[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cops: Teen Girl Pepper-Sprayed at Trump Rally Should Be Charged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: spicy.jpg (54 KB, 654x441) Image search: [Google]
spicy.jpg
54 KB, 654x441
> Investigators said Thursday that they're recommending a disorderly conduct charge be filed against a 15-year-old girl who was pepper-sprayed after she punched a man at a Donald Trump rally in Wisconsin, the AP reports.

>The girl told police the first man groped her breast, but Chief David Moore says additional video doesn't show any evidence the man groped her and that 12 out of 13 witnesses said they didn't see him do anything.

>The chief said investigators won't pursue charges of filing a false police report against the girl.

http://www.newser.com/story/222914/cops-teen-girl-pepper-sprayed-at-trump-rally-should-be-charged.html
>>
>>69653978
>>The chief said investigators won't pursue charges of filing a false police report against the girl.

Shame
>>
File: 1448702846011.png (26 KB, 437x435) Image search: [Google]
1448702846011.png
26 KB, 437x435
berncucks btfo
>>
>>69653978
What is it about Bernie that inspires so much violence in whites? This is basically chimp behaviour.
>>
>>69653978
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving
cunt.
>>
>>69653978
>He groped me!
Christ, I can't imagine how many people have been falsely accused like this and are unfortunate enough to have no witnesses to back their story.

Fuck these cunts.
>>
>>69653978
>somebody thought it was smart to let women vote
If I could wipe out any group, it'd be the men who let it happen.
>>
Her embarrassing showing is more than acceptable for punishment
>>
>>69653978
>The chief said investigators won't pursue charges of filing a false police report against the girl.

Why. The. Fuck. Not?

A man would have been tased, shot, tased, cuffed, shot, ass-raped, and sentenced to 48 months minimum at fucking ADX Colorado for a false report.
>>
>>69654057
Does anyone ever really do this? I mean, what's the point of putting in a law like this if no one in law enforcement will use this?
>>
>>69654956
Same can be said about illegal immigration.
>>
The fact that a 15 year old girl showed up to a political rally of any kind shows you how far the media has pushed this "Donald is a racist." There is no way this girl could explain why she was there at all besides the fact that social media told her that Donald trump is mean. Brainwashing is truly incredible stuff
>>
>>69655279
She's actually 19.
>>
>>69655279
>15
No.
>>
>>69655391
the 19 year old turned out to be another girl standing next to her, some of the pepper spray hit her
>>
>>69655279
No the incredible thing is the matching goatees in OP pic.
On a related note, notice how bad irl police relations got once reno911 ended.
>>
>corey lewandowski grabs female arm
>gets charged

>girl throws punch at man
>no charges

Get your shit together America.
>>
Oh so shes 15 again huh? How many times did you shitlords spam that she was 19? So we just forget that huh?
>>
File: 1444756723345.jpg (7 KB, 152x158) Image search: [Google]
1444756723345.jpg
7 KB, 152x158
>>69653978
>yfw she actually gets charged
>>
>>69653978
Justice prevails once again
>>
>>69655196
Well at least immigration laws were enforced. I just don't see anyone enforcing false accusation laws without aliening shitters like "rape victims" unless these laws were put in place to demonized men, but I don't think sjws and feminist existed back then.
>>
>>69653978
>H-he tried to rape me

Typical
>>
Based USA fascist cops. Of all Western countries we are the only ones that come close to dealing with degenerates like this in an acceptable manner.
>>
>>69654767
The matriarchy won't permit it.
>>
>>69654767
>Why. The. Fuck. Not?
Probably because they don't have enough evidence to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that she lied.
>>
I think disorderly conduct is a stretch. She's a minor at a political rally I think she learned her lesson.

In the end it is just some dumb teenager.
>>
>>69654312
It gets much, much worse.

Suffice to say that you do not date American white women unless you know they're immigrants with strong values.
>>
>>69654767
Might be her first offense, and if she has a clean record they really don't have much to go with.
>>
>>69658122
Video evidence and 12 witnesses isn't beyond reasonable doubt? Oh, yeah, I forgot. Rape and feminism.
>>
>>69659376

That's what I thought before she pressed charges. Then all bets are off.
>>
>>69654141

These people have become awakened to the world of gibsmedats.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.