[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Asian women such gold-diggers? Is there some aspect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Golddigger.jpg (25 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
Golddigger.jpg
25 KB, 400x265
Why are Asian women such gold-diggers?

Is there some aspect of their culture or is it strictly an Asian-American thing?
>>
>>69650983
Asian women are 2% of the American population and the most desirable women... They hold all of the cards
>>
>>69650983
Women in general are gold diggers
>>
>>69651358
Of course, but the percentage of Asian gold-diggers is higher per population than any other race?
>>
>>69651482
low self-esteem.
>>
>>69650983
only the americanized ones from my experience
if they wear tight jeans or those retarded yoga pants stuff then stay away
if they wear skirts then it's all good
>>
People who don't indulge in theology and philosophy are typically more susceptible to materialism promoted by populist media. Other people become incredibly sceptical when confronted with an obvious mechanism to change how they believe.

It's no surprise that interest in these things are not desirable traits amongst populist, collectivist groups.

*some white women are religious Christians, many foreign Asian women are either Buddhist if they're south east Asian or Confucian/something similar if they're easy Asian. Arab and Persian women are notably not materialistic, but actually meet one and tell me she's not SJW as fuck.
>>
Woman look for security; Money = Security. All woman do it.
>>
>>69651482
All women are gold diggers. There is no higher percentage among races. Women are genetically designed that way, they have to be. Evolved to give their kids the best shot at survival by milking a man for all he has.

Fact, most men would die for this significant other. Next to no women would die for theirs. But they would almost all die for their kids.
>>
>>69651482

they are smarter
>>
>>69651130

definitely not the most desirable. the women are beautiful, but I wouldn''t want asian babies. my son would never get a wife.
>>
>>69650983

They think they are more valuable than they actually are, Latinas are better looking and there's more of them to go around.
>>
>>69652724
I have never met a Latin woman who didn't cheat. It's a compulsion with them.
>>
>>69652461
Plenty of men are also incredibly materialistic, especially men who try to conform to scenes and sub cultures. I'd assume the rates should be about the same, but due to school yard politics many women are conditioned at an earlier age to be materialists/collectivists.

Actually the only men that aren't are "gamma" personalities, women can be gamma as well, but individualism is tricky when many women will abandon you if you don't conform. Women are horrible to women.

My advice? Spend your free time learning. The more of this world you understand, the more power you have over it instead of the reverse.
>>
>>69652461
>all people are the same
honestly you marxists need to fuck off
>>
>>69652461
>woman would almost all die for their kids.

Good cuck, your single mother taught you well.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.