[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here supports Trump and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: apBjj78_700b.jpg (66 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
apBjj78_700b.jpg
66 KB, 649x649
Just out of curiosity and interest, I wanna know why some of you support Donald Trump. What exactly is it that he's gonna do that gives him your vote?
>>
He's neither Hillary nor Bernie
>>
>>69647886
he's a nationalist who will put America first
>>
>>69647886
America First

MAGA
>>
>>69647886
this

>>>/fit/36612825
>>
He's the millennial version of Jim Webb.
>>
>>69647886

campaign finance, he isn't owned by banks and companies like goldman sachs, or the koch brothers or people like George Soros.

he is owned by the american people, and they have his attention. he is not a puppet like hillary
>>
I'm a two issue voter.

He's kicking out the illegals.

He's stopping the Muslims from coming in.

If he does those two things he'll be the best president in my lifetime.

Bonus he nukes Europe.
>>
>>69647886
Security
Trade
Economy
>>
>>69648097

Dude, I served with Jim Webb. I knew Jim Webb. Jim Webb was a friend of mine. Dude, Trump is no Jim Webb.
>>
>>69647886
Lurk more faggot
>>
File: 1426660612731.gif (523 KB, 256x512) Image search: [Google]
1426660612731.gif
523 KB, 256x512
He wants to lower taxes, seems like a great goy and I want to see all the people who said they are gonna move somewhere else stay here or maybe if they do move out it will DESTROY the Deomcratic vote. Also I wouldnt have to deal with the cucks that call me a racist for supporting Trump.
>>
>>69647886
This is what Trump's platform is:

>No more nation building in the Middle East. He openly called the Iraq War a mistake even back when it wasn't cool to do so.

>>He wants lower and middle class tax cuts.

>He is focused on American jobs.

>>He wants to reduce student loan debt. Is against the government charging interest on student loans: "That's probably one of the only things the government shouldn't make money off – I think it's terrible that one of the only profit centers we have is student loans."

>Openness to lowering student loan interest rates and making loan forgiveness programs.

>>Wants to audit the Federal Reserve.

>Doesn't have any special interests groups funding him unlike the other candidates. Has called for all candidates to return the money they're getting back to Super PACs and to remove special interest groups from our election process.

>>Likes universal healthcare, is open to replacing America's broken system with something similar to Canada but better.

>Moderate on social issues (e.g. affirmative action, women's health, gay rights)

>>Focus on broad-based American nationalism instead of narrow and divisive race and gender identity politics.

>Acknowledgement that political correctness is obnoxious.

>>Desires to put America first in trade deals instead of pure Wall Street globalism that exploits third world workers abroad and destroys domestic jobs.

>Realist based foreign policy. (e.g. deal with Putin if it is in our national interest to do so, even if he isn't a nice guy).
>>
>>69648487
That's why he will be VP
>>
>>69648654
This
>>
>>69648654

This desu senpai.
>>
>>69648654
One thing I don't understand is that wall he keeps going on about. Wouldn't that cost a lot of tax payer money? It also seems a bit useless.
>>
He has the balls to call out all of the corrupt fucks in this country.

It's about fucking time.
>>
>>69648487

Did you also serve with Ben "Gook-gutting" Garrison? Because Webb did.
>>
>>69647886
I just want to make SJWs mad.
>>
>likes putin and doesn't want to interfere in the business of sovereign nations. No more proxy wars
>wants to stop american hegemony; countries have to pay for a military help
>against lobbying culture and corporate welfare
>wants to reduce immigration and for sane border policies
>>
>>69647886
America first, plus no more Adventures overseas helping people who hate us. Plus end this nonsense that is dividing our country so badly.
>>
>>69647987
Berg. OY vey
>>
>>69647886
I want to destroy the GOP and hope that the libertarians will take it over and oust all of the Judeo-Christian zionists.
>>
>>69647886
Hes gonna knock the hell out of isis
>>
>>69648912
It's a giant infrastructure that is capable of creating many jobs for contractors, laborers, and security personnel while simultaneously closing a huge gap in our national security issue. He does plan on putting a choke hold on Mexico's aid and trade abilities if they refuse to finance it. It's really a win-win scenario for the United States. The only people who don't realize this are the same people who suffer from white guilt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fely6gd2Q-k
>>
Because even though I realize he says a lot of unnecessarily mean things I don't fucking care because I'm not a pussy and I'm ready for a leader who isn't cucked by islam and special interest groups.

If the democrats win our children will learn about these 2 elections as the fall of western power and why china and russia run the world
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 228x228
>>69647886
>who here supports Trump and why!?
>>
>>69649964
3 technically since obama was elected twice
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.