[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ racist? Or realist? For example >Pic related (Yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
Is /pol/ racist? Or realist?

For example

>Pic related (Yes I know he is kind of an idiot when it comes to scientist standards)

This man and his family move next door to you.

Does /pol/

>have no problem with him because he is well spoken, educated, won't join a loot crew, doesn't wear saggy pan'ts, has a job and is probably considered an uncle tom by other black people

Or

>Theregoestheneighborhood.jpeg
>>
File: 1405196847847.jpg (20 KB, 278x266) Image search: [Google]
1405196847847.jpg
20 KB, 278x266
This is NDT's mother.
>>
>>69656507
I wouldn't care if the science nigger moved in next to me honestly
>>
>>69656507
Nah, I would have no problem with black science guy moving next door, I doubt he would play ghetto music and try to rob me.
>>
>>69656692
What about if rufus jones tyquan moved in next door???
>>
Honestly I would have no problem. I'd even invite him to a BBQ.
>>
>>69656741
I don't want any degenerates to move in next to me
>>
>>69656507
Being realist is racist.
>>
>>69656507
I would have no problems with him
>>
Realist but i'd easily rather have all nigger die even if it meant the good ones do too.
>>
File: blackscienceman.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
blackscienceman.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1707
I'd make waffles all day with le black science man i wouldn't give a fuck
>>
>>69656507
black science man supports trump so no I wouldn't have a problem with him
>>
>>69656507

Astrophysics Black Guy is welcome in my neighborhood, but Trayvonica Brown can go get hung by a lynch mob.
>>
File: 1454474157371.jpg (673 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1454474157371.jpg
673 KB, 1280x1920
>>69657256
He does?
>>
>>69656507
The only problem I have is his annoying atheism. The Amazing Atheist is the same way.
>XD. Religion is for poppyheads. XD. Upvotes!
>>
Some of /pol/ is simply racist. In my opinion, it's actually no more or less severe than patronising soft bigotry perpetrated by the regressive left, but seems more so because it completely lacks all benevolent intent towards those viewed as lesser. On the other hand, all forms of soft bigotry have a negative and malicious consequence for those not deemed as lesser. Both groups are equally malignant.

Meanwhile, plenty more people in /pol/ are willing and open to talk about cultural disadvantages, socioeconomic conditions and even hormonal differences. As these views stem from fact, reasoning and logic, it is completely unfair to label them as racist rather than realist.

>>69656507
Yes, he is non conforming to my belief about African American disadvantage: culture. I have no problem with anyone as a people, but if you support a culture that's holding you back you are just fucking yourself when we tell you it's hurting you and you only respond with "dats rayciss."
>>
>>69656507
Q: Do you like John Coltrane?
>>
>>69657502
I read this in tl;dr's voice
>>
>>69657608
>John Coltrane

Don't know much about him but yes.
>>
reee
>>
>>69657636
That's funny, I clearly heard T'Pol.
>>
>>69656507
Meh, he is an educated black man.

Its not like a bunch of actual niggers moved in next door. I'm sure he can afford landscapers and maids to clean up after his black ass. So my property value would likely not drop.
>>
>>69656507
He's alright
He'd probably get on my nerves being a know-it-all, though

>Yeah, I'm growing some tomatoes in my vegetable garden
>Actually, anon, tomatoes are fruits
>>
No, he'll start bringing up facts calling my religion Hinduism is fraud or some shit. Probably annoys you with facts like autistic Shedon from bbt
>>
>>69657891

Not really a know it all as much as that would be a retarded statement to make but I get your point
>>
>>69656507

I wouldn't mind at all. He's a wholesome and positive person.

But most blacks aren't. Therefore, I wouldn't oppose restricting blacks from buying homes in my area, even if it means good people might not be allowed to move in, as an insurance policy against Tramarcus and Shewondrae moving in and starting a branch of the Crips.
>>
>>69657691
>Don't know much about him
This is why black culture flushed down the toilet.
>>
>>69656507
Our race is our nation.
Inviting other races invites division.
Happiness goes down in multicultural communities.
Last but not least, his family is black.
>>
Eh, I live across the street from a black family. They're quiet, keep up their property, and even though they're Democrat they don't make a huge deal about it.

Of course, he runs a funeral home so maybe he supports Democrats because it means more business for him.
>>
>>69658253

Well that is also a timely issue.
>>
>>69658539
Us whites chastise young people for not knowing who Elvis and The Beatles are and as such they never have really faded from public view. It's like the moment Straight Outta Compton was released all the blacks had a meeting and determined that everything that came before it was too white.
>>
>>69656692
>>69656733
>>69656838
>>69656949
>>69657115
>>69657329

Kinda what my mom thinks (she's black btw) she usually mentions how disgusted she's with most black people being dirty, lazy, pottymouthed, dressed as what in america would be a thug or a shaniqua if it's a girl, etc, but that she likes the exceptions of well educated black people and wish more of them were that way.
>>
>>69658737
True. Most young black people balk at the notion of good figures like MLK
>>
>>69656507
I fine with him as a neighbor. Would probably provide great conversation and eventually friendship. I will not approve of his sons near white girls and if I have daughters race traitors will be shunned.

Must save the white race. And fuck having black grandkids.
>>
>>69656507
the current definition of 'racism' should be changed, or at least phased out of vocabulary as an 'attack' word. it pretty well implies that you
A: see clear and evident proof of genetic difference i.e. race
-and-or-
B: you hold prejudice, supremist belief, hatred based on race.

p.s. super new fag, lurked for about a year but cant green text
>>
>>69659072
&this
>>
>>69659370
Put > before text to greentext.
> like so
>>
>>69659588
thanks!
>>
>>69656507
it's kind of funny how everyone who meets this guy says he's an insufferable asshole

smartest black guy on earth is an entitled prick whoda thunk it
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.