[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are China and America going to war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: GettyImages-492525605.jpg (130 KB, 1260x560) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-492525605.jpg
130 KB, 1260x560
China has stationed advanced, long-range surface-to-air missiles on an artificial island in the South China Sea, breaking its own promise to use the islands for peaceful purposes. The stationing of HQ-9 missiles on Woody Island is just the latest provocation in China's gradual takeover of the South China Sea.

The rest of the world — particularly China's neighbors and the United States — have few good options for reversing the takeover. China's neighbors in the South China Sea region are unable to agree on a common policy for opposing her, and the United States has to tread a tricky line between peace and war with the second largest economy in the world.
>>
bbbbbbbb
>>
>>69642774
Well the US and its buttbuddy SK kept provoking them Under the pretext of "muh sekuriT" against North Korea.

Seriously the American government can't hold itself a month without provoking another country and then they scream "omg threat, they bad we heroes of piss"

And now our cuck president wants to drag us into the war by letting our army going abroad "to defend our allies"
>>
>>69643361
Lol, I noticed that too.

America is like a very mischevious little boy. Not a good thing for politics or for anything else, for that matter.
>>
>>69643361
what happens when china wants to annex land owned by japan? you gonna lay down and let them have it, what happens when they want more?
>>
>>69642774

Probably. If it happens in the next 10 years or so, should be very, very short.
>>
>>69643723
I doubt China would do this to Japan.
>>
>>69643897
and Russia hasn't been annexing sovereign nations like Georgia, or threatening its neighbors at all? Surely they wouldn't continue to do so when no one stands up to them. It's not like those two countries have a bully mentality or anything. Leftist pacifist naive cucks are far worse than mischievous little boys.
>>
If the SCO full-on tries to destroy the dollar than maybe.
>>
>>69642774
>second largest economy in the world.

china already overtook as #1 back in 2014 IIRC
>>
>>69644735
>The Russian MSM meme
>>
File: tr.gif (363 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
tr.gif
363 B, 16x11
>>69642774

>roach
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.