[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPERATION CHIMPOUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: walkthechalk.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
walkthechalk.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
My fellow /pol/lacks, the day has come to end the nigger lives matter movement in its tracks. I need your help to fake a Trayvon in the city of Knoxville, TN. I need your help by spreading the word that a young nigger was shot by police and that he was only 13 years old and dindu nuffin. If this gets blm to chimp out, then we reveal it was fake after they have their riots. We show everyone how quick they are to resort to violence without even checking to see if the accusations are true or not. It would also be great to start maybe a fake news page talking about it. If the mainstream media starts covering it, then we will also prove how trustworthy the media is. We could kill two birds with one stone. Accept the stone is dead nigger and the birds are a jew and a nigger. We have the capability and the will to do so! We must act now!

>also black people hate thread ;)
>>
>>
File: 1451417427067.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
1451417427067.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4500
>>
I'm making a twitter but I dont want to use my actual phone number. What do?
>>
I need your help
>>
>>69642888
https://tempophone.com/
>>
>>69642888
Or just Google "temporary phone number" and you'll find other ones.
>>
>>69644110
thanks buddy
>>
This is the most retarded idea ever.

Niggers chimp out enough on their own already.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.