[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The elephant in the room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: Trump.jpg (50 KB, 1100x734) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
50 KB, 1100x734
Donald Trump is pro choice.

He also realizes that if he's honest about his views on abortion, he'll never get elected.

Do you really want someone who is willing to pretend to be Pro-Life and lie about it over and over to become President?
>>
>>69644006
Fuck off Maria
>>
>>69641161
The Jew proceeded to screw
the underage bitch with a pump
Stephen Colbert got quare as a pear
and the Cuck got up on the stump

Shouting Vote for President
Vote for President
Vote for President Trump!

Old George Soros the Cooch
Sipped on a bottle of Hooch
Fag Jon Oliver and one Michael Toliver
Ran off to diddle the pooch
Shouting Vote for President
Vote for President
Vote for President Hooch!
>>
>>69644006
>Donald Trump is pro choice.
He's definitely not. I think he just doesn't want to tackle the issue because he doesn't care enough.
>>
>>69644006
Trump fan here. Republicans are retarded for demanding orthodoxy on issues that presidents can't change because they've been decided by the supreme court (e.g. gay marriage, abortion).
>>
>>69644006
Without Trump illegals will flood our country and permanently alter our system with mob law.
At which point we might have abortion or not but you'll have no say in the matter.
>>
Who the fuck cares about abortion?
>>
>>69644006
T R U M P
>>
>>69644006
>a fucking Whitehead

Let's see...

>Do you really want someone who is willing to pretend on an issue that all Republicans are pretending about because none of them have ever done a single damn thing about it and never will?

Sure.
>>
>>69644912
This isn't about abortion. It's about integrity.

Donald Trump is lying his ass of when he says he's Pro Life and he's only saying it to pander to conservatives.
>>
>>69644006
really funny when shills try to argue this line, because it delves into religious and moral issues the comprehension of which would cause bern - out in their feeble minded consciousness
>>
>>69644006
only retarded sheep vote based on irrelevant social issues like gays and abortion. Abortion won't fix the fucking country. Who cares.
>>
>>69645185
lol who gives a shit

abortion is a state issue, stop concern trolling for crumbs
>>
File: fuqdaecomony.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fuqdaecomony.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>69645185

>implying Trump supporters care about integrity
>>
id say go for trump coz hes gonna fix the country, even if it means banning muslims
>>
File: Trump Pro Choice.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Trump Pro Choice.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>69644495
>He's definitely not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE
>>
>>69645492
Fuck off shit covered toilet paper
>>
>>69645528
trump is better than jew, ameriki > jew
>>
I don't give a single fuck about abortion so he can lie about it all he wants if he can make America great again
>>
>>69644006
> americans still not understanding that things like abortion are nothing but media tools to make irrelevant things seem relevant
You are electing the head of the largest military complex of this planet
And not the animateur of your local summercamp
>>
Hillary did the exact same thing with the gays.

Trump never even brings up abortion unless someone else does it for him, so I feel like he'd rely on congress (who cares more about it) to do the majority of the work on that front; Trump just wouldn't actively fight it like Obama.

And abortion is murder, just so you know.
>>
Is abortion still illegal in most of America?
>>
>>69646026
There is nothing irrelevant about a candidates views regarding the murder of children. The head of the largest military complex of this planet should have good morals.
>>
I really fucking hate these bullshit "issues" that only serve to sway retarded low-information single-issue voters while trying to slide the actually important issues.

You know the bullshit I'm talking about. Abortion, gay marriage, dude weed lmao, etc. None of this stuff fucking matters. I don't give a shit if Trump is pro life or pro choice. I don't care if he wants to ban or legalize weed. Fuck off with that bullshit.
>>
>>69645185

trump is pro freedom
telling someone what they can and cant spend their money on is liberal gun grabber tier. the logic is literally the same

>guns kill children, we should ban guns! muh school s
>abortions kill babies, we should ban abortions! muh dead kike on a stick
>>
>>69644006
Fuck yes. How else are we going to get him into office? Realize who your choices are before you speak, Maria.
>>
>>69644495
He is at heart. At least in the first trimester.
>>
File: 1439404332783.gif (643 KB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1439404332783.gif
643 KB, 680x551
>>69646026
This, unfortunately.
>>
He's lied and/or flipflopped on just about every single other issue and I would still rather have him in the House over that cunt Hillary. Trump could literally be a walking pile of fecal matter for all I care.

I wish Hillary was dead in the ground already. I would designate her grave for shitting.
>>
>>69646380
Ofcourse just check my name
>>
>>69644006
>Do you really want someone who is willing to pretend to be Pro-Life and lie about it over and over to become President?
Yes. Abortion is good because it kills blacks, but Trump needs to appease the christians to get elected. He's doing the right thing.
>>
>>69646218
>murder of children
>terminating a lump of cells that isn't even alive is considered murder
By the same logic jerking off to your Peruvian fishing cartoons into a crusty wash cloth is a child Holocaust.
>>
>>69644006
Abortion has been permanently legal nationwide since 1973. We've had Republican Presidents serve 7 terms since then, and not a single one has attempted to do anything about it. No politician is going to do shit about it, and nobody really cares. They just have to pander for a while in the primary.
>>
Abortion literally does not matter. Leave it to the states, who fucking cares?
>>
>>69646790
>cells aren't living
I seriously hope you're just pretending to be completely retarded.
>>
File: output_0058.png (607 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
output_0058.png
607 KB, 640x360
>>69646790
WAHOOO

SHOTS FIRED
>>
File: Ce-YvmqWAAA7Ofb.png (95 KB, 1026x769) Image search: [Google]
Ce-YvmqWAAA7Ofb.png
95 KB, 1026x769
>>69644006
>Abloo bloo bloo I was pro-Trump until he said X about X social policy

Fuck off liberal idiot.
Both you morons and the conservacucks that attack him constantly for that shit fail to realize that NOBODY supports Trump for social issues, only for anti-globalistic nationalism, which no other candidate is willing to offer.

So remove head from ass and attempt to absorb through osmosis that not everything in this universe revolves around gay marriage, race issues, and vaginas.
>>
>>69644006
> The year is 2016
> The world is in shambles, a powerful shadow elite pull the strings, while the complacent steeple believe they still have power in their "democracy"
> Radical Islamic refugees flood Europe in the first stages of the NWO cultural Marxist plan to destabalize all western powers.
> Obama begins to warm the public to the idea of taking mass amounts of refugees even in the light of Europes imminent collapse and constant terror attacks
> Media and political elites alike secretly shilling for the Jew and NWO to bring total Marxism to the USA
> One man is brave enough to tackle the people who could literally end the country, and the western world as we know it.

HEY DONALD ARE YOU FOR ABORTION OR AGAINST IT? LOL ITS REALLY IMPORTANT!
>>
>>69644006

the elephant in the room is that everyonw has to be a jew shill or youll never reach the upper echelon.
>>
>>69646249
This.
>>
>>69644006
>He also realizes that if he's honest about his views on abortion, he'll never get elected.

Being pro-choice will help him immensely in the general. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>69644006
Who cares, the biggest problems that need to be focused on are border security and unemployment, and Trump is the only one willing to do what needs to be done. All other issues only matter if they help him get elected.
>>
>>69646249
It sounds really edgy and radical to say this, but it's like 80%+ women who care about these non-issues.

Literally only some men care about issues at large. No women do. This sounds radical and cringey but you know it to be true.

If women were never given the right to vote, things would never have fallen as far as they have.
>>
>>69646790
>By the same logic jerking off to your Peruvian fishing cartoons into a crusty wash cloth is a child Holocaust.
Not at all. It becomes "alive" when it gets its own genetic code. Which is at conception, not sperm.

Also saying it's okay because it's not alive because it's okay is question-begging pretty fucking hard.
>>
File: one-shekel.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
one-shekel.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>69644006
>>
He stepped in it this time.
>>
>>69647403
Shekels are much prettier than American currency.

I wish America would adopt the shekel
>>
>>69646913
You know what they say about people in glass houses, familia
http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/starsgalaxies/life's_working_definition.html
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/295/5563/2215.full
So no, a lump of cells that have no conscience is not considered "alive" in the same sense as a human, plant, or pond scum.
>>
>>69644006

>Do you really want a politician to lie to get into office?? (i.e. all of them in a political office at this moment)
>>
>>69646206
Abortion hasn't been illegal since the 70s. Try reading sometime.
>>
I always hate this issue. Fuck man, it will never change from what it is now, so there is nothing you can do about it. If chicks wanna scrape their vagoo's go right ahead. And throw the tardo's off a cliff like 300 and we can start saving money in this country and have better health care. Fuck the zika virus! making little beetlejuices and shit.
>>
His position is probably the same as mine and he can't be honest about it. I'm against abortion for humans(white people) except when it's a retard. It must remain legal though to keep the animal population under control though.
>>
>>69644006
That actually makes me more likely to support him.

I like most right-wing views, but I'm very pro-abortion. It's the closest thing to an ethnic cleansing against the poor and colored races that we're likely to have. Abortion is very /pol/.
>>
>>69647221
no pro-choice republican candidate could make it to the general. if you want to make it onto the republican ballot in the general election, you have to be pro-life or you won't win the primary.
>>
File: output_0033.png (497 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
output_0033.png
497 KB, 640x360
>>69647486
>he quoted from science and nasa
>must be smarts

nah but here, have another bunch of cells being eliminated from the earth...
>>
>>69644006
Everyone who isn't a religious moron never longer gives AF about this issue. Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>69646608
This. It's like when he says "we're going to say merry christmas again!"
>>
>>69644006
I honestly don't care about abortion and in fact lean towards pro-choice. It's good for population control.

Either way its a law and its not going to change regardless of who's in office.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.