[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hard Truths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: wojak_kazooie.jpg (126 KB, 789x721) Image search: [Google]
wojak_kazooie.jpg
126 KB, 789x721
>Donald Trump will not be President.
>The white race will die out within the next century or two.
>The human species will never colonize space.
>No one else in the universe will know we ever even existed.
>>
>>69648206
A few days ago, I was considering killing myself.

I read somewhere the depression is the inability to conceive a future for yourself. I saw a future with no white race at all, with no society, just a bleak future where I was condemned to a hopeless existence. A world overrun by savages, with a few privileged profiting.

I believe now that the future I conceived (and your vision) is indeed possible. Moreso, I recognize that any hope of a fun, American dream is not possible.

War is coming, and it will be against Islam. You can see the pushback in Europe starting. Once some European country starts trying to move migrants back, or a 9/11 scale ISIS attack happens, shit will hit the fan. Additionally, I think there is a real chance of a large-scale civil conflict in the USA.

I don't feel like killing myself any more. I accept that dark times are ahead. I don't want to see our visions play out.

I'm buying a pistol and working out. If we give in, we lose. We may lose anyway, but I would rather die fighting.

Good luck, friend.
>>
>>69648206
>Donald Trump will never be President.
Probably not, but it'll be better for him if he doesn't win. He's much better as an outsider knocking/trolling the system. The second he's elected he'd have to compromise on everything he's said. This would destroy his credibility.
>The white race will die out in the next century or two.
Impossible. There will still be white people on Earth in a few hundred years. Probably a decent number too. But look at it this way....blacks and Hispanics literally have European names, speak European languages, practice European religions, exist in a capitalistic democracy entirely founded and run on European values.

They've been conquered and assimilated into our way of life....not the other way around. They live and breath in our world and always, always will. In two hundred years I'd be willing to bet almost 100% of people will have (at least partial if not mostly) European ancestry in America. The minority underclass are being folded into our universe and culture, not the other way around. "Lights" will replace whites as the dominant ethic grouping. "Darks" will take the place of blacks. Pure whites will likely be at the very top.

>no space colony
Maybe yes, maybe no. Chances are AI kills us first. Or we merge with AI to create post-humans.

>Aliens won't know us.
If there are even intelligent aliens anyway
>>
>>69649202
>War is coming, and it will be against Islam
You should just go ahead and kill yurself if you're that stupid. I hate Islam myself but how do you think an actual war vs Islam would even play out? The whole European thing has a very easy fix and its called tighter immigration laws. Get out of your fantasy land.
>>
>>69648206
shill thread
>>
>>69650074
Do I think full scale Holy War will break out? Nah. I think the war is going to end up being split along for Islam and against.

You want to know how I think it'll play out? At some point there is going to be violence within the European countries against Muslims, and I think they'll choose their own over anyone else.
>>
>>69649202
Different anon telling you that you are retarded because no war will break out, just a slide into irrelevancy. Our leaders have already sold their very being to the humanity hating overlords they serve, and the order they received is to irrevocably destroy all human progress, all of human history will be wiped and replaced by endless killing and Jewish Bullshit. This is the level of despair in store for you. You have been condemned at birth to a living hell, and all you will do is watch as society dies around you no matter how hard it is fought.
>>
>>69651128
We'll see. I can be wrong.
The pistol will shoot myself just as well anyone else, if it comes down to it.
>>
>>69651282
You'll be ok mate. Whites won the world a long time ago. The rest are barely keeping pace. See>>69649397

Honestly Europe has bigger problems than us. We've assimilated savages (yeah they underperform us badly but that's not our fault) but the Europeans haven't. And they won't. I could see conflict there, but not here.
>>
>>69651782
Yeah, it'll be in Europe far before (if) it reaches to USA. I should have clarified that. But a war in Europe will affect us all.
>>
>>69648206
Eh. I have confidence that the poo loos will eventually set up a designated shitting station, and possibly designate mars as the designated shitting planet.

It might be.. shitty... but humans will colonise space, and mark it as our territory in classic earth mammal fashion.
>>
>>69648206
Nobody knows what it's like to be the white man.
>>
>>69649202
this. get your body ready, be able to run..baka. and know how to use a weapon!
wait till the "refugee" flood lands
>>
>>69650498
The second Muslims pick up arms against the government under a Islamic banner, they will get absolutely decimated and then there will be a reason to keep them out of the country.
This is best case scenario, really I hope it happens.
>>
>>69651282
Dude you need to get a grip and find purpose in your life that doesn't involve killing yourself or anyone else. Seriously, go to a decent church and say you want to kill yourself and let them help you.
>inb4 religion is stupid bc you aren't thinking clearly anyways.
>>
>>69654553
Bad advice desu.
He may end up being admitted to see a psychiatrist for suicidal thoughts and then he would be considered mentally defective and wouldnt be allowed to legally purchase a firearm which is something hes obviously concered with.
>>
>>69648206

> No one will know we existed.
good.
>>
>>69654987
This. But I already got the permit so idgaf.
>>69654553
My purpose isn't to kill myself or anyone else. I just acknowledge that the future is going to be rough. Should I know that already? Probably.
>>
>>69655289
Live with the expectation of solidarity.
The world wont affect your emotions as heavily as they already do.
>>
File: 1459244753707.png (197 KB, 1559x803) Image search: [Google]
1459244753707.png
197 KB, 1559x803
>everything is bad WAHHHH WAHHHH
>I cant do anything to improve anything at all!
>all I am capable of is bitching and moaning on a japanese anime image board

Jesus Christ, no wonder the """"white race"""" is doomed.

You fuckers could start by volunteering for political candidates that support your world view, you could actually vote for them, and you could attempt organizing something that combats the liberal ideology we all despise so much. As long as /pol/ goes without something grander than just making threads and generating memes nothing will change.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.