[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are liberals moving to Texas (Austin)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: WrittenBy.gif (3 MB, 429x178) Image search: [Google]
WrittenBy.gif
3 MB, 429x178
I've been hearing about this for awhile now but thought it was just an over exaggeration. Texas is pretty base, it'd be ashamed if liberals overtook it. Look what they did to California. Its like they realize how shitty CA is then move to a nice place like Texas, make it liberal then wonder why its shit. Why don't they realize they are the problem?
>>
File: calidefectors.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
calidefectors.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>69631832
once they destroy their state they migrate to other (conservative) states like the parasite they are. They need a new host to infect.
>>
They realize their states are shit without realizing the policies they support make them that way
>>
>>69631832
They are parasites and need a new host
>>
>>69631832
Liberals are a malignant cancer that spread to healthy cells and destroy it.

The Jew regularly picks cities to destroy and broadcasts the targets as the new "hip places to live." :^) The liberals migrate and do what the liberals were created to do.
>>
>>69631832
Austin has been Liberal for years, it sure was Liberal 10 years ago the last time I was there.
>>
>>69631832
CA and TX are overrun with spics.
>>
Don't worry, there's enough conservatives in Texas to keep that from happening. Then again most of us are moving away from Austin anyhow.
>>
Liberals are literally locusts

They shit up whatever blue state they come from and move to a red state
>>
>>69631832

>texas
>extreme right wing

Leftist infiltration, make the entire state more progressive in effect?

Fuck texas though, I cannot imagine a worse hell of people in a hot, desert-like atmosphere with no shit-posting,
>>
Austin 'liberals' used to be cool about 15+ years ago.

They were libertarian hippy types, just wanted to be left alone to smoke pot, wander around their parks and hiking trails and play bongos n shit.

Since the refugees from New York and California have been flooding in, the Austin liberal has become far more sinister, to the point where my hippy friends agree we should seal the borders.
>>
>>69636442
kek
>>
>>69635989
>borders spic spawn zone
>wonders why
>>
Lots of high paying high tech jobs and much cheaper housing compared to commifornia
>>
File: ill shoot you for that.jpg (14 KB, 300x154) Image search: [Google]
ill shoot you for that.jpg
14 KB, 300x154
>>69636442
>>
Going to austin tommorow to visit my sister

wut do
>>
>>69637734
If you smoke weed in Austin you smoke weed in real life
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.