[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you meet your ideal woman but you realize she is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: OhNo.jpg (119 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
OhNo.jpg
119 KB, 500x750
>yfw you meet your ideal woman but you realize she is just like every other modern woman
>yfw you realize she's been pounded by 15 other men before you
>yfw her vagina has been flooded with countless loads from each of her past partners
>yfw her cute, petite, perfect looking vagina has actually been rough, red and sore from multiple big cocks plowing it before you ever got to her >yfw she's been a dumping ground pumped full of billions of sperm and genetic code
>yfw shes swallowed multiple strange mens cum because she had a "wild phase" and didn't want to miss out of lifes experiences
>yfw she started trying BBC because her girlfriends convinced her not to be a prude
>yfw just before she started dating you, jamal was busting his big black nut all over her face and eager tongue while they listened to rap music in the background
>yfw she says blowjobs are gross and doesn't want to perform them
>yfw you want to please her anyway and lick her perfect, flawless pussy, unaware of the fact endless loads of semen have leaked from it before
>yfw she cuddles and loves you and says you're the best man she's ever known and wants to marry you
>yfw you don't want to leave her by being so judgmental and shallow so you save her from a life of misery
>>
File: 1457933583964.jpg (409 KB, 1280x1827) Image search: [Google]
1457933583964.jpg
409 KB, 1280x1827
>>69655777
This is why I only date traditional asian women now. They don't even start dating until college. Very doable to find a virgin and most girls would have had 1-2 boyfriends theyve had sex with before. No biggie.
>>
File: image.png (193 KB, 450x558) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193 KB, 450x558
>>69655777

>yfw you meet the ideal woman but she is too good for you
>yfw she is a beautiful, family oriented Mexican who is great with kids and has hips designed by nature for breeding
>yfw she is a pure, godly Pentecostal woman who has never had sex, lustful thoughts, did any drugs/smoked, not even allowed to show off her body in any way
>never even eaten an unclean animal
>cooks really well and enjoys it
>still looks gorgeous while obeying Pentecostal clothing laws
>she's never even kissed a man but has the sexiest kissing lips that dark skin mestizo goddesses have sometimes
>will never succumb to lust or degenerate feminist ideas because she loves God too much
>yfw YOURE too degenerate for HER because you're a normie who doesn't love GOD, is impure and has layed with several women, dabbled in drugs like a sinning degenerate
>tfw you fell for the "have as much sex and do drugs" meme and ignored God
>yfw she's with another good godly man and will have his children (probly 10+) and will have no problem staying home to raise them
>tfw

Has anyone ever had this? Has anyone ever been too generate for the one they want? This is awful.
>>
>>69656065

I really want to visit Japan someday and just get all kinds of pussy there. They sound like really nice women
>>
>>69655777
>15 other men

if you're lucky. these days it's probably 15 a week.
>>
File: image.png (388 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
image.png
388 KB, 1280x711
>>69656254
>this shithole board
>>
>>69656254

I have turned good women into my personal sluts. It's a bad habit of mine, and honestly if a woman is too wrapped up in her own ideology like thinking sex is impure and all that jazz outside of breeding, I don't think you need that in your life.

It's the other extreme, who the hell wants that other than someone who subscribes to those EXACT same beliefs?
>>
>>69657053
nigger
>>
>>69657210

As a recently converted Christian I think Pentecostalism is whacky as hell. But when it comes to /pol/ societal beliefs and what the typical /pol/ack wants in a woman, their standards match up almost exactly. But /pol/ wants to have its cake and eat it too.

She must be all of the above (minus the Mexican part) PLUS

>will give you sex on command
>always put you first

Which is just not a reality. I would rather have a woman like I described and learn to follow a few rules than a woman who is obsessed with sex (this is why they're never virgins and will cheat on you). Because their attraction to you doesn't last forever. We all know the story.
>>
>>69657679

That's why you set the precedent early with a woman, let it be known you're in command and not to be fucked with. Has worked with every single woman I've ever been with, and they all respect and not shit test, as well as be well behaved and not act out, otherwise they're dropped.

/pol/ is unrealistic because maybe one in every few million fit the criteria, who the fuck wants a virgin? That doesn't mean I want a well used whore, but jesus it's like they've never experienced intimacy before to know it's a bad idea...oh wait
>>
>>69656254
>Mexican
>ideal
>>
>>69657938

It seems like we want two different things Mr. Mayer. I'm talking about wife material.

>>69658014

Why do you have your own kind, Hernandez.
>>
>>69658093

hate* God damnit p
>>
Senior year of high school I dated one white girl and she literally fucked around with three other guys in plain sight.

Before and after that it was all a mix of latinas and a couple of qt asians and I never had the same problem.
>>
>>69655777
Pure autism
>>
>>69655777
>yfw this level of insecurity really just shows how immature, inexperienced and naive you are
>>
Not all of us will be able to regain our masculinity in this way, but we will have other ways, and after our sacrifice, gender roles will normalize because of our example.
NO LOVE FOR YOU!
NO MOON, NNY!
INSTEAD YOU GET TO REMOVE KEBAB AND HAVE YOUR MEMORY SUNG BY GRATEFUL GODCHILDREN!
>>
>>69658154
Maybe I'm Spanish, Mexico isnt the only spanish speaking country
>>
>>69658515

Keep telling yourself that Marta. You may have conquistador blood but you'll never be white.
>>
>>69655777
GET BACK TO R9K AND STAY THERE NIGGER
>>
>>69658852

lol I'm being real nigga, never even visited that board in all my years here
>>
File: 1452934533023.jpg (29 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1452934533023.jpg
29 KB, 600x566
>>69656254
iktfb

She was asian though so it's probably for the best we didn't breed.

I want my children to be tall German stock. I've let my social life fall into disrepair though.
>>
>>69655777
Looks like you just need to man up. The past is in the past. Previous behaviour best predicts future behaviour in everything but relationships/women.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.