[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any legit Trump supporters tell me why they think he will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: file.png (94 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
file.png
94 KB, 259x194
Can any legit Trump supporters tell me why they think he will win?

It honestly seems inconceivable to me now, and it always has. Are you that delusional? He has so much bad press that people are going to show up to vote just so he DOESN'T win.
>>
>>69641690
We're going to ride this train to the end becuase it's something we believe in.
It's something a cuck like you would never understand.
>>
>>69641690
Trump has been getting bad press since the 1980s and it hasn't hurt him yet. Also Trump has one of the shadiest people in politics propping up his campaign from the outside. Also long as he gets the Republican nomination he will win.
>>
>>69641886

You ride a train that's going off of a cliff even though you know it will?

Makes no sense at all.
>>
>>69642542
It's the only good ride in the world.
>>
>>69642542
>implying
the media is shilling thats all. every bad hit makes Trump supporters more and more loyal. youre most likely a shill yourself. in which case, you can tell Hillary or whoever else payed you, on behalf of all of /pol/, "fuck you".
>>
Arguments against his popularity have been an attempt to shut down his campaign since day 1, while his margins have remained competitive throughout.

Compared to Bernie supporters, Trump supporters seem downright reasonable in the odds of success. Might as well ask how Bernouts think he'll succeed first. To say nothing of how Jeb and previous frontrunners have been utterly demolished by him.
>>
>>69641690
All I hear from you guys is "You are insignificant and weak. You are nothing. We own you." I choose to disobey.
>>
>>69642879

Do you honestly think people on 4chan get paid to promote candidates? How would they even report their work to people? How would it even be observable? Would they just screen cap their posts and show them to their manager or something? How many times an hour would they post? How much would they even get paid? Would they get paid per post or per hour?

That makes no sense. Take off your tin foil hat.
>>
>>69641690
> only supporting a candidate who you believe will win.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
>>69642879
/pol/ has been against shilling from Day 1. Fighting against shills is a /pol/ pastime.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 343x432
>>69641690

The winning candidate usually wins with about 1/3 of eligible voters. Which means about 2/3 of people vote and 1/3 stay home and get drunk on mouthwash.

Even with all his "support", Sanders isn't bringing any new voters out. In fact, turn out for Dem primaries are way down. I guess they don't really like either Shillary or comrade Sanders.

On the other hand, republicans are seeing record turn out. We're getting regular republican voters, democrat defectors, and most importantly we're getting a YUGE turnout from the 1/3 that doesn't usually participate. Shillary cant hope to compete and Sanders has lower numbers than her. We've got this locked down. You can take that to the bank.
>>
File: leafniggers.jpg (56 KB, 800x455) Image search: [Google]
leafniggers.jpg
56 KB, 800x455
>>69641690
A fucking LEAF.
>>
>>69643221

If they cant win its a waste of a vote. They are better off voting for someone else they agree with, even if they dont agree with them as much as trump

its basic logic, really.
>>
File: 1457968584093.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457968584093.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>>69641690
I'm not sure he will win. What I am interested in is the collapse of the current political system that trump has brought to light. It's not just on the Republican side too. Both major parties have gone bonkers, and I want to see the fire.
>>
Once Sanders is out and it's Trump v. Clinton, Trump will start picking up steam. He'll have his backers, the reluctant Republicans who hate him but won't back Clinton, lots of disenfranchised Sanders supporters who still want someone whose anti-establishment, and even a small amount of Democrats who like his policies even though they might hate the guy.
>>
>>69643403
Americans get to hold their nose and make a choice in the general election. In the primaries, support who you believe in.

By your logic, people should only support a leading candidate, and the polls determine who is the winner. I bet you voted Liberal last October.
>>
File: 1455447656301.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455447656301.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>69642542
You don't understand. The way Trump supporters see it, we're already on that train, racing towards the edge. Neither Cruz nor Hillary would stop the train, at best they would change how fast it's going. Trump is the only man who wants to throw on the brakes.
>>
>>69643733

Didn't say anything like that. Where did you get that from? Did you pass elementary school? Can you read? Your comprehension is poor considering the way you interpreted my comment.

I said dont vote for a person who who is extremely unlikely to win / can't win. You are implying that my logic is that anyone not in the lead at a certain point in time is extremely unlikely to win. I never said that, or gave grounds to what means a person is likely to win or not.

How did you even infer that?
>>
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 1020x1840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 1020x1840
>>69643341

Here are some stats to back up my claims about primary turnout.

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/16/470680309/republicans-are-far-outstripping-democrats-in-primary-turnout
>>
>>69644273
Because someone who is not in the lead now can take the lead later by having people support for them and plan to vote for them.

Unless you are restricting it to strictly impossible candidates - like people running for the Communist party in Canada, against NDP/Lib/Cons - in which case, I agree, but do not see how that relates to Trump.
>>
>>69642542
We have no choice. We have to ride the train to the end, even if it's off the cliff.
>>
>>69643403
That mentality gave us 6 completely identical left wing and one centrist party over here.
I donĀ“t recommend it.
>>
Because the election will ultimately boil down to Hillary vs Trump and I suspect people will prefer a businessman for president over a war criminal
>>
>>69644507

I don't see it being possible for trump to win. When was the last time a candidate had protests against them like he did? It's going to be a landslide if he gets the nomination, which he probably will, but after that, its over!
>>
>>69641690
The only swing vote in america is the white working class. Every nonwhite group in america block votes for the democrats. If trump can attract enough of the white vote, he could win several key states in the electoral college. This seems possible to me at least.
>>
File: Awoo Maga.png (248 KB, 550x562) Image search: [Google]
Awoo Maga.png
248 KB, 550x562
>>69644702
On that we disagree. He is not likely to win, however it is a reasonable possibility. There is a lot of time between now and the General, and certainly time for a strong candidate like Trump to take it to the goal.

It's an AWOOO~VEMENT.
>>
>>69641690
If he faces Hillary its entire possible because they are equally hated, with poll showing both having anywhere inbetween 50-60% unfavorable (and the number is usually very similar, nothing like one poll showing trump having 55% unfavorable and Hillary 45% or visa versa, it will have them both at 55% unfavorable)

He will bring in a lot of voters to his side, and that is usually a key to success as Obama and Reagan has shown us.

honestly because they are equally hated its really anyone's game.

tl;dr His opponent is just as nationally hated as he is, and he is doing a big thing winners have with them when winning, a surge of new voters to his party
>>
>>69644702
I think he has a chance if he's running against Hillary. Republicans in the US hate Hillary Clinton the same way liberals hate Dick Cheney; they see her as being a corrupt, greedy, influential, power-broker of Machiavellian proportions. I believe that if there's anyone Republicans would unite against, it's Hillary.
>>
>>69645093

I'd say he is more hated, his own party is against him and condemns him at every turn.
>>
>>69645198
It works both ways because of the meme blue-collar desertion going on that isn't actually a meme

Also I'm not guesstimating that they are equally hated, polls consistently show that they ARE equally hated. The top reasons for the 55% hating Trump is usually either ideology or them seeing him as a buffoon while the top reasons for hating Hillary is character based, they see her as a lying, corrupt, power grabber who will make everything worse.
>>
>>69641690
because unlike the others, the country is his priority
>>
>>69645198
But that party has made itself irrelevant. You are talking about two hundred men against the rest of the country to include most people who are registered as that party.
>>
File: why trump.jpg (706 KB, 892x2993) Image search: [Google]
why trump.jpg
706 KB, 892x2993
>>69641690
Shillary is afraid of debating sanders, the only presidential candidate more cucked than canada. What's going to happen when she fights the man who took on 6+ opponents at once to win the nomination? Pic and link relevant if you've got some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z35bbBBwQHQ#t=40
>>
>>69645093
Its sad that we are all faced with this reality. The possible and most probable candidates are both viewed as shitbags. If I was torn between Trump and shillary I think I would have to go Trump. Simply because he is a blatant asshole, opposed to a conniving asshole who has already had her hand in the pocket of politics. We are all faced with this decision, asshole who will probably fuck shit up due to his horrible tact and lack of experience, or crazy bitch who suffers from unwarranted self importance syndrome who is going to fuck it up because of her own personal agenda.
>>
>>69644871
Why are Canadians talking about America
It's like the nerd at the loser table talking about the star qp
>>
I don't think he will win. I just pray for a miracle.

America is so cucked by liberal fucks that Clinton or Sanders will inevitably win.

In 30 years we will be learning about how this election led to the fall of the western world power and China and Russia run the world on a leash
>>
>>69641690
Either way the republican party has shown its true colors. Either you pick an approved shill candidate or you don't get one.

If Trump doesn't get the nomination, its 100% Hillary victory.
>>
>>69641690
I don't support Trump, unless he goes against Hillary, and it is looking like Trump v. Hillary could happen, given that they are approaching their delegate counts.
>>
File: 1456614607212.jpg (219 KB, 1024x798) Image search: [Google]
1456614607212.jpg
219 KB, 1024x798
Honestly I've been on the Trump Train since June, I watched all 20 volumes of Can't Stump Trump, I've been on /pol/ for every rebuplican debate; I don't know if he can make it any more. He keeps saying dumb shit in the media, like the abortion thing a couple days ago, and then he back peddles.
I still support him but I'm more of an 'anyone but hillary' supporter than a Trump supporter, I've been thinking of jumping ship to feel the Bern. I vote next week in wisconsin and I don't know if I should go Trump or Bernie, both are neck and neck with their rivals and could use every extra vote they could get.
>>
I definitely think he has to start moving further center and change his rhetoric to win. I think if he gets the nomination though we'll see that, and people will begin to warm up to him. We still got ways to go.
>>
Hillary is pretty hated, especially by Sanders supporters and Republicans. Republican voters hate Hillary more than they hate Trump, Independents like Trump more, most people outside of regressive leftists realize the media is blowing his statements out of proportion.

I doubt Sanders voters will be enthusiastic enough to vote Hillary or bother voting at all if he doesn't win the nomination. Hillary only has party loyalists and middle aged women locked up. Voter turnout will be low in a Trump/Hillary election (illegals can't vote btw) which bodes well for the Republicans, some Bernie supporters might even vote for Trump because he's anti-establishment. I think Trump has a decent chance, especially if more shit goes down in Europe in the coming months.
>>
>>69650790
I know exactly what you mean, I've gone back in the Trump closet. But remain hopeful..
>>
>>69651183
Don't you feel like the media/sjws have labeled him a racist and bigot for so long now that he won't be able to shake that title, no matter what he says? I used to think bernie people would jump ship on the Democrats and vote Trump to keep hillary out of office, they hate her as much as we do, but now I'm not sure. They'll either throw their vote away by staying home or voting libertarian, or they'll swallow their pride and vote Hillary just because everyone has demonized Trump so much.
Look at the hate Trump gets at his rally protests, I can't see those people voting Trump when bernie loses the nomination
>>
>>69651937
Not all Bernie supporters are dumb college kids believe it or not. Many are slightly left-leaning independents who believe in protecting American interests/immigration reform and don't buy into mass media propaganda as much. Bernie and Trump also share a common ground on their free trade stance. The college/youth vote is so little every election it hardly matters anyway.

Go on Reddit/SandersforPresident (i know >reddit) and there's a lot of people defending Trump, not to mention The_Donald has just as many subscribers as the sanders one.
>>
I vote for Trump because cruz is a gerbil cuck, bernie is a communist, and hillary is a treasonous liar.

This really isn't hard to understand.
>>
>>69652216
>Bernie protecting American interests
>pro-gun control
>pro-refugees
>pro-illegal amnesty
>DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO
lel
>>
>>69641690
Trump is going to use every connection and drag every skeleton out of Hillary's closet(some of which HE put in there) to completely smash and demoralize Hillarys credibility.

Trump doesn't need to win the popular vote. He just needs to make enough people cynical about the whole election NOT to vote. He's a candidate with good carry over, and strong hitting power in states republicans don't usually win.

It'll be a Bush VS Gore scenario all over again.
>>
>>69644531
Based Mrs. Garrison
>>
>>69641690
Honestly, I near fully expect him to lose.
But the fact that we'd finally be getting a major politician who is anti-Islam, anti-globalist, and willing to clean out the government's dirty laundry is tremendous. I expect it will have a ripple effect throughout the world. Hillary is practically a neocon herself, so I don't see the point in nominating any other Republican.
>>
>>69642542
I'd rather die free than live like a frostback can-cuck
>>
>>69641886
>watching yourself crash and burn makes you not a cuck
Which is almost like saying you're not going to stop Jamal from fucking your wife but you'll protest while he does. Either you're winning or you're not.
>>
>>69654287
what did canadians ever do to you? why do you have such hatred?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.