[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA WATS HAPNIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1416516380749.jpg (842 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416516380749.jpg
842 KB, 1920x1080
lurked on here for a long time, never posted or even replied to a comment...

had a few drinks so excuse me lol

can someone from US please explain the whole Donald Trump situation? I work in manual labour and everyone I talk too seems to agree he's the best candidate to pick for the next 'POTUS' but is he a real candidate or is he going to just help Hilary in the long run?

Also will ask general question of the UK/area I live + EU cuck vote
>>
never post again
>>
>>69642423
I understand my thread is bad m8
I just want to know the state of affairs m8
>>
>>69642355
Also meant answer not 'ask' on that last bit but as I said, few drinks down me
>>
File: 1458026036736.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458026036736.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>>69642697
Not Amerifat. But I believe hes real but in it for his own gain. Sure, the "illuminati" has no control over him so hes got that going for him. On every other aspect hes a loose canon. Bernie is like trump just in it for the people so hes clearly a better choice.
>>
>>69642355
This picture needs to be copied and slipped on to the Clothesline Project (anti forced sex campaign) boards with the world End Popsicle Abuse!
>>
>>69643106
Yeah I thought he seem'd in it for his own good, but he seems like the only candidate willing to use his 'freedom of speech' if that offends people or not...

as to the 'illuminati' I honestly don't believe in that myself, I do believe corporations pull strings to make laws that benefit them etc...
>>
>>69642355
American politics is less about policy and more about identity. The general population are dumb as fuck so it's basically a job of taking a shotgun blast and appealing to as many morons as possible.

Democrats are just better at this because their particular morons are more numerous than the morons targeted by the Repubs. Also, the Republican base shrinks every single year as less and less white people are born and more and more minorities multiply
>>
>>69642355
The Donald is rallying the poor white vote. The "silent majority" who work hard but don't have a lot of money to show for it. These folks have been pissed off for some time and with the rise of niggardom in recent years, have boiled into a frenzy. I am apart of this class and have witnessed it first hand.
>>
File: 1456989547590.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1456989547590.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>69642697
calm down and take the bants, anglo blood
>>
File: 1457404055974.jpg (117 KB, 736x1101) Image search: [Google]
1457404055974.jpg
117 KB, 736x1101
>>69643533
"I do believe corporations pull strings to make laws that benefit them etc..."
Thats what i meant by "illuminati" dude and its wrong on every level. The rich shouldnt have more to say than the poor.
Trump is a clown/loser and its fucking unbelieveable that people vote for him.
Sure he can say what he wants, but for the most time its lame comebacks and reality show tier insults
>>
>>69642423

Shoo, Jew.
>>
Donald Trump is simply a reactionary proxy warrior against BS PC culture and overstepping SJW authoritarianism
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.