[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chink Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: enhanced-23548-1422400926-12.jpg (84 KB, 625x449) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-23548-1422400926-12.jpg
84 KB, 625x449
Who is the best Chink type and why is it Filipinos?
>>
>>69654487
WTF dude...
This is the second Pinoy-themed thread in under an hour.

Chill the fuck out with this shit.
Please lang, ha?
>>
Why do Filipinos exist?

Their accent is overwhelmingly horrible, they base their success based off their equally shitty neighbors (how good their english is among other things).

All they do is party, drink, and commit crimes and then eventually get a job as a shitty nurse or joins the United States Navy to due to connections. They're a plague that is eroding the already shitty U.S. Military. They dress like niggers and their culture is a direct copy of America. They copy American T.V. shows, movies, and music. They try so depeserately hard to be cool, but it's hard to be when you're 5'2" and have a 3 inch dick. Filipino goblins, I mean... females... also are trashy and out of shape. They're extremely stupid and every filipino has the same ugly fat goblin nose.

If you're Filipino and reading this please kill yourself. Your inferior genes suck, superior women don't want to marry you. No one wants short, smelly, shitskinned, fake asian, fake american, stupid, and uneducated genes in their pool.

You've invented nothing, you've conquered nothing, you just kill each other and party wasting your shitty lives away. You're like vermin, infesting every job in the world and letting your buddies in to halt the production even more so you can have enough money to drink more. You idolize Americans so much you try to marry them so bady.

You're more brainwashed than Americans with your faggot catholicism. No ass, no tits, short, ugly skin, out of shape.

Fuck the Phillipines.
>>
>>69654815

found the Chinaman
>>
>>69654487
filipinos are the beaners of asia. koreans are pretty kewl
>>
>>69654487
Japanese are the most attractive with Koreans in second place (dat plastic surgery sameface)

Their lifestyles are terrifying though and slowly tearing their countries apart
>>
>>69654815
>not realizing nigger mixing with the spaniards made the women based as fuck.
>>
File: Un.jpg (85 KB, 1728x1296) Image search: [Google]
Un.jpg
85 KB, 1728x1296
>>69654952
>>>koreans are pretty kewl

Best Koreans need some serious attitude adjustment
Worst Koreans are bro-tier, though.
>>
File: 20160401_232608-1.jpg (835 KB, 861x1794) Image search: [Google]
20160401_232608-1.jpg
835 KB, 861x1794
White man married to a pinay here.

Only thing in my house that I could find that proves she's a pinay and not a chink.
>>
Pinoy are all stupid and dirty.
>>
pls no bully, america
>>
File: MR.jpg (41 KB, 441x473) Image search: [Google]
MR.jpg
41 KB, 441x473
>>69655117
>>69655117

pic related?
>>
Malaki Titi
>>
>>69655428
Nice walis.
>inb4 it sees actual use, it's not just a wallhanger
>>
>>69656790
Why, you don't use yours?
>>
Flip here. How come former Spanish colonies are shit compared, say, british?
>>
File: 1459349201379.png (140 KB, 445x413) Image search: [Google]
1459349201379.png
140 KB, 445x413
>>69656790
We have all hardwood floors, it's convinent to use for quickly spiffying up in the kitchen. I thought it was dumb when my wife first bought it, now I actually prefer it. Wish the handle was just a little longer.
>>
File: pg.jpg (755 KB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
pg.jpg
755 KB, 2048x1232
>>69657154
the explanation is so looooong, but heres a tiny part from the book im reading. Basically, Britain improves and invests in their colonies because they know that theyll also get rewards and advantages for doing so. They know how to colonize and take responsibility. At least, thats what Im getting.
>>
>>69657154
we genocided the native populations where spanish bred with them. it's much easier to create success with a proven race
>>
>>69654487
They are the most powerful race in the world. FACT
>>
>>69658182
also sorry for the unrotated picture. I keep rotating it, but it wont fucking keep still!
>>
>>69657154

Because as I understand it, it's a difference of the philosophy of how the Spanish managed their colonies.

Like with your example, British colonies, Great Britain would build infrastructure and make the colonies self-sufficient and try to grow the colonies out in every aspect.

The Spanish basically did the bare minimum and treat colonies to basically make them camps of resource exploitation to ship back to Spain. So they never really developed and explained why the empire fell so quickly while Britain took 2 world wars to fully relinquish most of their oversea holdings.
>>
>>69654487

Fact: filipinos are the most powerful race in the world
>>
>>69658182
Being a flip suck sometimes. I want to be proud of my nation and my people. But the longer I look at it, all that corruption and delusion that occurs. It really makes me wonder if there's even a chance Philippines will be uplifted from 3rd world status. Some leaders tried to improve Philippines and they end up getting killed. Some of our presidents, from the looks of it, are corrupt or incompetent. Didn't a president steal or gamble money that belonged to Philippines?
>>
>>69658377
I've long ceased caring about Phil news and politics because of how surreal it all is. Sounds pathetic, I know. But its a special kind of hell in here. Did you know Sharron Cuneta is running for a position? She said in a private interview with a DJ "I like XXXXX presidential candidate because he knows how to take, but also gives back. I'll also be the same. I think every politician takes something. Thats the sad truth about it, BUUUT I promise to give something back". Take note, thats not the exact word for word. If thats how they think it works, we wont make it.
>>
>>69654487

>jungle asians being best at anything
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.