>69661571
>Kasich strikes the right tone

Jesus Christ. He wants to pass the TTP and open borders. Then in the same breath he says he wants to create more jobs. Dude is a fucking faggot who says he doesn't want to take the low route with his campaign but the only reason why he's in is still is for a brokered convention.
>he sounds the most reasonable
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
>>
File: John-Kasich-on-the-issues.jpg (28 KB, 598x350) Image search: [Google]
John-Kasich-on-the-issues.jpg
28 KB, 598x350
>>69657224

he's literally a cuckold shill

>>69661348

Because moderates like Romney and McCain did so well

>>69661888
>He's Hillary with a penis

this
>>
>>69657224
He's good but Trump is better
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.