[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of welfare?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
>>
>>69637901
Bunch of hokum.
Magic doesn't exist.
>>
>>69637901
Goodies that Democrats give to their voter base
>>
>>69637901

I'm agin it.
>>
What would you guys prefer? Corporate welfare or social welfare?
>>
Why the fuck do people never ask why all these poor people are having kids? If you ask for welfare you should be sterilized before getting it to prevent your dumb ass for reproducing even more
>>
So welfare is propping up people who made poor decisions?
>>
>welfare is a single mom
So a drain on society?
>>
>>69637901
Welfare is honestly fine if certain conditions are met:

1: It does not discourage working (entry level employment has to seem more lucrative than welfare)

2: Immigration is secured so we are not taking in the poor of nation's across the earth and paying for their existence, as a single nation we could never ever afford that.

Even Friedman argues for a basic income through a negative income tax and I think he's right for the most part. The problem is its become a "state" of affairs for people and its seen and treated as normal. Leaving a large group of people perpetually trapped on the bottom with no means of escaping outward to become more productive and better their lot in life. It's also become a beacon to floods of immigrants who may not be interested in work or may be of some other detriment to our nation.
>>
>>69637901
Key word , single mom. SIck of these single moms getting fucked by tyrone and then bitching that they cant make ends meet as a single mom with 3 little booger flickers. Pro tip: dont fucking get pregnant, hold a job for more than 6 months , and you will be just fucking fine.
>>
>>69637901
>I dot feel loke workong and swrve conequences even tho i get support by still feel bad
>>
>>69637901
Welfare is good but today its being abused by the single moms , low skilled legal immigrants we imported because muh better life , and dumb asses geting booted from home because they are a useless NEET.
>>
>>69637901

>Welfare is having children you can't afford and then complaining that you can't afford them.
>>
File: Bobby Xanax.jpg (20 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Xanax.jpg
20 KB, 480x352
Simple fix: don't have kids when you are a dumb slut.
>>
>>69637901
Welfare is the desperate attempt by liberals to reconcile their deluded ideal that "everyone is equal".

If Janequa isn't able to make the rent, it isn't because she spends more time fucking Tyrone and shitting out babies than she spends looking for a job, it's because the big mean CEOs of Walmart and Coca Cola are hogging all the money to themselves.
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be a welfare happening today that everyone was making a big deal about yesterday? I guess it just got pushed under the rug with this dc madam scandal
>>
>>69639438

Finland will prove Friedman right when/if they test their 800 Euro unconditional basic income.
>>
>>69637901
Welfare was designed to prop up and give the people not able to work to be still given a chance at living.

It is now used for votes, able bodied leeching and just exploited by all who wants a part of the pie.
Currently the stupid and people that should not be on welfare are taking advantage of the people that work hard.
And that is NOT okay! It promotes the survival of the weak and stupid and kills the smart and strong.
It's literally enabling the end of society and humanity.
>>
It's a scheme to breed low IQ voting cattle.
>>
>>69637901
Needed but abused by scum.
>>
>>69637901
It's legitimately good for aiding the people who are in a tight hold and need help. It's too easy to abuse welfare touhgh. We're admittedly on (some) welfare like food stamps, and my autistic sister gets social security, but I try to be very humble and work hard to make up for it.
>>
>>69637901

I have a NEET brother he doesn't want to work because he gets money from the state from doing jack shit.

Welfare is anti-motivation and overall hurting our societies.
>>
Basically if we monitored people using it we could prevent bad people from abusing it. So those who need it can get it and the scum is thrown in jail.
>>
>>69637901
Yeah but i can do all of that without getting $200 a month for free.
Ungrateful!
>>
>washing a pair of jeans every night

Let's talk about this.
can afford a washer/dryer and the water /electric bills to keep it running ?
Or
You can afford 10$ everyday to visit the laundromat?

I can't even afford to do laundry once a week at a laundromat. I go like every two weeks or three.

Welfare niggers
>>
>>69638940
Used to be that anyone on government support got sterilized. That hurt a lot of FEELINGS so they're not allowed to do that now.
>>69639091
Yes. People picked apart how stupid welfare is hundreds of years ago. Read Frederic Bastiat's "The Law."
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.