[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name reasons why being Jewish is wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 14
File: tumblr_ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (136 KB, 655x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg
136 KB, 655x650
Name reasons why being Jewish is wrong.
>>
It has "ew" in it.
>>
>>69631529
> 6 Gazillion
> cucked Germany
>>
killed Jesus Christ, son of God, King of the Jews.
>>
Nothing wrong with being jewish. The jews didnt kill jesus...the jews 2000 years ago. And for the most part they are everyones ancestors.
>>
>>69631529
>Name reasons why being Jewish is wrong.

I would but the thread would be too long
>>
>>69631529
They're constant boasting.

http://resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/TheJewsAndTheirLies-Luther.pdf

That link literally lists reasons why Judaism is horrid.
>>
File: 933168-gorilla.jpg (144 KB, 1400x1060) Image search: [Google]
933168-gorilla.jpg
144 KB, 1400x1060
>>69631607
11 gorillion*

Get your facts right, nazi racist.
>>
>>69631529
I would love to be Jewish.
>>
Red-pilling time:

the main reason Jews were hated in inter-war Germany was because they knew how to protect themselves from hyperinflation (by acquiring assets that held value) while the rest of the population mostly saw their wealth evaporate day by day.
>>
>>69633051
So the Germans started a world war just because they were bad with money?
>>
>>69633274
the world war has fuckall to do with Jews. Hitler wanted to complete German unification and to do that he attacked other countries and broke treaties.
>>
nothing wrong with being a jew but being a jew should not be ruled out when criticizing someone as a person due to what other jews are known to do.
>>
>>69633358
>the world war has fuckall to do with Jews. Hitler wanted to complete German unification and to do that he attacked other countries and broke treaties.
Gee, i wonder who can come up with such fairytails.
Try enlighten us about Roothchills too, eternal faggot.
>>
>>69631529
Literally demon people.
>>
Jews holocausted a bazillion slavs and tried to take over germany and probably do the same
Jews are mentally inferw
>>
File: 1458980457050.jpg (67 KB, 434x798) Image search: [Google]
1458980457050.jpg
67 KB, 434x798
>>69631529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
Better question; why should I forgive you fuckers?
>>
I'll tell you.

For the last two weeks I shared an apartment with a jew fresh from Israel. He had married an American woman and had a greencard. Multiple times he expressed a willingness to stiff the rest of us for his own advancement. Anyways we were all out at dinner, $1 pizza/beer night, and he starts saying that our waiter is horrible and tipping is not mandatory and that he hates the waiter and will not tip anything. I told him he needs to tip and he was getting pissed about it. I said, "that's called jewing him out of a tip" he said "I should punch you in the face" I said "do whatever you want." Luckily the housing situation was temporary and we were both gone the next day.

The guy was otherwise a nice, normal person but when it came to money he was the worst. This fucking guy was a literal jew. Besides that he should assimilate into our culture. Freedom only works if the society shares common values.
>>
In summary

They prey on the goodwill of others for their own advancement.
>>
File: 1453139635893.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453139635893.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>69631529
Nobody cares about the retarded Jewish bronze age tribal religion. The problem is the evil Ashkenazi race, they need to burn.
>>
File: loxism.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
loxism.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
Self-defense, Jews hated me first.
>>
>>
>>
>>69636471
>>
>>69636583
>>
>>69636634
>>
>>69636692
>>
File: danschneider-tcatourcable-2.jpg (3 KB, 164x250) Image search: [Google]
danschneider-tcatourcable-2.jpg
3 KB, 164x250
>>69631529
>>
>>69631529

I don't favour a "people" that thrive on deception and running away from things.
>>
The corruption of the modern "Jews" goes back as far as Baal worship in the old testament.
>>
>be looking for appartment
>see an add for a "huge, 3 1/2 renovated condo with parking" and setup visit with landlord
>get there, picrelated greets me and shows me the place
>the appartment has been renovated indeed... 15-20 years ago. One kitchen/living room, one closed bathroom and thats it.
>try to open the door in the back to checkout parking, won't budge. "I can have my men fix it, no problem anon!"
>"You know anon, this is a very nice and quiet neighborhood!" while I know for a fact this is a terrible area, full of street hookers and people on welfare
>I confirm "so, this is 695$ with parking included right?" "oh well the parking is an extra 75$ hehe! By the way I'm planning on spending a lot of money on this appartment to make it look brand new!"
>mfw at this point I've been looking at appartments for a few weeks and know for a fact this is a 550$ appartment
>leave and say I'll think about it (knowing I won't take it)
>fucking jew calls me the next day asking when we can meet to sign the lease, I'm at work and tell him I'll call him back
>the next day he calls me again, I simply don't answer
>it's been 2 weeks and he spams the ad for the appartment non-stop on craigslist

God I hate fucking jews. Worst part is he was being a total bro with me, knowing very well he'd call me a faggot behind my back
>>
>>69636914

Actually what he's saying is based on truth.

Consider eugenics, genetic predispositions, cultural values and you have a race. Everyone is capable of violence, but different people manifest it in different ways.

Asian
>buys your house out from under you and finds a legal way to shut down the company you work at.

Negro
>take drugs and alcohol
>rape, riot and murder

White
>Direct action
>Moral approach
>Militarization
>Review

Jew
>lie and slander
>play victim once target has set upon you
>psychological and emotional manipulation
>theft and denial
>>
File: Edward_Teller.jpg (215 KB, 800x844) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Teller.jpg
215 KB, 800x844
For laying a great deal of the theoretical basis both of communism and thermonuclear weapons. From Einstein to Teller, from Marx to Trotzki. For fueling the breakout of both world wars and ultimately leading to the Cold War. A Cold war in which the weapons, they helped create and the ideology and tyranny they helped create, became a threat for the survival of the entire species, for all life on earth.

If mankind would have been erased and all life on the planet killed, the Jews would have had not all, but a massive share of the guilt upon them.

Why is /pol/ never addressing this? Compared to this the Bavarian Jewish-Communist revolution and the NKVD meme alone are nothing.
>>
>>69638263
They don't care about real information. Hardly anyone here is actually redpilled and has gone down the rabbit hole. Also they aren't actually Jews. These people use the Jew name as a disguise and it's working.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.