[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nuclear terrorist attack would 'change our world',
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1454042280578.jpg (26 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1454042280578.jpg
26 KB, 249x249
Nuclear terrorist attack would 'change our world', says Obama - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35947702
Is the threat real /pol/ if the threat is real where would it come from?
>>
>>69646961
>if the threat is real where would it come from?

Pakistani or Russian nuke.

Pakis would lose theirs on purpose. Russian bomb would be one misplaced in the USSR's death.
>>
File: KEK demands sacrifice.jpg (202 KB, 977x768) Image search: [Google]
KEK demands sacrifice.jpg
202 KB, 977x768
>>69646961
>"Barack knows that we are going to have to make sacrifices; we are going to have to change our conversation; we're going to have to change our traditions, our history; we're going to have to move into a different place as a nation."
>"Barack knows that we are going to have to make sacrifices

>make sacrifices
>>
I as much as I fucking hate Canada I hope it happens to people in Europe.
Fuck these retards.
>>
>>69648657
great now i gotta finger myself
>>
File: 87053327david-tennant-97-jpg.jpg (55 KB, 416x390) Image search: [Google]
87053327david-tennant-97-jpg.jpg
55 KB, 416x390
north korea was in syria why?
>>
>>69646961
Just a matter of time before Kim does it.
>>
>>69646961
nothing would change
whites would still shout "not all muslims #prayforhiroshima" or whatever and that'd be the end of it
>>
>>69648700
Right back at you, negro.
>>
>>69648374

There are approximately 50 unaccounted for Nukes in the world. Some of them are in the ocean. Others, who knows.
>>
a nuclear explosion in the us could have obama declare martial law and suspend the elections

slimy fuck would do it too
>>
Yeah but if the durkas do nuke a city, they're going to be bombing their whole civilization into oblivion.
>>
>>69649359
Usa, i know we teased you with "king nigger" and "usa is an africa thirdworld shithole", but don't take it this far.
It was a joke, please don't become a warlordcontrolled shithole.

You may be anglo filth, but this is too painful to watch.
Why can't we destroy each others in a glorious war, why must we go down in such a disgusting way, submerged by the subhuman hordes, without any overt bloodshed.
>>
>>69646961
worth
>>
>>69649721
Honestly you should be more worried about paris being the epicenter of that nuke, it's far more likely they get one on your side of the atlantic.
>>
Why would he put the meme out there? He's just giving terrorists ideas. Also meme magic says it has to happen now. Please be New York or some shit and not Los Angeles.
>>
>>69650006
Worried ? Are you aware of both the demography of Parisian and the catalystic effect it would have on Europe, no, the world ?

A nuked Paris means a genocidal world and one less city to Purge.
Even a nuked Rome would probably have less impact ( Paris would affect the asian psyche too ).
>>
>>69646961
Guess the kikes don't want to make it seem too unexpected.
>>
i wouldnt be surprised if the kikes gave isis a couple of nukes. gotta rush that one world government and martial law
>>
>>69646961
it might be an option for the massive false flag attack since a lot of people don't care that much about the terrorists nowadays.
>>
File: 1459120472654.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1459120472654.png
463 KB, 1200x975
Iranian nuke launched from Libia against Israel.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.