[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-01-18-22-15.png (328 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-01-18-22-15.png
328 KB, 1080x1920
FLIP
>>
>>69635485
Flop
>>
>>69635485
He hasn't flipped. He said it should be left to the states, just like Reagan.

>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>69635485

FLOP
L
O
P
>>
>>69635539
>>69635485
two fucking leaves
>>
As far as I knew he always wanted abortion to be left up to the individual state, so it makes sense for him to oppose banning it at a federal level.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 581x791
>>69635485
HELLO! HONK HONK!

Don't mind my shiny red commiemobile! I'm on my way to crush capitalism!

Ps: please donate $3 today!
>>
>>69635559
No moron he said yesterday women who have abortions should be punished and once again the flip flopin faggot he is. Has gone back on his word.
>>
He was asked a hypothetical question of abortion was legal should someone who gets an abortion be punished.

That's like saying if drinking alcohol is illegal, would you punish someone who took a shot of alcohol?
>>
>>69635693
You are a cur.
He released an addendum shortly thereafter saying he meant that the doctor should be punished, not the woman
>>
>>69635485
It doesn't matter. What's Cruz going to do to outmaneuver him? Say abortion should be banned? That's political suicide.

Trump is made of Teflon.
>>
File: 1459505505938.jpg (96 KB, 540x523) Image search: [Google]
1459505505938.jpg
96 KB, 540x523
>>69635693
See>>69635723

I know you're baiting, but I just wanted to show how low energy it was.
>>
>>69635774
So he flipped times in 48 hours that's a record.
>>
>>69635693
no, you are lying.

He was asked a HYPOTHETICAL question. IF...IF...IF abortion was illegal, then...

He answered the 'hypothetical' question.

jesus, retarded.
>>
>>69635485
So?
He realized that abortion means more nigger babbies.
>>
>>69636019
*no abortion
>>
>>69635485
Fucking retards. He said if aborition was illegal, he would punish people that did it. Most abortions are legal in the US minus late term abortions unless the mothers life is threatened or the kid is going to come out all fucked up.
>>
>>69635485
Knew it, Trump was pro-choice all along. He's a liberal Democrat in disguise.

If you want a pro-life conservative, your only choice is Ted Cruz.
>>
>>69635559
No he compared himself to Reagan by saying that he is pro life with exceptions
>>
Can we just ban Cucknadacuck posters already? They have never once posted an intelligent thought or argument.
>>
>>69636285
>>69636312
Why do we have the same first name?
>>
>>69636383
Great my name changed to be a McDonald's cough syrup mix
>>
>IF
Trump literally said he would enforce whatever the laws were, meaning he would listen to the Supreme Court and follow the checks and balances. If you disagree with him on that then you want him to be a dictator who makes his own rules. I don't. He said he would abide by the laws.

There should be a law that presidential candidates can't mention abortion anyway. It's the least important issue imaginable, it cannot and will not EVER change, and it's incredibly divisive. Did I mention it's the least important issue? Who gives a fuck about a candidate's views on abortion? The president has zero authority on the issue.

He's pro-choice like he always has been and he just answered a question that would hurt him regardless of the answer, his first big mistake on the campaign trail desu.
>>
>>69635693
So are you saying people who commit crimes shouldn't be punished?
>>
desperate shilling. Cruz must be worried about WIS
>>
>>69636189
I seem to recall seeing stats that in the US, niggers abort more babies than anyone.
Reminder that pro-life = more niggers.
>>
FLIP FLOPPER
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.