[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump changes his stance on abortion... again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1449862117814.jpg (35 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
1449862117814.jpg
35 KB, 458x419
Trump change his stance on abortion once more!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-current-abortion-laws-are-set-and-i-think-we-have-to-leave-it-that-way/

There's a video inside the link.

Like... what the fuck is Trump doing ? He is trying to lose ? You have to be really fucking retarded to not at the very least be disapointed in him. Talk about pandering to polls I though Trump was above that kind of trick unlike 'the politicians'

what do you guys think
>>
If you take all sides of an issue no one can truly know what your positions and they can't attack you.
>>
>>69634319
or they'll all attack you
>>
File: aZJpDRlq_700wa_0.gif (3 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
aZJpDRlq_700wa_0.gif
3 MB, 500x333
>>69634319
>>
Tbh this is the first time I've ever seen him efficiently undo his fuck up. Good move on his part.
>>
>>69634609
That also means he doesn't give a single fuck about the pro-life vs pro-choice debate. It's clear that he thought first

>oh ill say yes to appease the cuckservative

They all went apeshit because he wanted to punish women

>I mean the doctor - I misspoked...!

Then he realize it was highly unpopular

>it was just hypothetic lol

But do you think abortion is murder?

>im not gonna tell you m8

Good thing im only a fucking leaf because this wouldve turned me off pretty hard
>>
>>69634319

he's also opening himself up to attacks from every side doing that too
>>
>>69635082
I don't care if ur a leaf as long as you make good points m8
>>
File: bosshogg1.jpg (18 KB, 382x346) Image search: [Google]
bosshogg1.jpg
18 KB, 382x346
>>69633585

Good God... what a fucking moron.
>>
It shows that he's not confidence in his own decision making, thus not going to be a good president at all. Especially with all the friction and bigot and racist statements he has made over this past several of months shows the stupidity in americans voting for him as the republican nominee.
>>
>>69633585
we need to be unpredictable

I'm tired of our generals giving interviews on tv
>>
>>69634319
Also a great case for why you SHOULDN'T vote for someone.
>>
>>69635510
gj you said something more retarded than trump stance on abortion
>>
>>69633585
why do all you cucks treat abortion like some massive issue
who gives a fuck let the man get shit done without having to worry about how all you dumbfucks will react to him not giving a shit on a pointless topic
>>
>>69635685
Except it's not pointless to normies
>>
>>69635685
Except he won't get anything done because he won't win because of his shitty-ass inconsistent positions will scare both sides away.
>>
>>69635685
it's an absolutely terrible meltdown for undecided voters and potential democrat voters
>>
>>69633585
So now he's gone back to his pro-choice roots, has he?

Yeah, #FuckTrump, He's no conservative and doesn't give a shit about the sanctity of life. We ned Cruz - a consistent pro-life conservative.
>>
>>69636010
*need
>>
>>69635877
on what real issues does he have shitty inconsistent positions?
>>
>>69636010
>We
>flag
lol
>>
pro-lifers care about the single sperm cell and egg that got lucky but not the others baka
>>
>>69636168
Yes, we, the entire WORLD needs Cruz to be US President. He will unleash a wave a common sense conservative thinking across the world.
>>
File: 1459430431380.jpg (48 KB, 437x392) Image search: [Google]
1459430431380.jpg
48 KB, 437x392
>>69634319
You are quite possibly the most retarded trumpposter I've ever met
>>
File: 1430887933307.png (468 KB, 639x478) Image search: [Google]
1430887933307.png
468 KB, 639x478
>>69633585
This just in.
No one gives a fuck about "muh abortion"
Get back to me when he changes his stances on immigration or Islam.
>>
>>69633585

How does a rational person run for President and NOT have his answers on this shit figured out months in advance of any interviews?

It's psychotic....
>>
It's clearly something he doesn't care about and would really rather not touch.

And he's right. Honestly abortion doesn't need more laws, it needs more education to teach women that abortion isn't an alternative to contraception. It's a last resort in case of contraceptive failure, rape, or medical complications. That's it. Not something you do when you change your mind or feel bad suddenly or whatever.

And you can't legislate this. You have to do it through education.

Honestly the Don shouldn't have touched this issue because it's stupid on both sides of the fence in the USA. Both the "pro life at all tiers" and "pro choice at all tiers" are retarded.
>>
>>69633585

He's fucking up on this issue because he hasn't really thought it out.

But I don't give a shit.

Know why?

Because Cuckservatives like Rato and LiterallyWho have never done anything about abortion and never will. All they do is use it to stir up voters during the election cycle, then put it away for 2/4/6 years.

Republicucks had the entire Federal gov for 6 years under Bush. If they were ever serious about abortion they could have:

* Passed a law increasing the size of the Supreme Court.
* Packed the new vacancies with far right, strict Constitutionalist Christians.
* Fast tracked a conservative state's lawsuit to outlaw all abortion.

Boom. Done. Roe v. Wade gone.

Didn't happen. The Republicans have zero intention of doing anything about abortion. They don't even have the balls to defund Planned Parenthood when PP is violating Federal law by selling body parts. "Oh, let's have a CONgressional hearing and then jerk each other off in the capital bathroom." Fuck the lot of them.

Trump's mistake is that he should have answered MattFuck's question with: "As your future president I really won't have any say in that, so why are discussing it?"

I want all the other stuff Trump talks about. I could give a shit about abortion, even though I believe it is actual murder, because it will never change while we have corrupt cucks in D.C. (Which is another way of saying it will never change while degenerate women can vote.)
>>
>>69636252
Except Cruz is married to Goldman Sach's and has been supported by Jeb and other establishment types openly which means he is part of the establishment which means he won't actually change shit once in office and shit will continue to get wrecked.
>>
Its obvious which of you are plebbit shills because the only political promise by Trump that has us voting for him is the wall and his stance on foreign immigration. Everything else he agrees with us on is just a bonus.

Go back to plebbit and donate your neet bucks to bernie
>>
>>69636364
>How does a rational person run for President and NOT have his answers on this shit figured out months in advance of any interviews?

Because he cares about trade imbalances. Not abortion. Trade imbalances is ALL he cares about. Everything else is populism to get the votes of idiots in the hopes he can get power and do what the country fucking needs.
>>
>>69636333
The bigger problem is what will happen when Abortion is outlawed: It will lead to a swarth of out of wedlock child births that would burden the system far more than ever before.
>>
>>69635877
It's one topic that A. Nobody gives a fuck about and B. Is the only one he's been wishy washy about. You act like this undoes all the other hard stances he has you gigantic fucking faggot.
>>
>>69636333
>No one gives a fuck about "muh abortion"
Are you retarded or just 12? Whichever you way swing, it's one of the most hotly debated topics in this election
>>
>>69635082
You cucks are out of fucking control

When will you get it through your head that what he said was WOMEN SHOULD BE PUNISHED -IF- THEY BREAK THE FUCKING LAW
>>
>>69636425
Not true. Cruz has been fighting against the Washington Cartel his entire political life.
>>
File: 1434730329986.jpg (24 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
1434730329986.jpg
24 KB, 190x190
>>69636417
Best post I've seen on here in a long time.
>>
File: 1457947758190.jpg (98 KB, 544x626) Image search: [Google]
1457947758190.jpg
98 KB, 544x626
The question was a dumb question that deserved a stupid answer.

But Trump should have said afterwards "Hey fuckfaces I don't care, Abortion is a meme issue and the current laws don't need to be changed".
>>
>>69636104
You should probably differentiate between REAL issues and issues that will win the vote when talking about US politics, Mr. Flowers. If you're not consistent, then you lose both sides.
>>
>>69636558
yeah but it shouldnt be
>>
He stated that he is against abortion and if it were illegal then women should face a penalty for having an abortion.

It was purely hypothetical, I fail to see people lost their shit over this. He didn't say he would make it illegal or anything of that sort.

I fail to see why people made such a big deal out of it.
>>
Its over. He started slipping, people started paying attention to his actual policies instead of his dumb jokes and they realize, he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Besides, even his jokes are long stale.
>lying ted
>little Marco
>low energy
Every speech is a carbon copy if the last one.
>I don't use teleprompter
Yes, because you say the same things every day.
Trump is the laughing stock of the entire world and so are people who don't realize how stupid he sounds when he talks politics. Just imagine a democrat talking the way he talks. You would mock him relentlessly, but because its your meme candidate, yoiu keep defending him, acting like every dumb thing he says is some genius chess move, not realizing he is just a dumb guy who was lucked out and was born into a rich family and became successful because he was surrounded with smart people that his dad knew.
>>
>>69636473
Well he changed to the reasonable stance of "I don't give a fuck and ima leave it alone" and if we are gonna demonize him for changing his stances when Hillary has done so a billion times over the last decade and is a known serial liar then... that is an illogical double standard.
There are almost no major candidates still around these days who haven't changed their positions on issues over time and many times.
>>
>>69635082
Do people actually think Trump cares about the social/muh jesus issues near and dear to the deeply conservative base? I am surprised he's done this well so far, given he has been giving little lip service to these issues. He doesn't care. And many, many people (a) don't care that he doesn't care or (b) like that he doesn't care (like me).

That being said, his inexperience at how politics is played showed with matthew--he should have just brushed it aside--and hopefully his team can help him develop these skills, as he sure as fuck will need them against hillary.
>>
>>69635082

If anything the fact that he clearly doesn't give a shit about the abortion debate has endeared me to him.
>>
File: ted.jpg (122 KB, 1278x677) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
122 KB, 1278x677
>>69636593
Lyin Ted in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMIzIGQD9Sk
>>
Good, he's showing what a fucking stupid issue it is. It's like asking candidates what their policies on the USSR are. Abortion can't fucking be changed by the president and Trump has no desire to, he's pro-choice. His mistake was answering the question, he should have just said that he doesn't care. He is a uniter and abortion is a terribly divisive and useless thing to talk about, he has no reason to take a position.
>>
>>69636369
>>69636446

>Leaf making solid, reasonable arguments and not typing like an whiny teenager

We got a unicorn in here, boys
>>
File: 1458266100722.png (392 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1458266100722.png
392 KB, 640x478
None of this matters. The GOP is realizing they've lost the election thanks to Donald, even if he doesn't become the candidate he's done so much damage to the party, no republican presidential candidate has a hope for 2016.

The GOP is focusing on just holding its majority in Congress to hold back the next Democratic president, which means more gridlock.

Get ready for a repeat of the last 8 years boys.
>>
>>69636632
if you amerilards are abandoning your candidate because he doesnt give a shit about something virtually irrelevant in the grand scheme of things then youre a lot stupider than i thought
>>
>>69635685
His initial stance scares away possible moderates but it was a fucking loaded question that Cuck Matthews squeezed out of him. You could honestly tell he doesn't give two shits about fucking abortion.

I liked his unique stance on Planned Parenthood. I think he probably doesn't like abortion as an action but doesn't want to legislate it like the cuckservatives want.
>>
>>69636593
Then why is Jeb and all the establishment GOP fucks on his nuts?
Clearly if he was willing to "change shit" they wouldn't want him anymore then they want Trump.
Also his wife is a big wig at Goldman Sach's... those are bad fucking people and they have given him loans.
Sorry but I don't trust Cruz as of now.
>>
>>69636446

Doesn't matter what he 'cares about'.

It matters that he doesn't take this shit seriously. Should have been an easy issue, something you know your answers to before you run for the REPUBLICAN nomination.

Now he just sounds like a retard who's not serious about being President. AUTISM. Sad.
>>
>>69636682
>thinking people are getting mad over this
No one, except feminists, care about this (and they weren't voting for Trump anyway).
This is just the media being the media. Like the Lewandowski thing people will look into it briefly, roll their eyes, and move on.

The late deciders won't even know this happened because they don't pay attention.
This simply doesn't matter.
>>
>>69636369
>And he's right. Honestly abortion doesn't need more laws, it needs more education to teach women that abortion isn't an alternative to contraception. It's a last resort in case of contraceptive failure, rape, or medical complications.
>MOAR MONEY FOR DEM EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS

Women are irresponsible children and unrepentant whores. They literally have a birth control option that is injected in the arm, >99% effective, and works for FIVE FUCKING YEARS. But they're too damn lazy even for that! Plus it doesn't give them the option to quickly pull the goalie for an "oopsie! we need to get married baby" whenever they want.

You can't educate them. The lot of them deserve nothing more then what radical mudslimes would give them, which is a life subservient to their fathers and then their husbands.

But we can't put the genie back in the bottle, and they will destroy western civilization before waking up and acting like adults.
>>
File: 1457658332684.jpg (69 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
1457658332684.jpg
69 KB, 680x478
>>69633585
>fall for a stupid MSNBC trick to talk about policy given a dumb theoretical situation
>OMG TRUMP WANTS TO AN ABORTION TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW LOL
>guys thats not what I would actually do
>HAHAHAHA FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP I CANT TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY
>IS THIS THE END OF HIS CAMPAIGN?!?!?!
>VOTE HILLARY!

t. CNN

this is a retarded situation, but come the general, expect the media and the Shillary campaign to pull stuff like this constantly

infact I think they are holding back right now, the misdirection and media shilling will be insane come the gen
>>
>>69636558
Except, it's not. It's amazing how well Trump has done so far in primaries, without the usually type of pandering candidates typically do to appeal to the jesus folks. And that has largely been due to said people liking his stances on immigration, trade, islam, etc.

he is running a truly ayptical republican campaign.
>>
>>69636864
>Then why is Jeb and all the establishment GOP fucks on his nuts?

Because they've realised that only Cruz can take back the White House. They have come to him, he hasn't come to them. Cruz has cucked the Washington Cartel so hard.
>>
>>69634319
You're thinking of not taking a stance. Flip flipping is suicide
>>
>>69636661
Doesn't matter, because it is. Its like saying Niggers shouldn't be allowed to vote. You're right, they shouldn't but they still do anyways
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
>>69636682

because no one was actively thinking about abortion until this was brought up.

it gives people something to think about and ask themselves if its an important issue and where they stand on it.

>swing and a miss
>>
>>69633585

Did he really change stances or is it just faggots not understanding what he meant?
>>
>>69636558
It's a meme issue only christcucks care about. It's hotly debated because its nothing but a wedge issue used by democrats to bait dumb gullable cucks into taking some shitty meme stance like "I WILL OVERTURN ROE V. WADE" which then makes the democrats go "LOOK, LOOK WAR ON WOMEN THEY HATE WOMEN OH FUCK VOTE SHILLARY PLS"
>>
his stance is, and has always been the following:

Pro life, but honestly he doesn't give a fuck and isn't autistic enough to seriously try to ban abortions. However, if the state says it isn't illegal, then it's illegal. And you have to face a penalty for committing a crime in America.

Now how fucking difficult was that to understand? Everything he has said supports this stance.

Can we start banning people who are openly shills? I can't tell who is serious and who is shilling anymore.
>>
>>69636849
Why are you speaking like it's a bad thing? Trump grew the republican party's chances from 0% to 1% and gave them a chance.

Hillary is much better than a republican anyway, doubt she can beat Trump. The only thing to worry about is Bernie being nominated.
>>
>>69636849
>last 8 years
>gridlock
The whole problem is that there hasn't been any gridlock. The Republicans in Congress have caved to Obama on everything but the SCOTUS judge.

If you think there has been any real gridlock you're retarded.
>>
>>69635082
>They all went apeshit because he wanted to punish women

I know dude, women should never be punished!

You fucking cucks are unbearable.
>>
>>69636010
You can have Cruz roo fucked
>>
>>69636917
Except that he's running a unique platform, and not the typical republican template. This is large reason why has he has been successful.
>>
>>69637058
If it isn't legal, then it's illegal. Made a typo there.
>>
>no political experience
>flip flops like a gymnast
>egotistical and arrogant
>talks like a 10 year old

this is why I'm a cruz-missile supporter
>>
>>69633585
Saying you're pro life isn't the same thing as saying you want to make abortion illegal for everyone. He didn't change his stance at all here.
>>
Anyone with a brain already knows Trump doesn't give a damn about abortion either way.
>>
>>69635685
murdering chldren because they are inconvenient, where will it end?
>>
>>69636851
I don't have a candidate pal, and I don't speak for the rest of us either, but I can tell you that the basest US citizen who has an IQ of 80, a smart phone and barely a high school education DOES care, and as stupid as it sounds, it matters here. It doesn't matter what I think personally, because that will not effect the outcome in my state of residency. The majority matters and I do not speak for my surrounding majority.
>>
>>69636978
whats his views on immigration and Islam?
>>
>>69633585
>tfw you realize his campaign was just an elaborate april fools joke
>>
File: 1453185173853.png (660 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453185173853.png
660 KB, 640x640
>>69636917
Trump was obviously surprised by the question because no one ever asked another Republican what their stance on abortion was or if they like fag marriage.

He doesn't care about abortion. He should have prepared the standard "let states decide, I'm not going to change the current laws". Might not woo over pro life christcucks but it doesn't cause a huge megashill campaign to go on either.
>>
>>69636967
Except it is. It's in the list of top 10 issues people are talking about this election from all news sources.

Also his campaign has yet to burst the 50 point bubble this late in the primaries, so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about how well he's doing in the primaries
>>
>>69636917

Nah, fuck off. It's a pet issue that nobody gives a shit about anymore. Cuckservatives should have dropped it as a cause years ago.
>>
>>69636369
is this some kind of meta shitpost?

we shitception mang
>>
>>69637146

That makes no sense.

Abortion is an issue important to Republicans.

He's running for the Republican nomination.

Only a great fool would no have all the usual bases well covered.
>>
>>69636917
>It matters that he doesn't take this shit seriously. Should have been an easy issue, something you know your answers to before you run for the REPUBLICAN nomination.

Nobody in the REPUBLIKEK party takes abortion seriously. Not one.
>>
>>69633585
Honestly it doesn't even matter because terrorists probably will continue to bomb the public until Trump seems like the only valid option.
>>
>>69637319
Ron Paul does
>>
File: Justdoit.gif (579 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Justdoit.gif
579 KB, 400x300
>>69633585
>if abortion is illegal, will you punish women who break this law?
as a person in the highest office of law, I would be obligated
>OMIGOD TRUMP SAID WOMEN SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR HAVING AN ABORTION

>So how do you feel about abortion?
It's fine as it is (legal)
>OMIGOD HE'S FLIP FLOPPING SO HARD!

>pic related OP
>>
>>69637071
>Trump grew the republican party's chances from 0% to 1% and gave them a chance.
He destroyed their chances. I'm not advocating any of the candidates would have been good, but they at least would've beaten Clinton before Trump started shoving the party to the far right on key issues like immigration
>>
>>69637319
Are you fucking retarded
>>
>>69637302
Just because it's being reported on by major news sources doesn't mean anyone actually gives a flying fuck dude.

Major news sources twist the fuck out of news on the daily, like supporting that "cried wolf" journalist who got her wrist touched by Donald's campaign manager.

The only people who are adamant about free abortion bullshit are female niggers and spics, and they aren't voting trump anyways.
>>
>>69634319
Typical Trump supporter
>>
>>69636807
Honestly saying "the current laws are effective enough to be honest" would have avoided this.

Honestly this makes me support him more because I have always fucking CRINGED at Republican candidates taking sides on this stupid, STUPID fucking issue.
>>
>>69637229
oh cry me a river you faggot they dont viciously murder newborn children they remove some cells
people die every day whats a few undeveloped fetuses
>>
>>69637276

No, he was surprised because he was the only one who wasn't prepared.

All of the other candidates were on record with their abortion views (politicians/earlier political runs as Republicans).

Trump has flip-flopped on so many of his beliefs for this race that it's become a really good idea to see what his principles are on any given day.

And he gave the media exactly what they wanted.
>>
He messed up pretty bad, but he hasn't changed his stance.

Incident 1: Asked if abortion were HYPOTHETICALLY illegal, if people would need to be punished for it. Well, yes, illegal things generally carry punishments,or they're not illegal. He wasn't wrong, but he should have seen this trap. HOLY SHIT TRUMP WANTS TO PUNISH WOMEN

Incident 2: Media flips out, says Trump wants to punish women who have abortions, Trump posts on site that IF there were any punishments, he'd want them to be on doctors, not women. HOLY SHIT TRUMP WANTS TO PUNISH DOCTORS

Incident 3: Trump says fuck it and reminds everyone that he doesn't care about changing abortion law in the first place. HOLY SHIT FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP!

Basically he got baited, it's funny because he's the most pro-choice GOP candidate by far, he just isn't as used to the proper Republican lying/deflecting strategies when asked about it.
>>
>>69637089
You're right, I just looked at all the legislation they've passed in the past 4 years, how foolish of me!
>>
>>69633585
He never changed it in the first place. They asked a specific question to if someone did an illegal abortion. It's just like the media dropped "illegal" in "illegal immigrants". They're dishonest.
>>
>>69635685
It's literally the only issue women care about
Letting them vote was a mistake
>>
>>69634319
> trump supporter everyone
Dumbest shit I've read this week.
>>
>>69636978
>Because they've realised that only Cruz can take back the White House.
>"ISS to Houston...we can see...sides...outside the space station. there are sides in orbit."

Cruz doesn't stand a chance. We could discover that Hillary forwarded nuclear launch codes in her fucking emails and the media will stay silent. At least one of those 5 women fucked Cruz, plus his dad literally thinks all gays should die, and the media will destroy him on both.

The media hates Trump, but at least he can handle them. (The abortion mistake stands out precisely because he almost never makes those mistakes and usually has the media kissing his ass.)
>>
File: 1459080427376.png (106 KB, 362x242) Image search: [Google]
1459080427376.png
106 KB, 362x242
>>69637422
>before Trump started shoving the party to the far right on key issues like immigration
If a GOP candidate can't take a common sense stance on immigration then they may aswell not even exist.
Keeping out Islam and restricting immigration back from absurdly excessive levels isn't "far right" its moderate at worst.
Far right immigration would be a trickle stream each year and only from European countries that have comparable cultures.
>>
>>69637517
>people die
>murder is ok

what are you but some cells? ya fucken ciggy butt brain, fuckin damo, lend us ya loighter ya fucken cunt
>>
>>69637471
How many people do you talk to about political issues outside of /pol/? Have you seen the DC pro life and pro choice rallies? They're getting bigger and bigger, and they weren't small to begin with.

It is a growing issues, and it's not just religious. Plenty of nonreligious people have moral objections to it too.
>>
What if he's just doing it for free media coverage? Trump changes his position on abortion is a news story. Trump changes his position on abortion 37 times probably isn't 37 news stories, but they will report on it anyway.
>>
>>69637407
This. Nothing's changed.
>>
>>69633585
DRUMPF changes his stance on abortion... again

Let's call him by his true name, Perry.
>>
>>69637447

What have Republicans done on abortion?

Not. A. Damn. Thing.

The fucking cucks can't even defund Planned Parenthood after they were caught selling dead baby parts in direct violation of Federal law.
>>
>>69635685
america has alot of christfags and they vote
>>
>>69637632
I agree hardline immigration would be best, but so would disenfranchising niggers. You got to look at what you can reasonably do, and deporting all the immigrants, getting Congress to ban muslims, and forcing the Mexicans to pay for a wall that would throw leave their politicians throats slit along with their families is not realistic.
>>
>>69633585
>almost named Jerry Cantrell
And now I have to go listen to Boggy Depot
>>
>>69637422
are you high? the opposite of that is true, the GOP was way to the left of most of the country on immigration

they did an early pol on the Muslim ban and reps were 70% approve and dems were low 50s

after they told the braindead liberals it was trumps policy it fell to the mid 30s
>>
latest nontrovercy...

he gets asked if something were illegal, would it be worth punishing and he answers with common sense

I hate cuckservatives so much. They bitch about abortion all the time and call it murdering babies but they think someone who does it shouldn't be punished? They won't even stand up for their own beliefs. They'll give up on abortion just to attack Trump.
>>
>>69637659
>murder
pls
those cells dont even function properly though
they have no concept of thought, emotion, instinct, pain etc. etc.
even a cockroach has more depth than an undeveloped foetus you dont see people running around trying to pass legislation to stop killing insects
>>
>>69637302
Abortion is red meat to the base of the both side. The base is not the majority.

And not doing well? He has the republican establishment, democrats, and the media gunning for him, and even if he loses WI, he still in on track for coming in just above1237, or perhaps a little short. For some one with no political experience.

That's pretty god damned impressive, and I say that as registered democrat who finds some of trumps ideas moronic (global warming is a lie!) while being attracted to the middle finger he represents to both parties and unfettered globalism.
>>
File: caitlyn-jenner-espys-super-169.jpg (101 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
caitlyn-jenner-espys-super-169.jpg
101 KB, 1100x619
>>69637890
Bruce Jenner
>>
>>69633585
I don't know how Trumptards defend this. He's a miserable flip-flopper to rival Kerry in '04.
How can you support a candidate that changes their position like the weather? It's bald-faced pandering and an attempt to figure out where the largest base of support lies and scrambling onto that position.
>>
>>69637976
Well at the very least I would hope for a Muslim ban and a restriction on overall immigration back to previous (more reasonable levels) which are still much too high given the extreme excess of recent decades.
>>
>>69637993
They were, and now they've moved to the right in opposition of the Dems, not because they actually care about it. But the problem is Donald, who also doesn't personally care about immigration, took it a step further and threw them over the cliff with his summer remarks.
>>
>>69633585
Literally who fucking cares? Its a states issue.
>>
>>69638245
>He's a miserable flip-flopper
Not really.
He has only flopped on a few issues and other major candidates (especially Hillary) have flopped on far more.
You are holding Trump to a higher standard which isn't logical.
>>
>>69638040
you think it's ok to kill niggers? just because half of them are retarded?

or subsaharan africoons that are 7/8th retarded?

or boongs? all of which are retarded?

how do you justify murder again? because the victim was "just sum fucken cells aye ya fucken ciggybut brain cunt ayy"?

fucking strayans

everything tries to kill them, so they justify murder
>>
>>69638051
He's now historically the most unpopular candidate in american history. He can win the republican primary, but he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell during the GE, partly because there will be so many anti-trump members in his own party. Despite what he says, he's a wedge, not a uniter
>>
>>69637229
muh slippery slope
>>
>>69638040
>implying human life at any stage is of equal or lesser value to that of an insect
wew
>>
Fucking Genius this positions him to anihilate Hillary
>>
>>69638457
when does a fetus start being a human?
>>
>>69638269
There will never be a ban on Muslims. Though a ban on high risk countries like Syria and Iraq is possible, but so many immigrants are leaving for other countries that they can just bypass it anyways
>>
>>69638040
>underdeveloped means they don't function properly.
lol k

>no concept of pain or emotion.
I thought we were talking about fetuses? not pro choicers :^)
>>
>>69638495
How?
>>
File: salon.png (43 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
salon.png
43 KB, 1200x627
>>69638457
more like wild ride
>>
in a way its kind of "mad genuis" kind of move.
CNN Is most definitely report on this and keep it up with the "ABORTIONIST TRUMP" but they're going to run it into the ground because it'll be the only time he was really stumped. Soon enough it'll just be a thing people will get sick of hearing and forget and complain they're sick of hearing about it.

Even if that doesn't happen, its about abortion, no one is going to give a shit about it after a week or two.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
>>69638559
>>
>>69638413
>you think it's ok to kill niggers? just because half of them are retarded?
>or subsaharan africoons that are 7/8th retarded?
>or boongs? all of which are retarded?
no, cause even they are infinitely more complex and developed than a foetus
>>
>>69638571
>but so many immigrants are leaving for other countries that they can just bypass it anyways
That is a stupid thing to say.
>So many are running at us that we can't keep them out.
Yes we can.
We can physically deport them and also create conditions/business laws where staying here doesn't benefit them.
The ideas of borders and sovereignty are worthless if you aren't willing to deport invaders or mistreat them so they get the message that sneaking in won't work.
That is largely why I support Trump with his deportation ideas though a compromise would be giving a citizenship path to some of the illegals still here and then take a hardline stance on future illegal invaders.
>>
File: 1456682568663.jpg (770 KB, 1920x1306) Image search: [Google]
1456682568663.jpg
770 KB, 1920x1306
>>69638040
>comparing a human to an insect
>>
In all honesty i don't think trump gives a flying fuck about abortion.

I think OP was right. He was probably trying to pander to voters.
>>
>>69638898
The immigrants bypassing is true though. Go to Turkey, get a passport, and come over here.

And when did I say anything so many of them are coming at us that we can't keep them out?
>>
>>69638780
at what point does a fetus become human?

ya ciggy butt brain faggot cunt ayy
>>
Huh, everyone here is still going wild, but didn't the website already update with clarification on the matter?
>>
>>69638921
This, the most hilarious part is that he actually turned both pro-lifers and pro-choicers away from him.

This is why its important to do your research before talking shit about a topic
>>
>>69639073
Well we can still screen them and monitor them temporarily (a year or two) and deport the ones who lied about their ideologies.
That should help keep out most of the Muslims.
And the most important thing to me is just restricting overall levels back to the levels we were used to decades ago.
>>
>>69633585
Spoiler alert: NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT DEAD NIGGER BABIES.

Fuck off you bible bashing anti-abortion cuckservatives. Niggers are a problem. Overpopulation is a problem. Lack of resources is a problem. Abortion helps all three of these things and your idiot morals won't get in the way of us making a better, Nationalist society.
>>
>>69639109
like two or three months in i reckon
>>
>can't keep his lies straight

at least he's not a politician
>>
>>69639531
Well, Erika, if that even is you're real name, is it alive between 0 and 3 months? ya fucking drongo cunt
>>
>>69639384
no we don't care about shitskinbabies

I thought we were talking about humans, damo, ya cunt ayy
>>
>>69639531
>>69638780
>>69638040
>>69637517

Bet this is an absolutely beautiful Australian girl, that's why she keeps getting girl names. This is exactly why I am a feminist and a Hillary supporter, because of beuties like this Australian.
>>
>>69636104
immigration, gun rights, military. better answer is on what issue is he consistent.
>>
>Hurr durr abortion isn't an important issue

The only reason immigration is so high is because the Jews have used abortion and birth control to destroy the native population and move in foreign workers to replace them and lower wages. And you short-sighted fucks are falling for it.
>>
>>69639307
You can't kick people out based on religion though. You would have to pass a law for that which will never even be suggested in Congress
>>
>>69639384
>Overpopulation

Overpopulation is caused by immigration, you kiwi faggot.
>>
>>69634435
Abortion has alwa,s been a wedge issue used to controll the masses. It is simply not salient this time around
>>
>>69639668
is sperm alive?
yes, doesnt mean i wont jack off
>>
>>69639879
>da joos xD

Adults are speaking.
>>
>>69635510
If you haven't already known he isn't a politician and you have to also realise that it takes a bit of time especially when you are a man to get advice from people. Oh and BTW I don't give a single fuck about this abortion shit.
>>
>>69639948
Fine then don't let them in period.
Islam is an ideology which is hostile to our own ideology & culture. Letting more of it in is just stupid, period.

There are plenty of immigrants available in the immigrant store, we don't need to help the ones most dangerous to us when better options are always available.
>>
>>69635685
Gotta get that cuckservative Christian or stronk womyn vote.
>>
>>69633585
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>69636333
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/donald-trump-mitt-romney-immigration_n_2193252.html?utm_hp_ref=politics
>>
This abortion shit is equal to single mindedness of gay "rights" issues. Tell that to your Christian faggot relatives
>>
File: 1459126080460.png (161 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1459126080460.png
161 KB, 500x313
>>69639879
>white people
>having abortions
>>
>>69634319
Fuckin Genius
>>
>>69636417
Cruz wasn't a senator when Bush was president.

Also you don't need to "pass a law" to add members to the supreme court. you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about on any level.
>>
File: 1456348052077.jpg (9 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1456348052077.jpg
9 KB, 300x186
>>69634319
>>
>>69640252
>Fine then don't let them (Mulsims) in period.
I don't think you understand how the immigration system works kid
>>
>>69640031
Overpopulation is caused by MORE PEOPLE. More people is caused by numerous factors, such as immigration AND Shaniqua squirting out 10 little niglets to fatherless homes so they can grow up to be welfare leeches and criminals.

Abortion is a rational, effective measure of population control, reducing crime and minimising consumption. You'd have to be an idiot to oppose it.
>>
>>69633585
Trump's shtick is wearing thin that's why he's losing support it's clear now that he has no real core values he just says what he thinks people want to hear
>>
>>69636417
Everything you said is 100% correct.
>>
>>69640554
Hes trying to change the immigration system in order to allow that to happen is he not?
>>
>>69637071
AHAHAHA Hillary sucks and will never be president. The only people she could beat is a 70 year old socialist and a mentally handicapped banana.

Oh wait... fuck
>>
>>69640554
I am not an expert on it nor did I claim to be.
But I think I get what you are saying (they won't allow us to keep out Muslims out becuz raciss) so we're fucked and have to received some of them.
Right?
>>
>>69635510
can you quote even ONE racist thing Trump has said? i bet not ;)
>>
abortion is a bullshit issue that doesn't matter
>>
>>69640050
sperms aren't human, zygotes are

you really think it's ok to kill a 3month old baby? but not a 3month and one day?

killing for convenience?
>>
YOU FOOLS!

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HE IS NEGOTIATING A DEAL BETWEEN PRO CHOICE AND PRO LIFE?

THIS MAN IS A UNITER

HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY

LETS DISPEL WITH THIS FICTION THAT DONALD TRUMP DOESNT KNOW WHAT HES DOING

HE HAS 6 MORE EVENTS SCHEDULED BEFORE TUESDAY PRIMARY

FUCK YO COUCH
>>
>>69637213
true, but its the absolute most retarded stance you can take on abortion

>sure, its murder, but I don't think the government has any business telling people not to do it if that person disagrees! Individuals should define murder for themselves! Who am I to say there should be laws against murder?
>>
>>69640816
>killing for convenience?
thats what got society to where it is friendo :^)
>>
>>69639851
terrible shitpost. he is STRONG on ALL of those issues, just for everyone who didnt get that this was b8
>>
File: islam banned us.png (162 KB, 1071x572) Image search: [Google]
islam banned us.png
162 KB, 1071x572
>>69639948
already passed nigger
>>
>>69640929

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.”

-Donald Trump, 'The America We Deserve'
>>
>>69634319
this poster here just proved that trump needs close to miracle to win...

from halla
>>
>>69640917
You can be pro life and not consider it murder tard
>>
>I personally don't like when people get tattoos, but I won't make them illegal
>>
>>69641120
>stance from 2000
>>
>>69640562
but you have these Christians in our country that are oh so adamantly against it, thus the niglet epidemic
>>
>>69633585
How can anyone support this dumbshit anymore? Unless, of course, they are dumbshits themselves.
>>
>>69636849
You realize that the republicans were going to nominate a fucking Bush if Trump didn't get in right?
>>
Trump is a true philosopher. Being able switch sides based on evidence and arguments takes high intelligence.
>being this sentiment towards always being correct
This is why you sub 156IQ niggers have hard time comprehending this man
>>
>>69640929
oh look, a retarded, uninformed trump supporter. im shocked

>>69640338
>>69641120

Trump has pushed this board hard left, likely from all the reddit fags just here to spout stupid anime memes. This looks like an abortion thread on tumblr, not /pol/
>>
File: homos 3.png (40 KB, 953x391) Image search: [Google]
homos 3.png
40 KB, 953x391
>>69640158
yeah, adults who know about the joos, ya dirty kike faggot prick

>>69640252
sensible

>>69640340
murder isn't a crime if we pretend the child is too young to be protected

also gays are mentally ill

>>69640554
>I don't think you understand how the immigration system works kid
you have to accept anyone who applies?

>>69640562
and yet ALL White countries have less than the 2.1 child per woman replacement levels, and are importing 3rd world retarded violent rapey peasant savage shitskins by the million

just by accident ofc, no plan involved

>>69640920
wouldn't it be better to only have sex when you want a baby? as that's what sex is, not some form of masturbation? degenerate

>>69641563
omg, I never realized, you have shamed me so bad I am a kasick missile, soros funding him is a minor issue compared to your insightful post, thanks for posting bruh
>>
File: 1458638182312.png (54 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
1458638182312.png
54 KB, 454x439
>>69641893
>implying lolbertarians haven't been here before all these statist cucks showed up
>implying niggers killing themselves is a bad thing
>>
>>69641375

The man is almost 70 years old.

Do you honestly think 70 year old men change their opinions that easily, or do you think it might have something to do with the fact that he's seeking the Republican nomination?
>>
File: Ce7EptzUUAAkshP.jpglarge.jpg (133 KB, 1024x882) Image search: [Google]
Ce7EptzUUAAkshP.jpglarge.jpg
133 KB, 1024x882
>>69633585
This is a good thing. It shows that Trump is not an entrenched hard line extremist. He listens to the people. Isn't this what democracy is all about.

To boil down the election to a single issue is pathetic regardless.
>>
>>69641629

If that was the case, how do you explain Cruz doing so well against Bush?
>>
>>69642386
>wouldn't it be better to only have sex when you want a baby? as that's what sex is, not some form of masturbation? degenerate
i agree but thats a far deeper issue
as far as abortion goes as of now its unimportant and frankly if its outlawed we'll end up with a fuckton of degenerate children
>>
>>69642482
>implying libertarians are for the killing of babies

more stupidity from the far left reddit trumpfuckers
>>
>>69634319
t. Trump supporters
This is the cancer that finally killed /pol/
>>
File: CdXCTW_UEAQUWr.jpg (87 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
CdXCTW_UEAQUWr.jpg
87 KB, 600x608
>>69642635
Also, I think Trump did phenomenally in the Chris Matthews th. I think the controversy got more people to watch and see how reasonable and presidential Trump can be.
>>
File: what the fuck man.jpg (40 KB, 618x459) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck man.jpg
40 KB, 618x459
>>69634319
>I HAVE TAKEN ALL SIDES OF THIS ISSUE
>I NOW HAVE THE ISSUE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED
>>
>>69642635

If a man can change his principles so easily, what does that say about his principles on issues you care about?
>>
I think Trump is showing great bravery in being so flexible in such a new, and sensitive issue.

He realizes this is a new issue and we haven't settled on one single stance yet. This literally just makes him seem smarter.
>>
>>69642736
Cruz only did so well against Bush because Trump was destroying Bush when Trump first announced
>>
>>69642835
t. cuckservative
>>
for someone who hates romney so much he sure likes to flip flop
>>
>>69642895
Damn stop stop
>>
>>69639384
Abortions might be the greatest thing to ever happen to America.

Can you imagine how terrible your life would be with all those millions of Jamals wandering the streets?
>>
>>69633585
This whole election has made me realize that Western Civilization is doomed.

We now need to plan on what is going to replace it, and put plans into effect for when it collapses. Having any hope in it is futile.
>>
>>69642764
so murder is ok?

>>69642850
mathews hardly let him speak, what a fucking prick
>>
>>69635082
He has every right not to give a shit. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>69640917
You can be unsure as to whether or not it's murder and choose to air on the side of caution. It is somewhat of an arbritrary line we draw as to when a human life begins.

If you are concerned about that because of religious reasons, the most logical place to draw the line is at the moment of conception. You can hold this stance for your own religious reasons and not demand everyone else also hold it, understanding that there is not consensus on when a fetus becomes a human life.
>>
>>69643454
>so murder is ok?
yes
if you can even call it that
>>
>>69633585
Its a bad idea to take a strict stance on abortion since I know a lot of women who vote solely because of a politician's stance of abortion and not any other reason.
>>
>>69637238
It shouldn't matter. It's an insignificant issue. Sorry Shill Shillington. I know you want me to care, but I don't. I'm more worried about the financial state and stupidity of my country over irrelevant shit.
>>
>>69637447
They have never actually given a shit despite saying they do. The whole thing is so fucking pointless.
>>
>>69643599
the law makes no distinction

if you kill a pregnant woman, thats a double homicide

ey damo? ya fucken cunt
>>
What's sad is that the Canadians are the ones making logical points for once, and not contributing to the squalor.
>>
>>69640562
Which is why Trump should just give a non-answer.
>>
>>69642895
He's stands by his convictions on certain issues that I care about.
>>
>>69643755
well if its only a few months/week prior to birth thats understandable
laws are far from perfect though so thats just something that needs to be addressed
frankly i dont care either way, i just think it shouldnt be a top of the list issue like it currently is with libtards and cuckservatives meanwhile multitudes of mudslim pedo rapists flood the european border by the million
>>
File: shh.png (708 KB, 940x500) Image search: [Google]
shh.png
708 KB, 940x500
>>69643454
Honestly, I liked the way Mathews interacted with Trump while he gave his responses. It was an intimate interview. I think the interview really helps trump
>>
>>69638898
What's with all the names showing
>>
>>69643522
The minute you concede something is murder you have to argue for illegality. Playing semantics about what a human is and using that as a justification for murder is retarded.

BTW, conception is not an arbitrary line. Pro-choice people choose arbitrary lines because they know saying you can kill a 5 year old or a fully functioning baby is psychotic.

Conception is the point at which, unless someone directly intervenes, the child will continue to develop and grow. Prior to that, the parents must make the choice to engage in sex before any life could begin. At this point it is murder just as it would be at any other stage in development. Not creating an arbitrary line is precisely what makes abortion murder.
>>
>>69644282

If you say so.
>>
>>69644458
yeah, those shitskin cunts aren't human

>>69644547
>honestly

yeah
>>
>>69635082
He never gave a fuck about abortion. Its a dead issue the Republicans lost this battle.
>>
>>69633585

Have to say, I'm not terribly impressed by how he's "handled" this. I had planned to vote for him and probably still will, but he genuinely seems clueless on the subject.
>>
Of course you lot don't give a shit about abortion. You're not women.

But please consider that it's the only thing keeping the nigger population at 13%.
>>
Where are the Trump Generals?!

What the fuck?
>>
>>69645499
If you havent noticed most of /pol/ is taking the day off.
>>
Trump is about putting America first in trade and immigration. Everything else is him trying to win a few extra votes.

what kind of freak cares that much about abortion? on either side
>>
>>69644828
>Conception is the point at which, unless someone directly intervenes, the child will continue to develop and grow.

You mean A point. Same thing could be said about ejaculation.

The real line should be - when does the fetus become sentient? Because that's when it goes from being a clump of cells to an individual with rights.

Last I checked, that was somewhere around 22 weeks.
>>
>>69644878
just like fetuses :^)
>>
>>69633585
Why is he fucking up so bad on this? He's still in the Republican race. Pretend to be pro life. The full video is not that bad, but he needs to just let abortion go.
>>
File: 1429218486384.jpg (27 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1429218486384.jpg
27 KB, 255x235
>>69633585
like, who even gives a shit about abortion kek
just women & they cant vote so it doesnt matter
>>
>>69645552
I like this pol better
>>
>>69646027

The kind of freak that is concerned about the consistency of a President's beliefs/promises.
>>
>>69636333
This
>>
File: 1458180504296.gif (1 MB, 331x404) Image search: [Google]
1458180504296.gif
1 MB, 331x404
>>69646546
Everyone has known from the beginning that he doesnt give a shit about gays or abortion or any other trivial wedge issue. His message is that if we don't fix our trade deals and immigration policies we will be a third world country in a decade.
>>
>>69636446
This!
>>
>>69633585

How about this idea - keep out of women's cunts. if it were me I'd have mandatory abortions for solo-parents. No more white trash and black welfare queen's sucking off the government tit.
>>
File: 1335976871055.jpg (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1335976871055.jpg
29 KB, 200x200
>>69633585
>First statement in interview
>says that "there has to be some form of punishment" when asked if the woman should face punishment OUT OF PRINCIPLE
>"out of principle" and "for the woman?" are two exact phrases used by the interviewer in his question. The interviewer not not use words like law or illegal in that question.

>statement released that same day
>says that the doctor performing the procedure should be punished under law if practiced where it's illegal, not the woman

>most recent statement
>"current laws are set and i think we have to leave it that way"

None of these things contradict one another.
>>
>>69647415
ARE YOU KEKKING ME?
>>
>>69637556
Go back to fucking plebbit
>>
>>69633585
Make America Great again
>>
>>69637538
He gave the media what they wanted and gave him the opportunity to nullify Hillary's single biggest advantage.
>>
>>69633585
Ahh, who gives a flying fuck about such a worthless issue like abortion anyway.
>>
>>69633585
>canada
Does canada only receive radiation from the left? They seem to be poisoned by it.
>>
File: 1459505505938.jpg (96 KB, 540x523) Image search: [Google]
1459505505938.jpg
96 KB, 540x523
>>69634319
You're getting roasted pretty badly, here's a funny picture to lift your spirits.
>>
>>69638495
Hillary no longer owns millions of women voters who won't vote for anything that would endanger Rowe V Wade. Now Trump is the center and Hillay is way out in left field
>>
pro-life faggots are a fucking blight to "the right"

such a nonissue

>oh no,we need more niggers and spics!

shut the fuck up
>>
>>69642895
Abortion has never been central to his message
>>
>>69643330
This
>>
>>69647363
/thread

Thank God.
>>
>>69636700
increasingly german man for the seventh time this year
>>
>>69633585
Undecided voter here. This doesn't change my opinion of Trump at all.
>>
>>69648373
They never attacked abortion from a logical standpoint. If Republican politicians ever actually cared about Abortion they might have once in 50 years talked about the economic price of abortion. Maybe bring up once just once that in order to fund social security you need young people who are working. The only way to save Social security if to have a bunch of kids. period.
>>
>>69648566
Same but I have been supporting him for months. I don't give a shit about abortion for the most part.

I just want the wall and jobs brought back to America.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.