[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could he be vice president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: HoMUOmyu.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
HoMUOmyu.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
Google doesn't give me shit, could Bill Clinton (if Hilary was somehow elected into office) be vice president legally?
>>
>>69634557
Youre a cuck
>>
>>69634708
>rodolfo
go home
>>
>>69634557
Amendment XII: But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States

Read your Constitution.
>>
>>69634742
>Esparza

Build wall.
>>
>>69634872
>Gomez
GET OUT
>>
>>69634557
No
>>
>>69634557
No, since you also have to be eligible for the Presidency.

But then again, when has the law stopped Shillary before?
>>
>>69634557
I have theory that this nigga has alzheimer's so no.
>>
>>69635278
>not AIDs

ding dong u r wrong
>>
>>69635159
Hillary won't pick Bill as the VP. He's gonna be the First Lady.

Hillary will likely pick some Gay Mexican to round out the ticket.
>>
>>69634557
No. To be vice president, you must be eligible to be president and since he served two terms, he is ineligible.
>>
>>69634761
>>69635159
>>69635528
Actually, since the XII amendment predates the XXII amendment, there are some opinions that they don't cover the same qualifications so additional service as Vice-President may be permitted.

And we all know that if Hillary, or someone else from the left gets elected due to her pending indictment, the constitution will become a living documents with all sorts of magical stuff in there.
>>
>>69635361
No seriously, look how much he contradicts Hillary on the campaign trail when he's no right next to her. This dude forgets a lot of shit.
>>
No.

President Trump would never choose him.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.