[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Trump legitimately stand a chance against decades of Jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2364x1773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2364x1773
Does Trump legitimately stand a chance against decades of Jew programming?
>>
>>69642906
Duh. Hes fucking TRUMP! We the people have been primed against the media for over a decade now!
>>
>>69642906
Unfortunately no, everybody knows that the war is over, everybody knows that the good guys lost, everybody knows. It's not programming though, the elites literally do what they want and get away with it. Just make it look halfway plausible.
>>
>>69643240
I feel like he's slipping hard.
>>
He already merged his lineage with the kikes.
>>
>>69643541

What's what the establishment wants you to think. They want future voters to think hes slipping so they won't feel like going out to vote for him.
>>
>>69643591
That was, like everything he does, obvious pandering.
>>
>>69643719

But at what cost.

If he loses he's grandchildren will be disgusting yids for nothing.
>>
>>69643678
I've been thinking, I want to vote for Trump, I'll settle for Kasich to keep Hillary out, but I really don't want to vote for Cruz. He's a fucking snake.
>>
>>69643541

>Berg

OY VEY
>>
>>69643873
Yids?
>>
>>69643873

To win you have to take a risk, and if he loses it's a gamble that still pays off for him because his family is now part Jewish and can't be purged like the goyim. Besides, I thought he had more grand-kids than just the Jew ones.

Let's be honest here, if he was not doing this Jew pandering, he'd be dead or implicated in a fake child rape scandal by now.
>>
>>69641161
*The Jew proceeded to screw
the underage bitch with a pump
Stephen Colbert got quare as a pear
and the Cuck got up on the stump

Shouting Vote for President
Vote for President
Vote for President Trump!

Old George Soros the Cooch
Sipped on a bottle of Hooch
Fag Jon Oliver and one Michael Toliver
Ran off to diddle the pooch
Shouting Vote for President
Vote for President
Vote for President Hooch!*
>>
>>69644622
>this

But will he be able to stand up to the likes of Mad Gun Kelly & THE ENTIRE GOP until July?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.