[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't Trump commit to fighting the degeneracy of sodomite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12
Why won't Trump commit to fighting the degeneracy of sodomite marriage?

Degeneracy is the defining issue of our time. If we lose this battle, we lose our country's soul. The last true Christian nation on earth will collapse and there will be none left.
>>
>>69635189
America isn't a Christian nation and homos are too small a percentage of population to be considered an issue
>>
Lol you faggots consider protected casual sex detrimental to society.

Degeneracy is a meme and a gay one at that.
>>
>>69635189
He wants to win, after he does that shit will start
>>
>>69635189
Why won't God just kill me.

Honestly. Why do I even exist.

I never asked to be born. destroy my soul and end it.
>>
>>69636048
Lol sounds like you need some pussy you lonely faggot.
>>
There are far bigger issues at stake this election and opposing gay marriage is a losing political strategy in 2016.

There's your impartial and true answer.
>>
>>69635189
Jew you
>>
>>69635189
>Why won't Trump commit to fighting the degeneracy of sodomite marriage?

Because he probably think he can profit from it and has nothing against it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rlTJphUZyo
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 630x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 630x267
>>69636095
I've never known love.

I spent the best part of my teenage years building a perfect bod.

But you can't train away autism and an ugly face.

I hope I die in some Muslim terrorist attack.

I really do.

At least then ill mildly amuse some Americans in my passing

I wish I was dead
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (114 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
114 KB, 612x612
>>69635189
>69635189

MEN

GOING

THEIR

OWN

WAY
>>
File: open carry.png (46 KB, 288x236) Image search: [Google]
open carry.png
46 KB, 288x236
>>69635268
>America isn't a Christian nation

I don't have enough hard drive space for the amount of fedoras this deserves.
>>
>>69635189

Trump's female supports are absolute degenerate sluts that constantly take nude or partially nude selfies. He can't fight degeneracy when his female supporters constantly contribute to degeneracy in the first place.

>in b4 "omg western society is prude we still live in the 1950s trump womyn supporters don't do that"

Fuck off.
>>
>>69635189
Because you don't have the right to take rights from others.
>>
It's a losing issue honestly.

Maybe he can do all that shit after he gets elected. Just like gun bans are a losing issue for democrats, they wait till after they get elected to take muh guns
>>
>>69635189
He's barely even a conservative. He's only running as Republican because it's the opposite of what we already had and didn't like. Chances are he would think >>69635644 isn't a complete retard.
>>
>>69635189

Good. Die out, you inbred retards. Organized religion has outlived its societal usefulness by a couple of centuries now.
>>
>>69637395
We're not taking fags' rights. They have the right to marry someone of the opposite gender just like everyone else.
>>
>>69635189

Degeneracy is a sideshow, immigration is the only thing which matters.
>>
Fags will fag
>>
>>69638085
Degeneracy and immigration are two horns of the same beast. Both contribute to the downfall of White Christian society.
>>
File: 1425527489168.jpg (18 KB, 252x223) Image search: [Google]
1425527489168.jpg
18 KB, 252x223
>>69638287
>>
>>69638299
The reality is it was up to state governments do combat the issue but the nigger faggot in the white house used activist judges to get around that.

Trump can't do it without losing the vote, hence why democracy is degenerate (and America always was degenerate at least since after the civil war when states stopped having the power to pass their own moral laws)
>>
>>69635189
gay marriage is a non-issue
>>
>>69638498
it's an issue but it's impossible to address in a democracy. And all the idiots who seriously claim Trump is a fascist (both leftists AND /pol/ tards alike) are delusional.
>>
>>69635189
>normies only see a threat when there's violence or imminent starvation/dehydration. Internet is probably roped into that by now, but normies are everything. They make the country work.

Therefore, anything normies think is a non issue, IS a non issue until they react and their opinion changes. This is not a matter for words, but say if there was suddenly a mass discovery of gay couples actually being pedophiles adopting children to molest, fag bashing would return, couples edition.
>>
>how dare two consenting people be allowed to marry, it hurts my fee fees!
fuck off retard.
>>
>>69638577
if you want to see REAL change the internet would have to be destroyed.

ironically this might happen faster under a radical left feminist regime

and it might be a good thing because it would force non-leftists to actually do shit in real life.
>>
>>69635189
Because:
A) It only appeals to the steadily-vanishing Evangelicals
B) Evangelicals are also the stupid fucks that give us non-stop Israel dick sucking and Neocons
C) It only makes the Left look stupid because they focus on trivialities instead of the broad picture
D) Gays are only ~3% of the population. Fighting them is pointless and the gain is negligible

What Trump SHOULD be doing is incentivizing heterosexual marriages with large tax credits given to middle-class families that produce children, and/or a general tax reduction on middle-class families that have children.
>>
>>69638792
This.

Sadly the biggest Christian demographic in America has been hooked by the balls by the ZOG since WWII.
>>
>>69638792
>implying the fags won't demand their cut of the tax breaks for the kids they adopt to molest.
>>
>>69635189
>Degeneracy is the defining issue of our time.

Sorry. Adults have real priorities and this ain't one of them.

go an hero
>>
Trump's only policy on the issue is to let the states deal with it.

which is why participating in state and local politics is the way to go for real change. While trump is a degenerate and not a social conservative, he isn't one to force states with federal coercion like Onigger. So it will be up to the states to handle social issues.
>>
>>69638792

It's not just the Evangelical subset of Christianity. Revivalist Christians are vanishing because they don't actually DO anything. They circlejerk in their little group, talking about bringing back dem durr good ol' days constantly, and alienate anyone and everyone that thinks differently from them. Combine that with decimated birth and marriage rates and that's why revivalist Christians are going extinct.

Oh, and they also seem to have some weird hatred for white males. They won't attack anybody else but white males. I never understood why. They are such retards.
>>
>>69635189

That's the kind of thing he has to wait until he's in office to say out loud.
>>
>>69638555
the only correct answer is
only in cases of rape, mental or physical deformity, other health risks, or inability to support a child due to accidental pregnancy, there is no good reason to abort a perfectly healthy fetus. Taxpayer dollars will not pay for an irresponsible lifestyle and every abortion will be approached on a case by case basis by a judge with the medical opinion from a professional.

Abortion Court is the answer.
>>
File: 1456464279056.png (1007 KB, 956x637) Image search: [Google]
1456464279056.png
1007 KB, 956x637
>the current year
>investing in the capitalist jew

daily reminder that women are the ones that will fuck this entire election for everyone. even the majority of sanders supporters at least have a dick.
>>
>>69637118
If you have nothing to live for be productive towards our cause and run over a bunch of Muslims on a sidewalk in East London.

You'll be an immortalized legend if you do that.
>>
File: 1453503636023.jpg (57 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1453503636023.jpg
57 KB, 540x960
>>69639903
kek meant vaginal jew
>>
>>69638700
The internet is a critical component of who we are now. It makes it hard for liars, it makes it hard for islamic nutjobs to operate in the safety of ignorance by the majority.

Thanks to the internet people are waking up.

The real problem is propaganda media, social media, video games, taking the place of a father in the household.
>>
>>69637699
FEDORA
E
D
O
R
A
>>
>>69635189
This is were you throw a lot of potential supporters to the liberals.
If you were down with gays, nationalism maybe could still have a chance, but no
>>
>>69640018
>>hard for liars
how so?

anonymity is the perfect platform for liars, millions of people are lying every second on boards like this
>>
What is sodomite marriage? When straights use a surrogate? When a husband puts his cock in his mistress' dirty asshole and you need Drumpf to supervise? Is that it?
>>
>>69640079
RARE FAG
A
R
E

F
A
G

Also probably a drug lord, only they can afford internet in Honduras.
>>
>>69640426
>leaf

Cuck.
>>
File: 1458254559734.png (1 MB, 720x1268) Image search: [Google]
1458254559734.png
1 MB, 720x1268
>>69635189
>christian
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>69641606
>>
>>69635189
Because marriage is a joke and a scam to get the government to put a leash around both you and your spouse's neck. (Or a noose, if you don't tow the line)
>>
>>69642342
>the single greatest institution for the strength of the family unit is a joke and a scam

I knew Canada was cucked, but holy shit.
>>
>>69643442
It doesn't exist in that form anymore, faggot. It's now purely done so that the government can stick their hands deeper into your pocket.

Name 3 perks to getting married in today's age.
>>
>>69643682
>stable children
>stable income
>stable household

INB4 fedora stats like muh 50% divorce rate -- find a suitable partner Nd stop marrying college sluts you retards
>>
>>69644116
Divorce should be illegal. Or at least should come with a huge tax penalty that forces you to repay all that the marriage allowed you to keep.
>>
>>69635189
Why the hell do you even care what two people you don't even know what they do? It's nothing of your concern and you are just bitching that homos get more laid than you.
>>
>>69644116
>>stable children
Marriage has nothing to do about this. It's about having positive figures and role models. You can have that without a legal obligation.

>stable income
Why? Does the government pay you living wage for being married? A lot of families don't have stable income even with a stable family unit.

>>69644116
>>stable household
See above. Nothing to do with marriage. Dad and Mom can still be married, even if Dad beats you and Mom every night because he's a violent drunk.
>>
I don't get the fag hate.

I can understand racism and antisemetism because of differences in values and culture, but gays don't have a culture in the same way. A gay could be anyone from any culture. Their values outside of their sexuality are the same as anyone else's. You probably personally know a few but don't even know they're gay.
>>
>>69635268
>homos aren't issue
>see faggots everyday
>homo influenced culture exist in 90% of today's culture
>>
>>69644930

Novel idea burger but people would just stay married but agree to date other people, like an open marriage. In other words everything would still be ruined but relationships would take a whole new level of degeneracy
>>
>>69645684
Fags have a culture. Gay marriage sends the message that it isn't morally wrong.
>>
>>69638299
>white america spread its degeneracy to whole world
>I-it's minority's fault!
>>
File: morans[1].jpg (40 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
morans[1].jpg
40 KB, 480x468
>>
>>69646108
a parade of the most heinous sexual deviants does not represent the rest of the fags
>>
Gay marriage is a red herring. Marriage has already been ruined by birth control, no-fault divorce, and years of propaganda. Concentrate on something you can actually change, like illegal immigration.
>>
>>69647397
But faggot marriage is a threat to America's Christian identity.
>>
>>69648180
What Christian identity? Half your marriages end in divorce, more than half of your Christians have sex before marriage, your marriage age is rapidly rising, the devout move from church to church like a woman trying on shoes, you build gigantic megachurches that cheapen the image of Christianity, and in general, the state of affairs is bloody awful.

Your Christian identity is nearly gone. You can't just flail ineffectually at gay marriage, you have to actively undo the mistakes of the past century.
>>
File: 1455954264420.gif (782 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
1455954264420.gif
782 KB, 500x538
Anyone who thinks they might want a cute boyfriend to be in a relationship with is a gross degenerate and I want nothing to do with them, absolutely nothing
>>
>>69648764
hahahah like undoing fighting for the wrong side in WWII
>>
>>69648777
>leaf
>>
>>69635189
>Why won't Trump commit to fighting the degeneracy of sodomite marriage?
One step at a time, man.

>Degeneracy is the defining issue of our time.
Not really. This specific type, sure, but there are multiple tpes of degenerecy that have been issues throughout history.
>>
File: 1454874306027.jpg (13 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1454874306027.jpg
13 KB, 250x187
>>69642342
>tfw marriage isn't remotely as much of a trap for me because there is no woman to get preferential treatment and fuck me over
Maybe homo marriage will at least highlight what a giant trap straight marriage is for men and hopefully lead to some divorce law reform.
>>
>>69635189
You homosex lusting christcucks lost the culture war, get over it already
>>
>>69653124
No. This is the battle for the soul of America.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.