[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Paranormal events be acknowledged?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: deann.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
deann.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
There are many paranormal events happening to a lot of people.

Should lawmakers acknowledge the existence of this phenomenon and hire people to defend people who are their victim?
>>
>>69643527
/x/
>>
>>69643527
I think it already does happen.

But the victims still end up getting fucked
>>
>>69643527
>implying the government doesn't send men in black
>>
>>69644545
what government? I saw on one of these conspiratories programs on history channel that around 1960s that FBI tried to discover who the MIB are and were gathering informations.
>>
>>69643527
Supernatural is a God-Tier show btw.
>>
>>69645055
>>/tv/
>> tumblr
>>
>>69644731
That's because Hoover wanted to know what other agencies were up to
>>
File: alice-quotes-8.jpg (32 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
alice-quotes-8.jpg
32 KB, 500x245
>>69643527
I don't believe in paranormal shit (ghosts, alien abductions, NDEs or other spiritual experiences) actually happening at the level of objective reality.

However...

The consequences of opening this Pandora's box in the modern world would never be the same, and I'm all for it. This occidental reality-by-consensus attitude that most people have is cancerous as all hell.
>>
>>69643527
What would you use to get your hair like that?
>>
>>69643527
Show us some evidence Tina. Otherwise fuark off.
>>
>>69645586
Where you see an opportunity to convince the world that the oppressive establishment has been hiding paranormal shit from them, I see an opportunity to exploit stupid motherfuckers.

Just think of all the zany wonders of the imagination we would have to tolerate and give legal legitimacy to in addition to transgender rights.

It's almost like the problem would solve itself.
>>
Well they already mention God every chance they get so I'd say we're already there.
>>
>>69643527
>paranormal events happening to a lot of people.
>hire people to defend people who are their victim?

Who ya gonna call, GhostBusters?
>>
http://www.inquisitr.com/2169143/anastasia-lechtchenko-masney-russian-girl-removes-eyes-heart-of-mother-sister-in-mexico-witchcraft-murders-santeria-palomayombe-voodoo/

>tfw no slavic witch hunter waifu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.