[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people voting for her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: clinton_blankfein.jpg (227 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
clinton_blankfein.jpg
227 KB, 955x500
Besides her just having a vagina, there must be some reason people are voting for her? Why does she have such a huge majority of the nig vote? Is it just because they're uneducated? I really can't find any reasons why people like her.
>>
>>69649663
They assume the 90's were OK solely because the Clintons' glowing faux smiles.
>>
>>69649663

Because they are told to.
>>
Because they're both criminals.
>>
>>69649663

Because she has a vagina.
>>
A lot of people think that our country is recovering okay from the Bush 43 disaster and want to keep going on that path. Hillary is the complacency candidate. And she's seemingly sane compared to Trump and Bernout.
>>
The clinton name
>>
>>69649736
If she becomes president, it's the death of western civilization. Fuck, north america is going to shit. I need Trump to win so I can finally get out of this shithole
>>
Hillary is Mom from Futurama.
>>
File: 1457028693458.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1457028693458.png
577 KB, 901x889
>>69649934
>And she's seemingly sane
>>
Women always destroy civilizations.
>>
+Clayton Roth
>Why does she have such a huge majority of the nig vote?
Apparently they liked Bill.
>>
>>69649934
>seemingly sane compared to Trump and Bernout
You know, I don't disagree with you there, relative to public perception.

But to retain my faith in humanity, I never, ever want to know whether or not the majority of people who think that have seen the clip of her fucking barking
>>
>>69649985

Western civilization has survived worse than Hillary.

It's not over yet and will probably be more of a slow decline than go all at once.
>>
>>69649663
Actually yes. Bernie's policies would probably serve blacks better but since many are too poor/stupid to use the internet they get most of their news from TV where Clinton controls the media or from church leaders bribed by the Clintons. Most of them don't even know who Bernie is or think he's another racist old white man.

Also middle aged women and old people who want the 90s back and want to see the first female president. People actually vote for her solely because she's a woman and they think "oh bill was a great president and we'll be getting him back!"
>>
File: 1452586413670.gif (729 KB, 716x620) Image search: [Google]
1452586413670.gif
729 KB, 716x620
>>69650320
>the clip of her fucking barking
sauce plis
>>
>>69650664
Literally search "Hillary Clinton barking" on youtube
>>
>>69650878
yeah just found it
>>
>>69649663
According to a black friend of mine, most of the young blacks are feeling the Bern, but its the older blacks that are voting for the Hilldog. He explains that it's basically name recognition, in that they loved Bill (since he was the "first black president" according to many blacks) and they don't trust Bernie at all. As for white liberals, its because she has a vagina and isn't calling for a "revolution" in the political system like Bernie is. For the most part, Hillary appeals to the same voter bloc of white liberals that Obama appealed to: the self-loathing white liberals that want to appear more tolerant and progressive by voting in a "minority" candidate regardless of their policies.

From what I hear, both Trump and Hillary have absurdly high UNpopularity rates in most polls. Hillary is seen as untrustworthy while Trump is seen as a bully/asshole/moron. Also, from what I hear, Hillary and Trump are nearly even when it comes to male voters, but Hillary has a massive lead in terms of female voters.
>>
>>69650510
>Actually yes. Bernie's policies would probably serve blacks better

Not really. They already get all the free shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.