[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gone Girl: Ultra Red Pilled Film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (485 KB, 1422x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485 KB, 1422x800
I figured this was some rom com tier garbage from the Canadians in Hollywood. In fact it's unbelievably red pilled and addresses multiple facets of post modenity.

It's the scariest movie I've seen, straight up.
>>
>>69652709
>filmed 30 mins away from where I live

feels good man
>>
>>69652709
I agree. Red pilled af. I couldn't believe Hollywood made this movie. Then again it turned me gay so I guess mission accomplished Hollywood.
>>
99.93% of women are too stupid to pull something off like what the bitch in Gone Girl did. If a woman was smart enough then I would want her to entrap me and have my high IQ babies
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1275x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1275x719
If you're really looking for a scare, this is the movie. Forget the slasher nonsense.

The only other movie that is in this tier is Eyes Wide Shut. Some think that flick cost Kubrick his life (he was a relible propagandist and EWS might have given too much away.)
>>
>>69652709

Agreed.

You want to know the scariest part?

Studies show that women see her actions as laudable and justified.

>>69653361

Shes a textbook high-functioning psychopath with severe narcissism.

Id stay far away from women like her. Thats where the term "maneater" comes from.
>>
can anybody give a short summary of what this is about
>>
>>69653820
thats what trailers are for nigger.
>>
>>69653820
It's on Netflix. Summary will spoil. Worth watching. Basically red pill about male-female relationships.
>>
>>69653774
>textbook high-functioning psychopath

Extremely sexy. Half of pol would probably qualify as psychopaths, high-functioning or otherwise
>>
>>69653820

>Ben Affleck walks downstairs
>sees his wife
>they talk briefly
>he goes for a drive
>talks to his sister at the bar where she works
>talks about having made up his mind of getting the divorce
>drives back to his house
>gf isnt there
>calls cops
>cops find bloodstain
>things go downhill from there

Its a total mindfuck. Literally the most redpilled movie of 2014.
>>
>>69653965
Thanks.
>>
>>69653972
Kek I was both horrified and aroused by the woman in the movie
>>
>>69653972

Yeah, good luck with being attracted to dangerous women.

Pol is 90% low-functioning autists.
>>
File: image.gif (498 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
498 KB, 500x215
>>69653774
Distant Austrian cousin, you're right. A quick trip to le Google shows how fucked he world is. The majority of the articles are either 'muh anti-female' stufff. Or worse, it's what you describe.

There's a fucking good reason patriarchy existed. In it's absence, we see society crashing down. God willing it just comes undone rapidly in the next year or so. This is literal psychological torture.
>>
>>69654234

>In it's absence, we see society crashing down.

Sadly changes in society take generations.
Real changes will happen when the first millenials start reaching age 30 and realise that their entire life is a lie.

Guys who wasted their youth playing computer games will be angry and lonely.

Women who wasted their youth getting fucked by Chad and drinking alcohol will be bitter and lonely.

Not to mention the unproductive generation hitting the job market.

Women are the end of civilisation and it wont be the first time in history.
>>
>>69652709
It was on TV one day so I thought "why the fuck not?". The lighting is all sorts of fucked all the time is why not. You could nevsr see anyone'sface because it was so dark. Completely unwatchable.
>>
>>69653753
I haven't seen Eyes Wide Shut in ages. What's red-pilled about it?
>>
The feminists at my office were saying that the girl was awesome for getting back at her cheating husband the way she did. Completely missed the point
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1302x1182) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1302x1182
>>69654521

This is one Burger who isn't blinded by his Americanism: I flat out said that the USA is terminally fucked. We're about 58% European (virtually every last one of us a mutt) and crashing. Trump was our last hope and every dick suck cuck is ruining it. My faggot Catholic friends went 180 on Trump: he's not pro-life enough became, over night, he's radical in his views.

Maybe we need a good ass fucking from Achmed. Anyway, my hope is that due to economic presures and a black swan event, this whole post modern fiction falls in on itself, rapidly, like an Inception dream.
>>
>>69652709
Bretty gud. If you liked the themes of Gone Girl you should watch The Hunt. It's Danish and even more terrifying if you're a man.
>>
>>69654232
Don't get married
Don't have life insurance
Don't dump them, if you want to end the relationship you need to get her to dump you. No vengeance.

Nothing hotter than the devious, somewhat evil, look in a slightly crazy girls eyes when she is angry
>>
>>69654932

women don't think much. I'm not even sure if they think at all
>>
>>69654521
>Guys who wasted their youth playing computer games will be angry and lonely.
This anon is speaking the truth.
>>
File: image.png (540 KB, 2615x2030) Image search: [Google]
image.png
540 KB, 2615x2030
>>69654931

It gives away that there is an entire governing aparatus that hides behind the stage play of democracy and the hired hands to fill the seats.
>>
>>69654932

Thats the ENTIRE POINT.

Women will get away with what they CAN get away with.

This movie was a warning to all men.

>>69654942

Naw mate. The US is too rich in resources to ever get in trouble.

The biggest threats to Americans are:

>WW3
>global economical collapse

And hate to break it to you. Even IF the god-emperor wins, noone will work with him.

It will be like with Obama, but this time both the GOP and the democrats will literally refuse to work with him.
>>
>>69654932
I think it's really disturbing how the average female unironically thinks Amy is 100% justified in her actions. It's like they don't realize that psychopathic narcissism is bad.

Oh wait, thats the point the movie was trying to get across about women.
>>
>>69655258
>It's like they don't realize that psychopathic narcissism is bad.
The internet's just making it worse.
Where they are being worshipped by thousands of thirsty betas from all over the world.
They think they're literal gods.
>>
>>69655035

Id rather play Russian roulette. Even the average retarded female can randomly throw out a false rape accusation.
>>
>>69654807
>Weiss
/pol/ is always right
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
>>69655212

I don't know. I happen to live in a unique bubble. But I have travelled around the country: entire large towns are completely empty. Central Americans are all over the place and in numbers greater than what the census says.

Urban areas are burnt out with drug addicts. The whole gentrification meme is really just Mom and Dad blowing cash on their progeny to live the dream. And it is a revolving door.

I think another 2008 can really put things over the top and then we fall apart. Also, I agree that the powers that be will stiff Trump. Our hope was that he gets in and declares National Emergency/war powers (for any number of reasons, eg theft of gold reserve, pedos in the government, outright treason, etc.)
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x420
>>69655029
Thanks Leaf, I'll check it out.
>>
>>69655475
This right here desu, botched will lie and everyone will believe it because a cunt never can lie.
>>
>>69655035
Will "ghosting" work on a psychotic woman? A lot harder I imagine of children, property and other assets are involved.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.