[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol made me depressed, angry and autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: dindu.png (582 KB, 525x591) Image search: [Google]
dindu.png
582 KB, 525x591
how do I become normal again?
>>
>>69635439
You don't. Once you go down this rabbit hole, there's no coming back.
>>
>>69635535
what if jews own 4chan to make people depressed?

I'm seriously thinking about it
>>
>>69635792
Nah, the Jew sold it to a gook.
>>
>>69635792
4chan was developed by a kike, there's no way you don't already know this
>>
>>69635439
You cannot go back
>>
>>69635439
It's impossible to undigest the redpill

You are forever scarred with truth
>>
>>69635940
4chan...
/pol was developed to make whites hate themselves?
>>
>>69635439

Why is this fucker involved in everything? He's even pumping money into the Dutch referendum about EU-Ukraine relations (pushing for us to vote to increase said relations which would piss of Russia)
>>
>>69635439
If you have swallowed the red pill, there is no way going back again. You are stuck with the horrible truth among the sheep.

Welcome to the club
>>
>>69637245
Because he wants to destabilize areas that could be profitable for him and his friends. Do some research on Soros. He is an evil man, and I do not use that word lightly.
>>
>>69635439
You were born with the traits that /pol/ brought out in you.

IT brought out my an alcoholism
Pussy brought out my face sitting fetish
Marlborol(TM) brought out my desire for a nice finish to a long day of work, drinking, and being pissed on.

It happens to everyone anon/Grant Hobbs
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10 KB, 220x220
>>69635439
There is no return
>>
I know I hate it, you can only deny and ignore it for so long.
>>
>>69635439

ive got bad news for you if you think this ride will ever end.also this is a one way ticket
>>
>>69635439
by fixing the things that make feel that way. You can't go back and even if it were possible you would still end up in the same place because the truth will always find its way.
>>
File: Essential Core 2.png (514 KB, 562x412) Image search: [Google]
Essential Core 2.png
514 KB, 562x412
>>69635439

Watch all of these movies in rapid succession.
>>
>>69640325
Hating niggers is honestly pretty bluepill 2bh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.