[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is male spreading in western society a real thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: malePrivilige.jpg (928 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
malePrivilige.jpg
928 KB, 1200x800
Is male spreading in western society a real thing?
>>
>>69633355
I use subway everyday and never seen someone spread like that
>>
I think Traps aren't gay so no I don't think it's a thing
>>
>>69633355
It's more the sandniggers that they're the hottest shit on block that do it.
>>
>>69633355
yeah, it's a real thing and it annoys me a whole lot.

as a male I must say that my kin is very savage-like and childish at the same time.

when some dickbag manspreads it is beyond transparent that they only do it to annoy or attack women in a way, it seems that most of the people who behave like these are also firm believers in the superiority of men.

I will admit that these assholes likely do it because they cannot come to terms with the fact that women are equal to men in society now, so they simply attack women like this allegedly to 'put them in their place', it's both sad and pathetic at the same time because it shows that males do enjoy having power over females, regardless of how little or petty that power might be.
>>
the white girl on the left is spreading too soo ...
>>
I really wouldn't know, only poor people ride the bus.
>>
>>69633355
>implying manspreading doesnt bring the pelvis closer to the spine, helping to stabilize the low back

Do you want to be crippled when you're old?
>>
>>69633666

Someone should have a big scary muscular guy sit on a muslim's lap if he's doing that and see what happens.
>>
>>69633355
Looks like in Yurop the males use skirts.

But here males use jeans, and those are uncomfortable when you sit down, but you'll never understand.
>>
>>69633796
My balls are very big. If I have my legs closed, it hurts quiet a bit. I manspread because I hate when my balls hurt.
>>
File: that's my.gif (4 MB, 610x344) Image search: [Google]
that's my.gif
4 MB, 610x344
>>69633355
>>
manspreading should be an extreme sport

like squat on the seats and put your knees out as far as possible and you score points for bitchy voices accumulated
>>
>>69634380

HAHA I'd pay to see that shit. Someone get on this!
>>
That can't be real , I mean not THAT bad. The only way someone would get away with spreading that wide would be if he's a big black man , or some cholo gangster. I'd slap the glasses off this little white faggot and beat that smirk off his face. I'm almost certain man spreading isn't even a real think. When I'm on a bus or in a waiting room , I'm either scrunched up as to not even brush against another person, or standing to give someone else the seat
>>
>>69633355
No.
>>
However i have had a 3 hr passive aggressive knee to knee leg push off where the old bastard was constantly applying force sat next to me on the train. I squat daily so my legs didn't budge. very bizzare. Middle aged men have a serious issue personal space and younger men. Fucking boomers.
>>
>>69634003
>pug nose
>white
It's some Asian.
>>
>tfw manspread every day just to opress women
feels good man
>>
>>69633355
Have never seen anyone spread like that guy in real life. Guys usually spread like the girl in jeans on the left.
>>
>>69633355
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419003/report-nyc-cops-arrested-men-manspreading-subway-katherine-timpf
>>
>>69633355
Guy is based. Fuck what any you effeminate cucks think
>>
>>69638556
seems like a bit of a cunt to me
>>
>>69633355
What a good, submissive Asian woman. Would impregante.
>>
>>69633355

Life has gotten so good in the west that our women are allowed to cry and bitch about us spreading our legs
>>
>>69633355
i do it because i have massive balls and a big donald dong
>>
>>69633355
There's also female spreading.
Aka
>lemme take up three seats with my bags
>>
>>69633355
the girl on the far left is cuntspreading too btw
>>
>>69635914
shut up, Meg.
>>
>>69633460

>I use subway everyday
>hue flag

Brazilians are fucking degusting, most of retards think then they have a 50 cms penis and sit with legs open.
>>
>>69633355
on the left: asian girl
devote, completely fine with it and their role

on the right: white women
triggered, unlovable, thinking about how to report the stare-rape incident
>>
File: 1457644521723.jpg (41 KB, 498x441) Image search: [Google]
1457644521723.jpg
41 KB, 498x441
>>69633355
No, dipshit
>>
>>69640628
All the women in that picture look like shit
>>
>>69634380
Sexual_emergency.jpeg
>>
>>69640950
It triggers me that she thinks it's that big of a deal that she has to make that kind of face.

It's just a guy being discourteous for fucks sake.
>>
>>69633355
We need to convice sweeden about the leg spreading factor.
The higher the leg spreading factor the more a society is patriarchally inclined.
So all the women that are pretty have to go to an area with high male spreading factor. So all the patriarchy supporting women have to to the south of germany.
>>
>>69635952
You sound like a tiny dicked asian passive aggressive asian that tried to sound sarcastic.
I think you need to practise on the violine because a pussy is what you have never seen.
>>
>>69633796
My penis has an 8 inch radius. It's very difficult to not spread my legs.

Check your small penis privilege, faggot
>>
>>69633355

Only when a feminist is on the train.
>>
>>69641564
This
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 400x460
>>69633355
No.
Balls smell.
Ain't nobody doing that shit.
>>
>>69642442

>Balls smell.

good
>>
>>69641756
>Curry
POO
O
O
>>
Wait I'm so confused by this stupid fucking thread. Is everyone against spreading, wtf is wrong with you?

Balls stick to my thighs and shit gets itchy, get fucked non-spreaders I will literally spread all over you and your mum. I can't believe I'm having this conversation. Don't you try to tread on my nut rights. I will not live in a world where I have to keep my nuts tucked and itchy between my thighs.
>>
ALBERTO GET REEEE
>>
>>69641835
>flaccid penis has a 50 inch circumference

You pulling my leg, man?
>>
>>69635013
have you been to the doctor for that
>>
One in a hundred.

Some men view it as a show of dominance, same men listen to hip hop and brag about all the hard stuff they do. The real trick with these feminists is finding a manspreader that looks like a normal, white male.

Now chair bagging, assuming your filthy handbag is fit for a seat on its own. About 60% of women do this consistently, including most my female family members. You try to cram 15 people into an Italian ghetto home and the bitch aunt with her bag on the seat instead of floor makes that just a little more difficult.
>>
>>69635013
>>69643030

If I put my legs together it hurts my dick
>>
File: 1424039320992.png (539 KB, 2551x2576) Image search: [Google]
1424039320992.png
539 KB, 2551x2576
>not sitting with your legs closed and your feet pointing inwards

It's like you don't even want to be cute.
>>
I've never seen it in nyc
>>
>>69643824
I live in Melbourne. Melbourne is like San Francisco, Stockholm, Queens, and the most "progressive" places in Canada rolled into one. I also live in Brunswick, which is like "Castro" or that gay suburb in GTA SA. Whether it's sexual harassment from guys with lisps or getting followed around and touched at straight pubs (if they play hard rock or metal, they're straight, fucking leave the Brunswick alone all the guys there are straight). Definitely a brilliant wake up call that there are people who think straight white men don't deserve the same respect as everyone else.

>sitting on the tram
>tram seats are always uncomfortably close
>spread my legs so one is in between this guys, the other to the side
>it's hard to explain, but it's the unspoken socially acceptable way for a man to sit since you have to be less than 5'4 to ensure your legs don't have a chance of touching
>this faggot in front of me....
>bright flamboyant clothes, weird fucking smile
>every so often his emasculation would peak, and he just can't keep his legs apart
>his legs would snap (yes, abruptly) shut and his legs would close on mine
>because I'm 6 foot, sitting right back, I can't avoid this
>I glare at him, I do not like getting touched by strangers
>he smiled at me, the fucking same smile guys give girls
>he does this at least three times in the same fucking way
I try not to hate gays. I meet one here or there, if they're normal I treat them normal. If they're flamers and hitting on straight guys, how do I not hate them like women hate those guys who can't take a no?
>>
>>69645378

"the castro" is a the ultra liberal degenerate shithole of San Frantastic, which is why it's named that way in Grand Theft Auto.
>>
>>69645378
>I try not to hate gays

Why?
>>
>>69645378
Perth is becoming that way too to be honest.
>>
>>69633355
Before feminists highlighted it, I had no idea it was even a "problem" and I used to just give my balls moderate breathing room. Now that I know about "manspreading", I actually do it when there's plenty of space in public seats on campus just to spite any feminists who may be watching.

Common courtesy dictates to make room when there's no room though, so I don't do it when it's actually crowded. That's just rude.
>>
>>69645378
>Melbourne is like San Francisco, Stockholm, Queens, and the most "progressive" places in Canada rolled into one.
There are #StopIslam stickers all over Richmond, someone unveiled a STOP THE MOSQUES banner at a footy game, and it's the whitest state capital in Australia.
>>
>>69645597
As is Brunswick.

I can't describe it, it's a horrible place. There are clubs with two toilets, one female and a single unisex cubicle for males. Of course the same street has so many Muslim places just north and has a horrendous sexual assault record.

I think the Muslim feminist alliance is worrying, especially the way it covers up sexual assault cases.

>>69645600
If they're just being genuine to their personalities and identies, I can't hate them and could only envy them for their self knowledge and enlightenment. If they've made their sexuality the entire epicenter of their identity, they are degenerate faggots guilty of the sin of lust.

>>69646037
It's all of Australia, it's just worst in Sydney and Melbourne.

>>69646454
Not talking about inner east, which is white as fuck, talking about the inner north. If you went to the area around the docks/airport in San Fran (sorry Californians, I'm actually judging your entire state from GTASA) I doubt you'd find the same situations either.

>>69646241
I always make sure to noticeably eyeball obvious feminists chair bagging. It's the least I can (passively aggressively) do on public transport without doing something tiring like speaking up.
>>
>>69646241

Me too. Ever since i saw that feminists were triggered by it I have been doing it intentionally for funsies and spite.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>69633355

Wow, I need to take trains and buses now so I can sit next to Asian qts
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.