[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been pulled over Will you be able to survive? or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Police.jpg (31 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Police.jpg
31 KB, 320x480
You've been pulled over
Will you be able to survive?
or will you be arrested? (or worse)
>>
muhfugga dindu nuffin

poe leece always on me
>>
>>69641103
I'm white, I'm not an aggressive individual, and I'm not a total fucking idiot who thinks arguing with a police officer is going to achieve anything.
I think I'll get away with just the ticket.
>>
watch enough episodes of cops and you'll be able to get out of most situations. Cops are highly predictable and for the most part stick to the same script.
>>
>>69641511
If that's what you think, Tyrone, go for it.
>>
>>69641103

Pulled over recently, car was a mess so that probably made the cop more suspicious.. he ran the serial on my gun, then gave it back and told me I wouldn't have to pay anything if I got my registration renewal taken care of within a few weeks.

Most I ever had to deal with, concerning law enforcement.
>>
>>69641739

Er.. vehicle registration, to clarify.... all he said about the gun was that is was a nice pistol.
>>
>>69641103

AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!?!

IM NOT DRIVING. IM TRAVELING.
>>
>>69641103
Yes I am white and pay lots of taxes while knowing many words of english so I would be fine. Last 3 tickets I got out of actually just by not activating nigger mode, all with non white cops I might add
>>
>>69641731
I was pulled over last week for speeding and after drinking and with illegal shit in my car, Juan. The only answers I gave were "no" "no" and "no". He had a canine smell around my car because he was already there. Nothing happened and he let me go with a warning because I didn't give him an inch and was polite, even after being constantly questioned.

If it had been a border-hopper such as yourself, I doubt you would have gotten off.
>>
Just checking these repeating digits, officer.
>>
>>69641511

lol is this what people actually believe?
>>
>>69641103

AM I BEING FUCKING DETAINED
I KNOW MY RIGHTS YOU FUCKING PIG COP
I DEMAND TO TALK TO MY ADVOCATE AM I BEING DETAINED GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING COP *gets shot*
>>
>>69641103
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I UNDER ARREST
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I UNDER ARREST
>>
ill just flash my tits (i'm a dude but it still works. Cops are fags)
>>
>>69642578
>Australian
>pretends to know the behavior of American cops and how to deal with them
>>
Me: what's up?
Cop: know how fast you were going?
Me: honestly no. Kinda tired. Long day man.
Cop: hang out here a minute.
Me: has a smoke listen to tool song
Cop: gonna give you a warning
Me: thanks bro, be safe.
Cop: thanks man
Me: back on road drive limit sip beer.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.