[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with Israel as the homeland of the Jews? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: DefenceGirls.jpg (148 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
DefenceGirls.jpg
148 KB, 425x425
What's wrong with Israel as the homeland of the Jews? It's not like pol want us in your countries....
>>
Only problem is the Jews who haven't moved there yet.
>>
>>69653422
Israel is not a country and you know it, fucking kike.

STOP SPAMMING FUCKING JIDF SHIT
>>
>>69653422

Not a real country.
We dont all hate Jews.
>>
>>69653422
I would be ok with Israel existing if the jews could stop being jews and taking over the world for the entire duration of human existence but that's not happening
>>
>>69653422
There is nothing wrong with Israel. Keep growing and displacing Arab muslims. You are the only place on earth that , that is happening.
>>
>>69653422
they dont stay there
>>
>>69653422
we dont want you in any country.
>>
>>69653422
Hostility towards her neighbors is whats wrong.
>>
Israel is evil.
Even the fucking Bible says the apocalypse will happen because of it.
>>
>>69653422
>whats wrong with israel?

its full of fukin jews
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.