[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump gets Stumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Don Pepe.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Don Pepe.png
92 KB, 300x300
Why is Donald trump so fucking popular????

i just dont get it. bernie sanders has more experience, has better policies and he is only a little older than trump!. this is ridiculous that people think trump can actually win. if you take Clinton's super delegates away Bernie wins hands down and then he wins the presidential elegtion. get fucking stumped trump i just blew your campaign outta the water.
>>
Are you suggesting this is a Trump vs. Sanders race at this point?
>>
File: 1458695934213.jpg (129 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1458695934213.jpg
129 KB, 768x783
>Sanders
>>
>>69650710
yes Bernie is a close second to clinton cuz her super delegates are wavering. they are gonna win go over to bernie and then it is an even race
>>
>>69650842
So shouldn't you be more concerned with ensuring that Bernie wins over Hillary?
>>
>>69650837
yes Sanders is still in the race Thomas Cruz has a decent chance to kill trump once they get to the good states
>>
Sanders more experience? Yeah, experience in changing nothing. He is a puppet that is used in every election to keep the far left happy and make them vote establishment dem in the end. He is part of the kabuki theater that is played to make you believe you have a choice. Trump is the only one who is not part of this fucked up game!
>>
>>69650842
Bernie has to win the remaining states by like 10+ points to have a chance.

Unless Hillary gets indicted I don't think he will man.
>>
>>69650995
Bernie has it in the bag. if you could actually read then you would see i pointed out that Clinton has no fucking chance bernie will get all her fucking super delegates
>>
>>69651174
>Bernie is a close second to clinton
Close second is not having it in the bag. I don't think you're very smart.
>>
>>69651245
he has it in the bag. he is only close second riught now. in july when he wins super delegates, he is way in front at first.

and i am very smart. i have a political science major with a specialty in American regional political campaigning so i know how this will play out. you are just Sheeple in this cog machine thinking Trump and Clinton are actually in the lead
>>
>>69651427
Well if Trump's not in the lead then why don't you try to divide and conquer against who is the real enemy? Thusfar, you're either a Hillary shill, or a Bernie guy who is dumb enough to fall for the Hillary shills.

Truth be told, Bernie might well be my second pick, although I might well revert to a 3rd party protest vote at that point. I'd have to reconsider things as they play out.
>>
>>69650509
>bernie sanders has more experience
At what? Being a cuck career politician?
People are sick of politicians.
>has better policies
That isn't true at all. His policies are just pandering to the "gimme gimme" generation. None of them will be passed, he's just another Canadian PM, "vote for me, I will make your adolescent dreams come true! oh wait they won't let me"
>if you take Clinton's super delegates away
Yeah, well that's not going to happen.
>>
>>69650509
Sanders didn't have a job until he was 40, that experience though. Uff da bud so much experience.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.