[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in spare room with no clothes >hear oldest brother and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1070x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1070x601
>in spare room with no clothes
>hear oldest brother and 6 friends show up (he doesn't even live here)
>I don't think he knows I'm here
>they're all out in main room talkin about stupid shit, some roastie out there has a really annoying laugh
>suddenly need to piss
>ohshit.jpg
>bathroom is on other side of house
>no way I can make it without being seen
>decide I need to get over my autism or my kidneys will explode
>look in the old dresser in room to see if there are any clothes
>none just old blankets
>see empty water bottle on desk
>have heard about piss bottles on this board before so decide to give it a go
>much better
>5 minutes later I hear someone ask for paper
>"yeah there's some in the desk in that spare room"
>hear footsteps approaching
>I push on the door
>"it's jammed" friend says
>other friend helps push
>door bursts open I fall back, piss bottle spilling
>friends look at me
>both guys kind of gasp
>older brother walks in, starts laughing
>"I didn't know you were home" keeps laughing
>friends join in.
> I stand up to run into closet before other friends can come in and see me
>trip on piss
>while I'm getting up I hear door shut, they're laughing still
>hear them laughing and telling other friends
>even though I knew they wouldn't come back I felt the need to hide out of trauma
>walk to coat closet, open it up
>there are clothes hanging up
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x353
>>
File: 1445995863776.jpg (42 KB, 741x486) Image search: [Google]
1445995863776.jpg
42 KB, 741x486
>>69636267
>>
Kek I love this place. Cheered me up mate.
>>
File: 7WFSIsr.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
7WFSIsr.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>>>/r9k/ brother
>>
>>
I tried out the piss bottle this one time with a 2L coke bottle. Turns out I piss more than 2L whenever I piss and it started overflowing and i had to piss into my garbage can and clean out my garbage can afterwards.

Would recommend.
>>
The lion, the witch, and the pissbottles
>>
>>69636267
And you didn't walk to the bathroom with a blanket on or better yet with your dick hangin out because why?
>>
Made me scroll up and double check the board. I thought I ended up on r9gay for a second.
>>
>>69638049
Mother fucker you do not piss more than 2L I once pissed in a 1L bottle while on a long drive and had room to spare
>>
>Not pissing out the window
This is why we are the best innovators.
>>
>>69636267
Let him see you walking around naked again. He will just think you are crazy and that's your normal thing to do. Act like you normally would.

Or just take the laughter and deal with it/bantz the fuck out of him, make him feel embarrassed and get over it.

Kek way to fuck up anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.