[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I'm willing to make the call. Western civilizatio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
35 KB, 480x360
Well, I'm willing to make the call. Western civilization is dead. This is the final nail in the coffin and it took me this long to realize it.

There is no going back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
File: 1ab.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1ab.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
One of the main reasons i hated my country was the intolerance towards minorities and general bigotry, but now that i took the pill, im beginning to appreciate that.
>>
I'm starting to wonder whether I'm crazy or if everyone around me is because everyone around supports baby murder, cock chopping and makes excuses for dark skinned minorities and Muslims every time while demonizing whites and Christians in everything.
>>
File: 1459275041415.jpg (64 KB, 615x655) Image search: [Google]
1459275041415.jpg
64 KB, 615x655
>>69654594
You should move to mex, we're way less cuckd than the us, not to mention leafland.

>don't want to get beheaded

Thats old story, the actual party in charge is the most corrupt of them all so they are basically the narcos, therfore no more narco war.

>pic unrelated
>>
File: image001.jpg (24 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
24 KB, 420x315
>>69654594
This thing look like a fucking baby to you?
>>
>>69655443

It looks like life to me.
>>
>DO NOT RESPOND TO BLACK PIGEON SHILLS
>>
>>69655443
It's not about saving fetus, it's about not giving that kind of liberties to the brainwashed western womyn.
>>
>>69654383
You appreciate Mexican cultural of gringo exclusion. Be cohesive as fuck. Do not let the Jews change your mind on others. FIX YOUR ECONOMY!
>>
>>69655855
Every time you scratch your ass, you destroy thousands of life forms. Unless your a plant, you have to kill shit for energy.
>>69656028
I think they should be able to abort it when its basically a tadpole. You just need to get rid of laws that make the father responsible for the kid if she keeps it. That way they're made responsible for who they fuck. The problem is that fucking Chads every night doesn't have enough risk. Sluttiness is supposed to have a downside, as nature intended.
>>
>>69655972
What is your problem with Pigeon?
>>
>>69655443
>kill a pregnant lady
>get double homicide

we dont make the rules bud
>>
File: 1428773273343.jpg (101 KB, 898x628) Image search: [Google]
1428773273343.jpg
101 KB, 898x628
>>69652334
>...by having her pour drain cleaner in he eyes
oh god I can't watch this shit
>>
>>69656627
some asperger retards think he is controlled opposition because he doesn't outright name the jew, like a bad goy should
>>
>>69657898
Oh, so typical internet retardation.

Thank you, anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.