[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIVE DEBATE REFUGEE CRISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: steynfarage.jpg (49 KB, 161x242) Image search: [Google]
steynfarage.jpg
49 KB, 161x242
Mark Steyn is dropping bombs.
Nigel coming soon.
This is going to be good.

http://munkdebates.com/live
https://twitter.com/munkdebate
>>
Holy shit farage and Steyn are doing quite well.
>>
Go get em' Nigel!
>>
I don't know who the opposition is but fuck them, they're not talking about the issues as much as they're taking shots at Mark and Nigel's characters.
>>
>>69630884
Mark Steyn is a fucking loser who is always begging for handouts.

He tried to become some sort of musician.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNbmLIW8PmA

Fucking loser.
>>
Why is this even a debate? Honestly, there's an obligation as humans to help one another in desperate needs. Many of them are fleeing because of conflict and they see europe as a safe haven.
>>
>>69632314
>Why is this even a debate? Honestly, there's an obligation as humans to help one another in desperate needs.

As expected from A FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>69632314
thanks for the bait hopefully it gets the thread going
>>
File: is_this_pepe_serious.jpg (9 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
is_this_pepe_serious.jpg
9 KB, 250x238
>>69632314
>Honestly, there's an obligation as humans to help one another in desperate needs.
>>
>>69632159
Cuck detected
>>
getting heated
>>
The left has literally run out of arguments I'm absolutely sick of it.
>>
The only problem i feel about European debates is they have to backtrack any statements to make them politically correct.
>>
>>69632314
You FUCKING LEAVES never fail

It's like dealing with school children
>>
That girl that kept shaking her head when are Nige was speaking is really tingling at my jimmies
>>
>I happen to be jewish
>>
>>69632845

They don't need any arguments, they've succeeded in cucking the right to the point these spend most their time justifying how they're not racist and islamophobic, as they sit there smug with the audience on their side.
>>
"I DUN WANT TO TALK ABOUT CHRISTIANITY"
holy fuck i hate this guy
>>
>>69633058
you should follow the values of jesus but not me i`m a jew
>>
>pro
>I happen to be jewish

nothing new
>>
Can someone in Europe tell me if the right is even picking up at all? I feel very nervous for Europe.
>>
>>69633715

They're making the Jew squirm a little here but we need to be a lot more aggressive if we're going to win.
>>
File: 1452569636629.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1452569636629.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
REEE STOP SAYING CANADA WE DIDNU NOTHIN WE ALSO FOUGHT SO FUCKING HARD FOR YOU IN WW2 WHY ARE YOU GIVING MUSLIMS MORE PRAISE REEEEEEE
>>
Holy shit Nigel just ripped into her.
>>
File: Apes talking politics.jpg (89 KB, 498x831) Image search: [Google]
Apes talking politics.jpg
89 KB, 498x831
>pro
>both hook nosed
Whew, it's too fucking much.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.