[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female soccer players have filed a class action lawsuit dema
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 18
Female soccer players have filed a class action lawsuit demanding to be paid the same as the male stars.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/women-national-players-wage-discrimination-lawsuit-against-us-soccer-federation/
>>
>>69636544
>get paid the same as athletes who generate way more in ad revenue/ticket sales/etc, and in general are way more talented and athletic

Best of luck in that endeavor. Should WNBA players be paid the same as NBA stars even though only lesbians watch? Of course not. Once these women bring in the same money as the men they can be expected to be paid the same.
>>
>>69636544
Women have no brains.
>>
Who watches women soccer?
>>
>>69636945
>who watches women's sports besides tennis and beach volleyball
FTFY
>>
>>69636544
>Don't play as well
>Don't bring in the audience
>Can't tackle for shit

No money for you.
>>
>>69637156
>tackle
is that what you faggots call being slightly touched and then crying as loud as possible until a red card is thrown?

faggot.
>>
Who even watches or pays them anything to begin with?
>>
I'm gonna go have a wank over hope solos asshole now

Thanks op
>>
women and liberals are idiots who think pay is a reflection of ones perceived moral worth or of hard work. its not, its whatever minimum your employer can pay you, nothing more.
>>
actually when it comes to the usa mens and womens FIFA teams the women draw more american audience and advertising

they still over paid at 74k

post hope solo butthole memes
>>
File: jerramy_stevens_and_hope_solo.jpg (21 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
jerramy_stevens_and_hope_solo.jpg
21 KB, 400x260
>>69637335
Remember its been blacked
>>
April fools?
>>
>>69636945
usually weirdos and /fit/ manlets.
>>
>>69636544
kek
I feel so bad for the owners of female soccer teams right now, they are preparing talking points as we speak to fight off the SJW hoards that will descend on them as they explain the literally don't have enough money to pay these brats
>>
>>69636544
Don't professional womens soccer teams regularly get curb stomped by high school boys? Maybe if they had talent they'd get paid more. Soccer is boring as fuck anyway. You're supposed to score in games.
>>69637002
And gymnastics.
>>
Ha
HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
America if this actually happens you are officially more cucked than Germany.
>>
>>69636945
No one. Which is why the money isn't there to pay them more. When they can get a spot on a men's team and play as well as the men, then they should get paid like the men.
>>
File: 1317033116001.jpg (59 KB, 689x708) Image search: [Google]
1317033116001.jpg
59 KB, 689x708
>>69636544
>mfw soccer goes bust for the second time in the US.
>>
In unrelated news, major networks are dropping women's soccer since nobody watches that tedious shit anyway. Female athletes can go back to their local park and play for Paco and Juan's amusement.
>>
>>69636544

Who the fuck watches female soccer?
>>
>>69636544
>Female soccer players have filed a class action lawsuit demanding to be paid the same as the male stars.

This is great.

because courts use facts and evidence, and most of this feminist bullshit is postmodernist nonsense that just doesnt work in a court of law.

The defence will roll out tables of statistics and audited accounts and destroy the feeeelz argument the chicks have,
>>
>>69637719
No they aren't mate. I'd rather have females earning a few more bucks than have my sister raped by Muhammad al fatir you fucking useless cucked piece of shit

go do something about your country instead of posting on /pol/
>>
If women athletes want to get paid the same as men, they should be made to compete against men.
>>
>>69637405
There is no way that is the case. If it was they would be paid more. Soccer teams aren't part of some conspiracy to make women earn less than men. They're businesses.
>>
>>69636775

Of all areas of women's sports, the ad revenue argument is least relevant where the US Women's national soccer team is concerned. They've long been a bigger draw, and a more successful team, than the Men's.

>>69637272

Their victory in the World Cup last year had twenty-three million viewers on TV, equivalent to the preceding year's World Series Game 7. So, plenty of people.
>>
>>69637958
exactly thats the point
>>
>>69637671
>and gymnastics
You filthy pedo.
>>
>>69636775
I'm convinced the WNBA gets govt subsidies to stay afloat. Who the fuck watches that shit besides players' families and scissoring partners?
>>
>>69636544
who the fuck would watch womens football?
>>
>>69638057
Get fucked, this shit is worse than muslims
>>
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 1440x1440
Fuck these hoes, less people watch their sport, less people throw their money at their sport, bosses make less profit, women get less salary.
Srsly, stfu and kys.
>>
>>69638115
>more successful
Obviously, they have zero competition unlike the men.
>bigger draw
No they aren't. They aren't selling tickets to actual games, and no one wants to watch them unless it's a world championship.
>>
>>69638217
>WNBA gets govt subsidies
No, the NBA foots that bill iirc
>>
Integrate the leagues. Then they cant complain about discrimination. When the league becomes 0% female we can all laugh.
>>
Yeha, pay them the same amount as men for fucking runing around after a ball for an hour. Hopefully then they will stop paying people for it.
>>
>>69637002
I watch cycling, senpai.

:?)
>>
>>69636544
Why, when the standards aren't the same?
>>
>>69638115

You clearly don't understand how much the men's team gets just for being part of international competition. Yes, no one in the US gives a fuck about soccer. But foreigners are obsessed with it and US soccer gets their cut of the income. No one outside of the US cares about womens soccer, so there is very little money in the pool for us women's soccer to draw from.

But considering the instanity of title 9, i expect the women to win this lawsuit.
>>
>>69636775
>Should WNBA players be paid the same as NBA stars even though only lesbians watch? Of course not.
I know that, and you know that, but plenty of idiots would answer that question with a "yes."
>>
This could ultimately be good for the men's sport if organizations take a stand against having to pay men the same as women (as if these dumb whores are being paid by the same people how on earth could they standardize this without a common employer?) by restructuring salary deals in favor of revenue.

Who is behind this, I wonder? Surely not the players
>>
>>69638500

>not understanding the free market

and you criticize our education system? what exactly are you learning over there?
>>
>I should be paid for playtime
>>
File: 1448471251845.png (344 KB, 340x523) Image search: [Google]
1448471251845.png
344 KB, 340x523
>>69636544
>Female soccer
nice meme
>>
>>69638115
>comparing apples to oranges
>>
>>69638057
Best buds 'till the end
>>
Top PiP
>>
>>69637988
And since the Men's and Women's soccer leagues aren't the same league/company/whatever (I'm fairly certain), they can't use "equal pay" legislation as a defense.
>>
Top PIP
pIP

pIp

pip

pIP

pIP

p
IP

pip

Pip
pIP

PIPIPIPIPIPIPKP

PIPOPI

PIPIPI

PIPIPIPI

PIPIP

PIPIPIPI
>>
>>69637442
doesn't matter she has the ugliest pussy I've seen in my life and i beat stray cats for a living
>>
>>69636544
That's dumb.
Women's soccer league doesn't even bring in close to the same numbers as men's soccer

That's like saying Cricket players or even professional curlers need to be paid the same a soccer players.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-Gif-01.png (29 KB, 377x210) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-Gif-01.png
29 KB, 377x210
What's funny about this lawsuit is that the women are using the world cup revenues as their defense, the prize pool for the woman FIFA world cup is 15 millions and the men's is 500+ millions.

So they can win all the world cup they want and bitch about getting paid more, but their income is tied to their market value for FIFA. It is completely out of the US soccer federation hand.

What's even funnier is the reason why US wo!en is so strong: the US soccer federation spend so much on their women program, they literally have no competition, it's like giving them a F1 in a field of go-karts.

That's how fucking dumb these cunts are, they are punishing their federation for spending more on them because everywhere else on earth, women soccer is a fucking farce.
>>
why americans turns everything into faggotry?
>>
>>69638473
>Integrate the leagues. Then they cant complain about discrimination. When the league becomes 0% female we can all laugh.

They would consider that proof of discrimination.
>>
>women's soccer
>viewers

Top PIP
pIP

pIp

pip

pIP

pIP

p
IP

pip

Pip
pIP

PIPIPIPIPIPIPKP

PIPOPI

PIPIPI

PIPIPIPI

PIPIP

PIPIPIPI

Pipipi
Pip
Pip
Ipip
Pipipi
PIPIPIPI
PIPIPIPI
Pipo
>>
>>69638989

Exactly my point. Yes the US womens team is more popular than the mens team here (which isn;t saying much( because of their success. But no one GIVES A FUCK about womens soccer around the world- so the money is tiny. The men make more because they play in a relevant event that actually matters on the world stage. The women are playing because of politics- no one gives a goddamn about womens sport- they should be thanking god every day that they make as much as they do for playing a game no one cares about. If the made real money men who couldnt cut it in mens soccer would be cutting their dick off to play in the womens league and those girls would be shit out of luck.
>>
>>69638473
>Integrate the leagues. Then they cant complain about discrimination. When the league becomes 0% female we can all laugh.
So much this. Why is the answer of feminists always more, and worse yet; institutionalised sexism? And why aren't they ridiculed the fuck out of any serious discussion?
>>
>>69639182
Yeah. Just like with chess.
>muh social constructs
>>
If a woman was good enough to make the men's national team, she would be paid the same as a man.

Besides, the US spends more on women's soccer than any other nation. Ungrateful cunts.
>>
How bad are women at dives? Most of the men that do it are already bad enough I can't imagine how shitty the women are
>>
>>69639274

>we cant do that because the locker rooms are rape factories

would be their excuse.
>>
File: monit.jpg (14 KB, 235x242) Image search: [Google]
monit.jpg
14 KB, 235x242
Why don't we pay disc throwers the same as male soccer players then?
>>
File: Bugs_Bunny_gun.png (396 KB, 590x484) Image search: [Google]
Bugs_Bunny_gun.png
396 KB, 590x484
>>69639316
>How bad are women at dives?
PC circles consider women soccer to be more fair, with less dives, dirty fouls, simulations, etc... Of course, that's utter bullcrap, but hey, women are better (morally) than men. Right?
>>
>>69639400

>we may as well pay everyone who does what they want to do for a living 500,000 a year.

thats exactly what this amounts to.
>>
Fuck em, let them do it remember these are private businesses and these dumb whores make no money for there teams once they start eating into the male team budget they'll just drop the team all together.
>>
File: woman female women men equality.png (973 KB, 1846x1620) Image search: [Google]
woman female women men equality.png
973 KB, 1846x1620
>>
>>69636544
So where's the lawsuit for male models to be paid the same as female models?
>>
>>69639392
>would be their excuse.
Give them separate locker rooms, even a third to meet with the boys to talk business...

Now what?
>>
>>69638473
they would then force a quota on teams
>>
>>69639627

>they just didn't give the opposing team a female goalie and defense which is racist!
>>
File: 1455387854881.png (146 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455387854881.png
146 KB, 320x240
>>69639576
>So where's the lawsuit for male models to be paid the same as female models?
Well, there is that fucked situation with tennis tournaments. They will probably argue with that as some sort of precedent-setting.
>>
>>69639685
>quota
And then people would stop watching because it wouldn't be entertaining. Or perhaps it would be entertaining for entirely different reasons.
>>
you just can't give way with women, they will always want more.
they are women playing football (thing that would be an absurd 80 years ago) and for some stupid reason were part of the most watched game in usa football history. and now they want more money just because "Muh equalitarism" even tho they can't play shit.
this madness will never end
>>
>>69639576
>>69639777
I think I might have answered the wrong guy... Damn.
Them wasted trips. :|
>>
>>69638343
You're kidding right?
>>
>Go to World Cup
>Men play 16 qualifying games
>Women play 5
>>
File: 1455729009449.png (437 KB, 654x473) Image search: [Google]
1455729009449.png
437 KB, 654x473
>>69639685
>they would then force a quota on teams
AAhhhhhhh...

>>69639831
>Or perhaps it would be entertaining for entirely different reasons.
He. Maybe.
>>
>>69639838
>you just can't give way with women, they will always want more.

same can be said with liberals/blacks. we've forgotten the wise words of reagan when it comes to dealing with other people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

you give them an inch and next thing you know they'll take your whole yard.

we have got to stand up against this bullshit at somepoint because its already gotten to where they expect more and more and more. shut it the fuck down. draw a fucking line.
>>
>>69639985
>You're kidding right?
Don't worry; he's German, and as such completely out of his mind. Collectively. They're a lost cause. Forget them already.
>>
Why is this even a discussion.
female soccer leagues generate less revenue.
Therefore female soccer players get payed lower salaries. If anything they should be working on advertising campaigns to raise revenue.
>>
>>69636544
It's all about who is watching and how much is made on the side that determines the pay of the athletes.

Make Female Soccer more appealing to watch and gamble on and their pay will go up.
>>
>>69637231
>tackle
You call having protection all over your body n bumping into each other like inflated balls tackling? Watch 1 game of rugby.

Retard.
>>
>>69639230
Autism on display here kids
>>
>>69638975
The precedent this could set would have a far larger impact than just that. Because if being an athlete is suddenly a profession that warrants equal payment for everybody, then there is absolutely no reason why low-performing male athletes should get paid less than the stars, either. Suddenly, we'll have tens of thousands of players rightfully claiming payments in the millions each.

Sports would implode.
And that's why it ain't happening.
>>
>>69636544
Simple solution: no more women's soccer
>>
>>69636945
Who watches soccer?
>>
>>69640770
>Santos
>not watching soccer

ok
>>
>>69640380
Leave Marissa alone, she's my sexy girlfriend.
>>
Only in United States, what a cucked country
>>
File: italybros_medium.gif (3 MB, 332x245) Image search: [Google]
italybros_medium.gif
3 MB, 332x245
>>69637796
hue hue
>>
>>69637405
But this is a global market they are competing in. If they were just playing and generating revenue in the States that would be one thing. Globally the market for good male soccer players is much more competitive. It's not like there is an HR manual somewhere saying that women should be paid xyz less. If they want to get paid more they should go where they can command the price they think they deserve. I think they will find that they are at the top of what the women's soccer player market will tolerate>>69637405
>>
File: 1452096675434.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1452096675434.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>>69640770
This. Soccer is not even a sport.
>>
>>69637796
It would be glorious to be able to point to this as deciding factor in the death of soccer in the States
>>
>>69636775

They earn the same when compared to USMNT.
>>
File: 1297546469968.jpg (17 KB, 224x240) Image search: [Google]
1297546469968.jpg
17 KB, 224x240
Was title 9 Sweden tier cuckolding?
>>
File: women's sports.png (44 KB, 640x319) Image search: [Google]
women's sports.png
44 KB, 640x319
reminder that this wold champion woman's team routinely gets its ass kicked by 16 year old boys
>>
File: l7ophgX.jpg (901 KB, 3450x4725) Image search: [Google]
l7ophgX.jpg
901 KB, 3450x4725
>>
File: yN6JlWh.jpg (407 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
yN6JlWh.jpg
407 KB, 1800x1200
>>
>>69642123
A-are those camltoes real? I might need to invest some time watching that stuff.
>>
>>69639995
Because of sexism. So many countries banning women from playing, so not enough teams to have 16 rounds. White males need to be stopped.
>>
>>69636544
That's crazy. No way they can afford that, that will cause the league to collapse.
>>
What is their standing to sue, exactly?
>>
>>69636544
>suing to get paid the same as male stars
they don't even know how the legal system works
wew lad
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.