[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>more chinks than niggers wtf.. i see some chinks here and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: gdfdf.png (21 KB, 429x406) Image search: [Google]
gdfdf.png
21 KB, 429x406
>more chinks than niggers

wtf.. i see some chinks here and there, but not that many
>>
>>69636580

The news reports mostly violent events, and have you ever heard of a chink-out?
>>
>>69636580

>the white percentage will decline LESS quickly as the boomers die off and the new mud majority votes for more immigration

How dishonest of those Pew people
>>
>>69636580
Many Hispanics are black.
>>
>>69636580

do you live somewhere other than the west coast?

also keep in mind "Asian" includes indians and pakis
>>
Fucking white supremacy!!!

If America was not a white supreamcist society then it would be 5% white it 50 years

gosh
>>
FUCKING HISPANICS AND THEIR 16 KIDS
>>
>>69636580
>changing face

and yet when americas face changed from native to white it was called a genocide
>>
Why cant niggers increase their numbers
>>
>>69636580

I assume they are borrowing the British Jews terms and call Pakis and designated shitters Asian.
>>
>>69637139
abortions
>>
>>69637139

Like every single black girl has at least 3-4 children.

Not sure why their population doesn't increase..
>>
File: 1459557386734.png (25 KB, 429x406) Image search: [Google]
1459557386734.png
25 KB, 429x406
>>69636580

Even if the decline is linear (bad assumption, it'll be exponential) it's still worse than what the Jew Research Center says
>>
>>69637119
cause it was deliberate

this is not deliberate

white people just don't want children and don't want to work that's why they import people
>>
>>69637139
Abortion
>>
>>69637181
you assume wrong

most asians are east asian
>>
>>69637214

for black girls with 3 kids there's an equal amount of black girls who've had 3 abortions

also they have a lower life expectancy
>>
>>69637214
Yea but don't black kids kill themselves off in the streets?
>>
>>69637214
They kill eachother constantly
>>
>>69636580

go to San Francisco area.

It's basically half Asian, I'm not even joking.

It's cool though, Asian + White people = Most powerful economic engine of the country, the tech industry.

There is also a small black population and a larger Hispanic presence but even the hispanics are pretty diverse in terms of country of origin and education levels. I've seen many obviously wealthy *white* mexicans and spaniards here.
>>
>>69636580
The most dangerous place for a black is in the womb. They cannot stop killing their kids, to the benefit of all society.
>>
>>69637214
Black fertility in 2014 was 1.87. It's been below replacement since early 2000
>>
>>69637526

>muh waifu
>>
>>69637613

Apparently Obama has been bringing lots of black immigrants from Africa though, or so I've heard. No surprise honestly, they're his people.
>>
File: 2707.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2707.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>69636580
Bruh
>>
>>69637257
>that's why they import people

So it is deliberate then?
>>
>>69637892
"African Americans" are actually very different from Africans. For a start, African Americans have 20% European DNA.
>>
File: Smug_pepe.png (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
Smug_pepe.png
7 KB, 278x181
52% of Hispanics identify as white on the census

>mfw I realize the white population is actually increasing
>>
>>69638027

Yeah, but Obama is still degenerating the African-American race by importing niggers from Africa instead of having the sistas visit massa's cabin as they traditionally did
>>
In Silicon Valley, asians are great. They hate niggers and other shit skins with a righteous passion. They "colored" status immunizes them from criticism. They put cunts in their place. And they worship whites.

Almost every start up is led by light eyed white men. And all the minions are short, brown eyed "whites" and asians. There are a smattering of token cunts, but they are so ugly, they are treated like men.
>>
OP demographic is pretty much present day Texas except less Asian and more Hispanic.
>>
>2065
dingus
>>
>>69638133
a lot of hispanics also marry with whites creating children who are like 75%+ white, so its not *AS* bad as it seems.
>>
>>69636580
>grandfather watched the floodgates open
>father watched the start of the flood
>I'm witnessing the overflow
>my children will watch as the tides turn
>my grandchildren will be drowning
>their children will be Hispanic
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.