[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I had a sudden urge to become involved in Wikipedia in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
File: GoogleBlackPride.jpg (72 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
GoogleBlackPride.jpg
72 KB, 480x480
/pol/,
I had a sudden urge to become involved in Wikipedia in order to try and fix the rampant Cultural Marxism inherent in the majority of articles.
Is it even worth it, though? A glance at any of the talk pages seems to imply that Wikipedia is infested with the worst sorts of useful idiots, and they don't even appear to hide their agenda.

Also, general Wikipedia cringe thread. Find examples of their massive liberal bias and post here.
>>
>>69648273
That's factually accurate though.
>>
Come up with a catchy pedia name and use a crawler to copy wikipedia word for word and only allow yourself and trusted people to modify it. Spam it here
>>
>Google cultural Marxism
>first result is Guardian article about how it's a right wing conspiracy with anders breivik as main photo
>>
say my name
>>
>>69648439
I don't trust many /pol/acks, honestly. Within a week it'd just be another Encyclopedia Dramatica.

>>69648392
The article itself has sources which do not back up that assertion. Furthermore, while the other "pride" pages contain a brief history of the associated movements, aspects of ethnic pride, and criticisms, the "white pride" article is only one wall of text serving as a criticism of the term itself without an actual analysis of "white pride" as an ideology.

>>69648513
Check out the wikipedia entry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory
Cultural Marxism doesn't have its own page, it's just a segment of the article on the Frankfurt School.
>>
File: EvergreenFag.png (23 KB, 1428x140) Image search: [Google]
EvergreenFag.png
23 KB, 1428x140
And here's another little gem I found in relation to the main editor on the "White Pride" page.
>>
File: 07.jpg (168 KB, 700x713) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
168 KB, 700x713
>>69649128
revolution when
so sick of this shit
>>
File: dc.jpg (27 KB, 254x320) Image search: [Google]
dc.jpg
27 KB, 254x320
>>69649303
I'm with you, Ausbro.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia#Arguments_for_bestiality

I always thought Wikipedia was supposed to be a digital encyclopedia, and that encyclopedias merely presented facts instead of debating the morality of fucking animals.
>>
On "black supremacy"
"Black supremacy or black supremacism is an ideology which is centered upon the belief or promotes the belief that black people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and therefore, black people should politically, economically, and socially dominate non-black people."

On "white supremacy"
"White supremacy or white supremacism is a form of racism centered upon the belief, and promotion of the belief, that white people are superior in certain characteristics, traits, and attributes to people of other racial backgrounds and that therefore white people should politically, economically and socially rule non-white people."
>>
File: wiki_canttrust.jpg (473 KB, 1316x1080) Image search: [Google]
wiki_canttrust.jpg
473 KB, 1316x1080
>>69648273
>>69649128
>>69649303
it gets worse
>>
File: 1457327514622.jpg (118 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457327514622.jpg
118 KB, 512x512
>>69648273
You do realize that "cultural marxism" is a joke right? It's just capitalism. Stop blaming Marxists for something that the capitalist elites are pushing onto you in the name of globalization.
>>
>>69652119
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam

>According to Jewish scholar Lawrence Fine, the first use of the phrasetikkun olamin modern Jewish history in the United States was byBrandeis-Bardin Camp Institutefounder Shlomo Bardin in the 1950s.[16]Bardin interpreted the Aleinuprayer, specifically the expressionle-taken olam be-malchut shaddai (typically translated aswhen the world shall be perfected under the reign of the almighty), as a responsibility for Jewish people to work towards a better world.[16]As left-leaning progressive Jewish organizations started entering the mainstream in the 1970s and 1980s, the phrasetikkun olambegan to gain more traction.
>>
File: 1458403448574.jpg (75 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1458403448574.jpg
75 KB, 600x525
>>69648273
Wikipedia is complete shit when it comes to race issues.
>>
>>69652551

No shit, it's an encyclopedia for the whole world. Of course it won't cater to your minority racist viewpoint?
>>
File: OYVEYCULTURALMARXISM.jpg (493 KB, 1256x1028) Image search: [Google]
OYVEYCULTURALMARXISM.jpg
493 KB, 1256x1028
>>69652742
Racist or censorship by communists promoting an agenda?
>>
>>69652742
But it matters to other minority viewpoints? It's basically a "you're wrong, I'm right, who cares about facts" type of deal.
>>
File: 1453960659421.png (65 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1453960659421.png
65 KB, 550x550
>>69652119
>>
>>69652894
You need to connect everything with a visible, documented trail.
Cultural Marxism is merely our term for what the Jews refer to as Tikkun Olam, it loosely means "repairing the world".
>>
Do you realize that it takes a smart person to understand why having a liberal mindset is so important in this generation? It's moralistically obvious that this is the direction we need to go if we are to intellectually grow. This has nothing to do with "taking on a certain role" or "being more superior than another group". It has to do with relieving the world from the things which perpetuate hostility, war, and religion, which segregate women from societies among other factors?

I find it awfully strange that you despise Islam seeing fully the negative effects their religion, let alone /any/ form of control over gender, ideology, etc., has on the people, yet despite this, you continue to think that these "SJW”s (who push leftwing to the extreme that they do to put and end to the ideologies of people like you who only make things more tense and hostile) are just there for the power or masculine role or whatever else you conjure in your disgustingly egotistical power-driven heads

Dwell on this: If you just shut the fuck up, let the world fall into place, and through the acknowledgment of their own as the internet documents history (such as the case a bridge collapsing due to a team with a 28% composition of women of construction planners who thought the motto "form over function” actually made sense), maybe they will learn for themselves that men should be left to such decisions. Everyone has a right to learn.

Yes. It will take a long time, but your deliberate and rash choice to suppress any acknowledgment of this is only perpetuating the ignorance of the masses.

You are just as much of a contributor to the destruction of the humanity you want to preserve as anyone else who takes extreme views like you do. Just shut up, sit your ass down, and leave it alone. You will /not/ make things any better. If your goal is to be the race and gender "superior" to everyone else and consequently rebirth a strong gender dualism, you need to reconsider who is being stupid.
>>
File: 14.png (73 KB, 233x172) Image search: [Google]
14.png
73 KB, 233x172
>>69654739
shiet leafo
>>
>>69655112
What is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>69654739
4/10
shitty pasta
>>
>>69652742
Wikipedia has clear bias where there should be none. It's not about catering to a viewpoint, it's about presenting facts untainted by opinion. Look at the talk page on any remotely controversial article and see how strongly editors defend their biases.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.