[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt muslima subordinate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
I have SUCH a crush on Huma Abedin /pol/

>attractive
>intelligent
>loyal
>kind of secretly evil

Absolutely my type
>>
>>69652278
Do you think that she has been forced to eat Hillary out to prove her loyalty?
>>
File: huma-abedin-anthony-weiner.jpg (32 KB, 394x450) Image search: [Google]
huma-abedin-anthony-weiner.jpg
32 KB, 394x450
>>69652435
I think it was absolutely voluntary, and if the code of the organization was different (so she'd have to, like, kill a guy, or steal a lot of money), she would have done that instead. She's basically perfect.
>>
>>69652278
Do you think they scissored?
>>
>>69652979
Huma did whatever she needed to do because she's a soldier. She's a ride-or-die.
>>
File: 1458498160102.png (173 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458498160102.png
173 KB, 700x700
>>69652278
>>
File: huma_abedin_0909_91274343.jpg (44 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
huma_abedin_0909_91274343.jpg
44 KB, 620x350
the fempire is here
>>
>>69652278
>attractive
no
>intelligent
dastardly
>loyal
no one else wants her and no one else will give her the power she craves
>kind of secretly evil
try full fucking blown

the best thing about Hillary's scandals catching up to her will be Huma being forced to crawl back under the level of Hell she came from.
>>
>>69655275
You're just jealous because she's on Hillary's side and not yours. I get it.
>>
>>69652731
Since she is a muzzie I wonder if she is circumcised.
>>
>>69652278
>Huma Abedin

ya,

she has understated elegance about her.

also, at 5'9 with heels she towers over half of pol.

I too find her attractive.
>>
>>69657514
She's pakistani so no, fgm is a weird africa thing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.