[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best pepper sprays against Trump protestors? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
What are the best pepper sprays against Trump protestors?

I'll be going to a couple events soon.
>>
>>69653338
Bear mace
>>
>>69653542
Bear mace is less potent than self defense rated pepper spray.
>>
>>69653542
Pretty sure bear mace is too big
>>
Fox labs. Get the one with 5.3 shu. Burns like a morhetfucker. My brother sprayed a 300 lb nig nog trucker once and the fat trucker was crawling on the ground begging for help lol.
>>
>>69654604
Arent those foggers? It can backfire if windy and come back to you dont they?
>>
>>69653338
gasoline and matches
>>
>>69653338
We need a Rule 34 edit of this.
>>
>>69653338

This is the world's hottest pepper spray.
5.3 Million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)

http://www.amazon.com/Fox-Labs-Enforcement-Defense-Spray-1/dp/B003ZA6D6C

Probably not the best option in a crowded area, though, as it'll undoubtedly incapacitate everyone within the immediate area.
>>
>>69655500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfs8a5s85Pk

That Fox labs is INSANE compared to those others.

But it kinda sprays a little and it would decimate everyone at the rally lol
>>
>>69653338
Seems pretty fucking retarded to use mace in such a crowded area, that guy got lucky he didn't hit anyone else.
>>
Pepper spray is actually becoming less effective in recent events because many criminals have started giving themselves trace amounts of the spray to build a tolerance.

Pepper spray manufacturers have been attempting to find a more potent product, but it is not a fast process.

Many attackers are not phased by pepper spray anymore.
>>
>>69658541
Bullet spray then.
>>
>>69658541
not this meme again
>>
>>69658541
Somewhere, someone is believing this and pepper spraying themselves in the face every now and then
>>
>>69657675

That guy was a boss. The only people he hit were Bernfags and protester.
>>
>>69658541
I bet they can't build an immunity to lead
>>
>>69658541
CIA pls
>>
>>69653338
Whale mace
>>
>>69653338
9ΠΌΠΌ
>>
>>69653338
9mm
>>
Seriously? Use wasp and hornet spray. It sprays a hard 30ft stream and blinds the person. It's what everyone is switching to. Far more painful
>>
File: Mace.jpg (7 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
Mace.jpg
7 KB, 300x276
>>69653542
>>
>>69662742
>Why wasp spray should not be used for defense
1. There's no research to suggest wasp spray would stop an attacker.
2. Using a pesticide in a manner other than according to labeled directions is a violation of federal law (the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act).
3. It is illegal (finable offense) for anyone to recommend a use other than the labeled use.
4. Personal liability is likely to be significant for a person who deliberately sprays another person with a pesticide.
5. Pesticides such as wasp spray have not been tested on humans. Direct human toxicity data comes from records of accidental exposures and suicide attempts.
6. Poison control records document an amazing number of people who have accidentally sprayed themselves or innocent bystanders when using aerosol cans. An emergency situation may exacerbate that reaction.
>>
>>69663541
its only illegal if you get caught anon. also berniefags are bugs so its legal
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.