[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Oliver to be Replaced by New Host on HBO Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: JohnOliver.jpg (38 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
JohnOliver.jpg
38 KB, 480x540
While we were busy flipping shit over who got the most Jewish names yesterday, HBO quietly announced that they were replacing John Oliver with a new host on Last Week Tonight.

>New host will be Bangladeshi "comedian" Debesh Kholiquzzaman Shahidullah.
>Oliver's replacement is part of a new HBO goal to cut down unnecessary costs by outsourcing talent and production to developing countries.
>Shahidullah and his translator don't speak English, but the network is hiring an English translator for them.
>Shahidullah will start hosting the show next month.

http://ageofshitlords.com/hbo-news-show-host-john-oliver-to-be-replaced/

Will a pseudo-poo-in-the-loo prove to be a better host than a mediocre Englishman?
>>
File: 1459465818070.jpg (1 MB, 1282x1153) Image search: [Google]
1459465818070.jpg
1 MB, 1282x1153
>>69656696
Is this shit supposed to be funny?
>>
>>69656749
Welcome to modern April Fool's.
>>
>>69656696
Don't get my hopes up like that.
>>
>>69656696
Anyone made any progress on what the joke is hidden in that name? Or is that a red herring and the real prank is that they made you think it meant something more?
>>
>>69656696
>http://ageofshitlords.com

why even link it?
>>
Come on OP we all know about the kikebook groups
>>
>>69656696
April Fools!
>>
K
>>
I thought it was true for a second
>>
>>69657434
I didn't. :c Now I see that the thing is affiliated with an anti-Tumblr kikebook page.
>>
>>69656696
Leave comedy to the comedians m8y
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.