[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's these videos floating around of Jewish men f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: oh.png (291 KB, 368x290) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
291 KB, 368x290
So there's these videos floating around of Jewish men fighting an Muslim in the streets of Australia. Need to get this trending on Twitter as a form of Jewish oppression on the Muslim population in Australia, get screencaps of the fight and make posters of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1jPhL3Ogo
>>
>>69646023
Fuck that; let them beat the muslims. Abusing mudshits is the only thing the Jews do right.
>>
>>69646463
We'll be the next Kony2012, we can milk this.
>>
>>69646023

1,600,000,000 Muslims
14,000,000 Jews

>Muh minority oppression
>>
>>69646023
>None of them even speak English properly
Gotta love that diversity
>>
>>69646582
No we can't. The video even makes the muslim look bad by having him scream in their faces.
>>
>>69646023
>Christine Curry
My fucking sides
>>
>>69646932
They all have Australian accents what do you mean?
>>
>>69646023
I prefer jews to muzzies desu.
>>
An all out was between Israel and the muslim world is a best case scenario. Kills two birds with one stone.
>>
>>69646023
Let them kill each other, Farooq
>>
>>69647292
Exactly, screencaps can twist the videos to make the Jews look bad and the Muslim a martyr, lol.
>>
>>69646023
DESERT RAT FIGHT
>>
>>69647744
Jews wouldn't even be able to pull half the shit they do if they didn't have the holocaust victim card, but muslims have destroyed entire civilizations and have continued doing so for 1400 years.
>>
>>69646023
rofl
>>
>>69647292
>>69646582

Al-adin pls go
>>
>>69646023
with this video. Jews =good Muslim=bad that is what do you want?
>>
>>69647952
My justification is that I want muslims to suffer and that makes me MIDF?
>>
Every other week Jews are attacked in Australia by muslims. I'm assuming you don't attend a uni? Or heard of the elderly family in bondi that got shit kicked out of em when walking home after shabbat dinner when a group of young lebbo thugs got stuck into them

This one example of fighting back doesn't even readdress the imbalance.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.