[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Destroy White Culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg (141 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg
141 KB, 500x368
White people are more violent than other races.
White people are more greedy than other races.
White people are crazier than other races.
White people are more heavily armed than other races.
White people are more devious than other races.
White people are more independent than other races.
White people are more advanced than other races.

White people ARE MORE CULTURED than other races.

White european culture is the only thing holding back the savagery of the white race.
Tell me again why you want to destroy white culture?

You libcucks and other races want to tear down our culture, have you really considered what will happen when you remove that fail safe?
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
*yawn*
>>
>>69656189
tb.h its racial karma for all the shit and plundering you guys started after columbus

i dont care that much, really. China and east asia has survived for 5000 years, we'll make it through another 5000
>>
>>69656189
nigga stole my bike
>>
>>69656189
and oh, your white savagery died after wwii and nazi germany. Enjoy your sjws and liberal aids
>>
>>69656808
The backlash is coming, you watch and see.

How many nuclear bombs have Singapore dropped, how many world wars have they won?

PROTIP: none
>>
>>69656189
The police don't protect white people from groids. They protect groids from white people.
>>
>>69656918
>muh bombs

you do realise you guys got utterly checkmated by the soviets right? western culture rots from the inside, a poisoned blade

your modern usa is a puppet of the jews anyway
>>
File: 1447861776069.jpg (56 KB, 982x666) Image search: [Google]
1447861776069.jpg
56 KB, 982x666
It's not gonna be bombs or policies.
When the time comes, whites will simply start lynching every nigger shitskin and traitor, an art they have mastered.
When the backlash will come the politicians will simply have no choice but to accept the will of the people - or stand against the wall with the rest.
Have fun while you still can, rats
>>
>>69657218
>soviets

You do realize it took whites to beat whites?

BTW didn't Britain BTFO Singapore?

When any country gets out of hand, its always the crazy whites they call.

You keep proving my point, I appreciate that, now shut up and make me more shirts.
>>
>>69656189
poo poo butthole
>>
>>69656189
>>
>>69657470

britain never went to war with singapore, singapore was britain's crown colony, their 'impregnatable fortress of the east' that got beaten by a bunch of japs riding on bicycles.

>murican failure of an education

we dont even make shirts here
>>
File: Singapore-Shirt-Factory.png (117 KB, 457x321) Image search: [Google]
Singapore-Shirt-Factory.png
117 KB, 457x321
>>69657873

>brags about being Britain's favorite slave
>lies about making shirts (pic related)

Fucking gooks.
>>
>>69656189
Wir wissen dass, er stimmt. Sie sind einfach alle mörder.
>>
>>69657470
btw, we chinks are literally the least of your worries. We dont meddle in outside affairs generally, we have no interest in gwailo business. But your race and culture is dying from the all the other darker races (look at europe) and to itself (massive liberal illness).
>>
>>69658137
>being this autistic

and america was britain's escaped rabid dog thats currently dying from fleas. Your point?
>>
>>69656243
Let me tell you something about latin america...that was where a lot of modern day inventions were made and top research were carried out. So much that us and russia divided it and milked it. Ive read reports stating that latin american organized crimes had excelled medicine and tech in those areas. I also heard of crazy mexican stories...dont know if its true but during an epidemic. some mexicans drove around ground zero and exhanged tons of drugs for information.
>>
>escaped rabid dog

>>have you really considered what will happen when you remove that fail safe?

I swear to God you keep making my point for me.

But here is your (You) anyways.
>>
>>69658137
oh also, a wholesaler doesnt make shirts........it just sells them

just because the company's name has factory in it doesnt mean its an actual factory....(american education)

back to the whole race situation, are you angry, white man? cos you created this mess yourself. YOU took the aids from africa and messed up the ME, not us. China will not step in to rescue you.
>>
>>69659348
what good are your bombs and might when your body and mind is diseased? you dont get it, do you? you guys lost the culture war. Deep inside.
>>
File: anders.jpg (40 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
anders.jpg
40 KB, 620x387
>>69656189
I wake up every day knowing that multiculturalism and cultural Marxism are slowly eroding white society. Just look at the world around you. Niggers depreciate everything. Nigger cities are shit, and, while not all are like this, they are overwhelmingly barbaric and criminal. Niggers, degenerate feminists, and their kike enablers will be the downfall of civil society. Their method is liberalism, and their target is civilized white society.

Breivik was right, my friends. Unless Europeans and descendants of white Europeans living throughout the world reject Islam, liberalism and multiculturalism, we are all donezo. It's a hard red pill to swallow, but it's ultimately true.
>>
File: Keep-lying-too-(You).png (384 KB, 1110x431) Image search: [Google]
Keep-lying-too-(You).png
384 KB, 1110x431
>>69659437

All you guys do is lie. (pic related)

Also, the ME was fucked up WAY before the US ever went there.
>muh Chinese education
>>
>>69659437
>China will not step in to rescue you.

You would literally be speaking based Japanese if it wasn't for the USA.

BTW, Trump will unleash the Japs back on you. Enjoy your new Samurai overlords.
>>
white people lost. Now get the fuck out of the way.
>>
>>69659893
China has nukes, Japan doesn't, nigger.
>>
>>69659749
>a malaysian factory has corporate office in singapore

t-t-this means they make shirts there, right? right guys??

please stop embarassing yourself, holy kek. White children reject their own culture and white women want to sleep with back men. Your race is dodo
>>
>>69658694
a lot of 3rd Reich scientists escaped to Latin America

do the math
>>
>>69658694
Maybe germans in latin america?
>>
>>69660006
if they did the first thing they would do is drop 2 on america. japanese will remember for thousands of years
>>
File: breivik6.jpg (37 KB, 526x572) Image search: [Google]
breivik6.jpg
37 KB, 526x572
>>69659980
I went to a nigger neighborhood today. There were mothers walking around with their loud, undisciplined spawns. Nigger males were everywhere, and behind their dead dark eyes, there was nothing. I doubt their minds, which are more suited for life on the plains of Africa, are capable of even modeling things that will happen three hours from now.

Then I went to my upper middle class white neighborhood. Crime is virtually nonexistent, families (fathers included) are riding their bikes down the street, and life is good. Around me, the children I see are future doctors, lawyers, engineers, and cops who will blast niggers away. But, sure, keep telling yourself that white people lost. As far as I'm concerned, we already fucking won by building the greatest society ever. Niggers will only degrade it, and it'll be on them and their kike enablers when their cities are full of mudhuts and spear chuckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYAxkRAQ_CQ
>>
>>69660773
Replace niggers with Mexicans and that's my experience.

That upper middle class neighborhood is the way it is because the people in it make a lot of money. Black/Hispanic/Asian people who make just as much money are also absent of crime and all the other bullshit. It's just money in the end. You can't use race as the be all end all to every question or answer.
>>
>>69656189
We wuz civilizations n shieete
>>
>>69661506
It is race because the majority of negros in every country are cripplingly poor and blacks have proven to have terrible impulse control which explains how they are always poor because they never save their money.
>>
Niggers are more violent, jews are more greedy
>>
>>69661581
I disagree. It's their culture. They had theirs erased and they literally had to make their own but what they made wasn't very good or advanced.

>>69661645
that I can agree with.
>>
>>69656665
China would be imperialistic if they could. Problem is, they couldn't even conquer their neighbors, and had been, twice in the last thousand years, conquered by people who they outnumbered 100 to 1 (Mongols and Manchus).
>>
another thing is that poverty breeds poverty.

http://bostonreview.net/blog/poverty-breeds-more-poverty

You can sorta see this by looking at Asian groups in America. SE Asian groups don't make it very well (our parents were brought over here as refugees) while East Asian groups fare much much better as they came from rich families. They were able to put them up for better education and provide everything they needed. Most black people start at the very bottom, or they come in and start at the very bottom. Education is also NOT ingrained into their culture, so that hurts a lot. With Asian groups, it's different b/c we're forced to learn two languages at a very young age, and Asian languages are not easy to learn.

>>69662192
It's not exactly like that. China wouldn't be what it is today if they didn't conquer their neighbors. It never used to be this large.
>>
>>69656808
>mudslime detected
>>
>>69662357
>It's not exactly like that. China wouldn't be what it is today if they didn't conquer their neighbors. It never used to be this large.

They conquered inconsequential neighbors like Turkestan and Tibet. Inner Mongolia and Manchuria are theirs simply because the rulers of China were Mongols and Manchus, and therefore wanted to integrate their homelands into China.
>>
>>69662192
Aren't the escalations in the South China Sea an indication that China is ramping up its imperialist activity? I'd say they're waiting for the US to become weaker so they can expand their borders. They also likely don't want to piss off Russia.
>>
>>69662357
East Asian immigrants came from rich families? You're a fucking retard. Japs, Chinks and Koreans were all dirt poor when they came here. Hmong and Cambodians don't advance because they're monkeys.
>>
>>69662405
You're thinking of neighbors as in current separate countries like Korea, Mongolia, etc. It was never this large in the past. They conquered and unified China. So what if they couldn't get more?
>>
>>69662567
It depends on what generation you're talking about. But with the past 20-30 years, you're wrong. Those people are coming from money.

I'm Cambodian so apparently I'm a monkey?
>>
>>69662716
>I'm Cambodian so apparently I'm a monkey?

China has tried and failed at conquering Southeast Asia. Apparently being a monkey means having superior military tactics.
>>
>>69662567
The descendants of the poor Chinese who came generations ago are actually worse off than the average white Americans. The reason the average income of Chinese Americans is higher than that of white Americans is because China's 1%, the recent immigrants, push the average high up.
>>
>>69662567
I can confirm this to a certain extent. My dad lived in an apartment in California for college when the Hmongs came en masse. I think it had something to do with Vietnam, not sure. But those fuckers didn't give a fuck about education, civility, or assimilation. To be clear, they fucking put dirt on their apartment floors and started growing vegetables--in their fucking apartments. Some of the other Hmong retards tried barbecuing indoors and my dad had to rescue them from gassing themselves and the whole apartment complex. Even now, I met a Hmong guy in college, born and raised in the US, who was so insulated from American society that he didn't speak much English at all. This is obviously not all of them, but they're overwhelmingly shitty immigrants because there's little difference between the FOB's and the second or third generation ones.
>>
>>69662820
I'm not that far catching up on world history yet but from recollection, it was Japanese that conquered SE Asia during WWII. China at the moment is making friends and investing a lot of money into SE Asia, including my country Cambodia.

>>69662940
I practically know or have access to the entire Cambodian community here and I have never known any family to behave like this.
>>
>>69663174
I don't know, man. Maybe you live among upper class Cambodians, or maybe Cambodians are just better than Hmongs. Pol Pot must have wiped out all the weak ones. Regardless, if you value western ideals, you're ok in my book.
>>
>>69656243
>canada
fucking kek, weed is doing its work.
also canadian chinks seem to be quite useless.
>>
>>69663662
Funniest part to me was that South Africa is only there because of the few whites that lived there. Top fucking kek
>>
>>69656808

Make the central govt disappear and see what happens.
>>
>>69663890
South African whites are fucking based.
They're one more proof that it's niggers, and not their continent that is shit.
They turned that hellhole into quite a decent place to live, the only problem SA has is its huge nigger population.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.