[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post ITT if you've killed kebab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-09-03-at-5-17-18-pm.png (387 KB, 698x395) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-03-at-5-17-18-pm.png
387 KB, 698x395
I did two crusades in Afghanistan and I'll do it again should I be called. No regrets.
>>
>>69631011
>tfw the only reason I didn't join the army was I didn't want to shower with other men
>>
>>69631107
I heard that. I also can't shit in public.

Put I didn't join the army for those reasons, I had plenty of others.
>>
>>69631011
>Respect man.

Thinking about joining the Marines myself, worried that 28 is too old though and people keep telling me I wouldn't like it anyways. Despite the fact that I love firearms, the outdoors and in excellent condition. Also I already work in one of the most dangerous and physically demanding occupations, that requires that I camp in the middle of nowhere for 6-7 months of the year.

Is there something about military life that I'm missing, that would make me not like it?
>>
2 tours in afghanistan i was with csor, my first was naid raids with the jtf2 my second with village stability operations with an american oda... special fucking forces bro...
>>
File: 1446745235157.jpg (93 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446745235157.jpg
93 KB, 960x960
>>69631011
>Thank you for your service

How many did u send to hell?
>>
>>69632155
People younger than you who out rank you and they let you know it.
>>
File: CIB_wjr.gif (54 KB, 714x263) Image search: [Google]
CIB_wjr.gif
54 KB, 714x263
11B here. Did a tour in the sandbox and got out. Killed four, including a teenager, saw many more bleed out, scream, get blown to shit by mortars, etc. Nothing but contempt for Muslims. They can't fight anyways, fucking cowards is what they are.
>>
>>69631107
That was the only reason I joined the army :)
>>
>>69634765
>sandbox
kek

Is that the slang term for it?
>>
>>69633356
I have one confirmed kill but maybe I've killed more. I fired a 40mm at a kebab up on a ridge that was pinned behind a rock and missed high but the blast caused a rockslide to come down on him. A large rock was dislodged came tumbling down crushed his head completely.

If you've ever played billiards and the sound of two balls smacking against each other that's the sound I heard when that rock hit him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.